Kingpin Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
evil face

KPrince
Tough one. I think one on one, it would obviously go to Kingpin. Both villains like other people to do their dirty work for them without getting their own hands dirty. I think it edges in favor towards Lex being the victor because he may have more resources at his disposal.

DrDoom101
with prep, lex. h2h, kingpin

thesilverspider
king pin is just cooler lex is a stalker

house
king would cripple lex

King KAM
your all on crack, lex luthor handles this heavy-d reject.

house
Originally posted by King KAM
your all on crack, lex luthor handles this heavy-d reject.

yeah i am....ur point?

King KAM
Originally posted by house
yeah i am....ur point?
crack clouds your judgment lex is the original kingpin is a fat rip-off who needs to go to jenny craig,

Scoobless
Originally posted by King KAM
crack clouds your judgment lex is the original kingpin is a fat rip-off who needs to go to jenny craig,

common misconception

Kingpin is actually solid muscle (how he managed to bulk out into that shape i'll never know)

he's shown to be able to go toe to toe with Daredevil and Spider-Man (don't know how he managed that either) and in a crossover he was gonna pulp Batman

Juntai
Lex wins, easily.

Superherovandal
doesn't Lex have special armor he always wears that can take Supes-level hits.

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
doesn't Lex have special armor he always wears that can take Supes-level hits. He's not -always- wearing it, but he does have access to it.

olympian
H2h without armors and the like?

Kingpin all the way. The man has fought from Spiderman to Daredevil and Captain America.

Prep wise its Lex.

Scoobless
Originally posted by olympian
Prep wise its Lex.

I dunno... I think Lex has been brought down more often than the Kingpin

olympian
On the other hand, his plans are on a higher scale, dealing with Gods and giving headaches to Superman.

JediMasterLuke5
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Sb6.png

Lex Luthor.....

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Sb6.png

Lex Luthor.....
Any one disagree with my post?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.