Green Day- The Best Band Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
They Rule. There songs actually mean something while other bands just think up random Themes to there music. If anyone agrees with me post right here, Don't worry i am Paitence whistle

Dr. Octagon
i disagree...in many aspects.

StinkFist462

RedAlertv2
Great band, not the best ever

Leo.M
punk i like greenday

el_barto
You- Retard no expression

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by el_barto
You- Retard no expression

that's a bit harsh, if the person mentioned someone like 50 cent, then thats a whole different story.

The New History
Green Day is awesome but you can't say they make up meaningful songs and other bands make up useless crap. otherwise you could say Green Day and other bands make up useless crap or, Green day makes meaningful songs like other bands do.

el_barto
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
that's a bit harsh, if the person mentioned someone like 50 cent, then thats a whole different story.

Not really, they're great but they arent the best.

Afro Cheese
They aren't even in the running.

Alpha Centauri

Doesn't require calling her a retard does it? Although her post was stupid.

-AC

el_barto
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Doesn't require calling her a retard does it? Although her post was stupid.

-AC

Oh well, too late to edit the post now. She's stupid, not retarded. no expression

Lana
Um, there are plenty of bands that are far better than Green Day. Just as there are many bands whose songs have meanings to them.

tabby999
yep, they're good, but i dont think they're the best band ever

Wolf Dog
"There songs actually mean something while other bands just think up random Themes to there music." no expression

el_barto
I dont think they're songs have alot of meaning. Listen to Longview no expression.

Alpha Centauri
That's one song.

-AC

PINBALL
I think Green Day is awsome there my favorite band

RedAlertv2
the best thing about Green Day is their live performances

Dr. Strangelove
"How is it riding the fangirl express Billie Joe?"

"Mighty good Dr. Strangelove, although I could do without the constant talk about how cute I am, and how we along with Simple Plan and Good Charlotte are their favorite bands. But man do they suck a large one, I guess their pint-sized brain leads to more mouth capacity."

It's_Alright
They are alright, but not the best.

The True Fear
in thier opinion maybe green day is the best.

Alpha Centauri
Wrong then aren't they?

-AC

el_barto
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
"How is it riding the fangirl express Billie Joe?"

"Mighty good Dr. Strangelove, although I could do without the constant talk about how cute I am, and how we along with Simple Plan and Good Charlotte are their favorite bands. But man do they suck a large one, I guess their pint-sized brain leads to more mouth capacity."

laughing out loud Nice.

Susan-Storm

it still hurt my feelings

Ladyluck
They're good but definitely not the best band ever.

el_barto
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
it still hurt my feelings

Oh well, get over it. If you cant handle being called a retard then your gonna get really messed up when you move out to the real world.

Kumar
Green day is indeed a good band but it is frusterating seeing all the little fanboys and fangirls running around saying how great they are and how Billy Joe is so hot. all these "green day is the best band ever" threads seem kinda pointless. sure there good but is it really nessasary to yell it from the roof tops? ANyway, bottom line: not the best but still good

The True Fear
Bottome line:no band is the best

cool_dudes_rule
green day are alright but they are not the best band ever well thats what i think.

JenR1215
They were better in the 90s.

I like Green Day.. but I grew up with Blink-182.

jediprson
They are alright, I like Good Charlotte more though

barbarossa
*Looks at the last two posts* All the praise for pop-punk in here is making me sick.

Greenday was an excellent band when they were still original. In the Pre-American Idiot days. Now however, they are nothing but a bunch of sellout, MTV whores. I lost all respect I had for them, and I used to be a big fan. They are nothing close to being the best band in the world, and anyone who says otherwise, Is excuse my saying, but a ****ing Idiot.

americanidiot07
The old green day was the best songs like longview didnt that mean anything to you

barbarossa
Originally posted by americanidiot07
The old green day was the best songs like longview didnt that mean anything to you

No, Greenday has NEVER had a song that could be considered the best of anything. Their old stuff is good. Now however, they have sold out and become absolute shit. This fact has made me lose all respect for their old stuff. So now I consider them all-around shit. Don't even get me started, you are an American Idiot fan, you people and that album do things to me...

Like make me want to hurt something. Badly.

americanidiot07
yeah sure but green day may not be the best band and i know there just washsed up losers with there new stuff but the old albums actually ment somthing they should go back to there old ways p.s GOOD CHARLOTTE SUCK

barbarossa
Good Charolette does suck. However, Greenday will never return to their old ways. They are making money being sellout douche-bags.

americanidiot07
Well thats right they will never come back but I just went to there concert and they sang all the good songs from the 90ds which was really cool but youre right new green day sucks

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by barbarossa
Good Charolette does suck. However, Greenday will never return to their old ways. They are making money being sellout douche-bags. So pretty much business as usual?

americanidiot07
shut up what do you know

JenR1215
I used to like GC but after their second album I got tired of them crying about their Dad.. erm

They pissed me off a little bcuz with that song "Just Wanna Live" or sumthing, becuase before that they had that song "Life Style of the Rich & Famous" with them talking about how they did like Celebs complaining about being Famous... and then in THAT song they're controdicting what they're saying... or mocking them again.

Deathblow
We have somewhere in the region of 50 squillion GD threads already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.