Flash (Barry Henry Allen) vs. Impulse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Both have one minute of preparation. they duel on a deserted forest island.

O.D Geist
Barry.

batmandaman
barry, but only cuz he has more experience. if impulse were older he would own.

EsteemedLeader
Barry.

DrDoom101
who's the worst flash?

8bitChris
That fat one.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DrDoom101
who's the worst flash?

Kid Flash, a.k.a. Impulse.

batmandaman
impulse is better than jay garrick. and he is the only one who can remember everything he reads and all that stuff. he is potentially the best flash.

The Ion
Impulse, Kid Flash III, will no doubt become the best Flash. Each seems to be better than their predecessor.

jrodslam
Originally posted by batmandaman
impulse is better than jay garrick. and he is the only one who can remember everything he reads and all that stuff. he is potentially the best flash.

When you say better, what do you mean by that? The only area hes better than any Flash is the area where he can read somethying and memorize it. Thats all.

Impulse isnt faster than Jay.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
Impulse, Kid Flash III, will no doubt become the best Flash. Each seems to be better than their predecessor.

I think Impulse CAN be the best with time. But he could wind up just being another Wally West. You are right about each Flash being better than their predecessor, but only in terms of power really. Wally still relies on what Barry taught him, or a "What would Barry do?" tactic.

Overal, Barry is the best. Wally however is the most powerful. If they were to fight, Barry would whoop Wally ass. And Wally is my favorite Flash.

The Ion
Barry would beat Wally but thats only because Wally worships the ground Barry walks on. He'd never bring his A game or even his B game against Allen.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
Barry would beat Wally but thats only because Wally worships the ground Barry walks on. He'd never bring his A game or even his B game against Allen.

Lol. You may be right, but he worships Barry because he knows Barry was the best. Barry taught Wally everything Wally knows. But i doubt that Barry taught Wally everything he knows. Plus whenever Wallys on his A game, he reffers to Barry teachings.

Dayven
I think he shoulda only taught him to the point of using his powers, as he needs to develop his own brand of tatics and experience. Beacuse if he pretty much schools him through his entire learning experience. He would only ever be second best. To be greater then his predacessors, he will need to experiment on his own. You will remain in the shadows, if you choose to live in somone else's yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.