bilderberg blown wide open

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
this is from no conspiracy theorists
http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=46238

Daniel Estulin: Breaking the Silence ... Bilderberg exposed!

Award-winning investigative journalist Daniel Estulin writes: When presidents, prime ministers, bankers and generals rub shoulders with European royalty at the annual secret Bilderberg meeting, they discuss the business of running markets and wars without being accountable to the public.

Bilderberg's Plans for the World

The Bilderberg group's secret annual meeting determines many of the headlines and news developments that you will read about in the coming months. But the Establishment media completely black out any news of it and remain strangely reluctant to lift the curtain hiding this major event. A number of high-ranking members of the press who attend the annual meeting are sworn to secrecy, and news editors are held responsible if any of their journalists "inadvertently" report on what takes place. Yet few have ever heard of this exclusive and secretive group of the world's most powerful financiers, industrialists and political figures.

Towards a One World Government

History teaches by analogy, not identity. The historical experience is not one of staying in the present and looking back; rather, it is one of going back into the past and returning to the present with a wider and more intense consciousness of the restrictions of our former outlook.

If democracy is the rule of the people, then secret government agendas and sinister, influence-peddling cliques which stand for cunning selfishness are incompatible with it. The whole idea of clandestine spheres of influence waging secret campaigns is therefore foreign to the notion of democracy and must be fought with zealous determination.

Through lies and obfuscations, Bilderbergers are desperately trying to foist onto the unwilling world population a totalitarian One World Government, a single global currency and a syncretic universal religion.

Those of us who care deeply about the future of politics -- domestic and international -- cannot afford to ignore the fact that the grimly political One World Government is no longer merely a shadow subculture. It has, in fact, emerged as the dominant force in world affairs.

KidRock
Looks like Deano is trying to find every loophole he can to keep his threads out of the "conspiracy theory" thread

Deano
if this gets moved i will have lost all hope for humankind

GCG
blink

I dont get it ; why would they involve high-ranking members of the press if its the press's Job to report ..... ?

Echuu
Originally posted by GCG
blink

I dont get it ; why would they involve high-ranking members of the press if its the press's Job to report ..... ?

Come on Deano explain this! laughing

Kosta
Because the press can be used as a tool to mask or completely cover up what is going on.

Ushgarak
Err, Deano, the definition of conspiracy is not based on who it is from, but what it is.

And this is CLEARLY conspiracy theory. What is it outlining other than a purported conspiracy of control and silence?

You should have known better than to open this as a seperate thread.

Bardock42
Yeah, it'S not the Conspiracy Theorist Thread...but the Conspiracy Theory Thread......that eans everything claiming a conspiracy...which this obviously does.

xmarksthespot
Deano didn't you say something along the lines of that on the 29th of September there would be a huge volcanic eruption and it would wipe out half the U.S? It's the 9th of October.

Deano
i mentioned it in only in fun in the religion forum on the post apocalyspe thread, i heard it on a website somewhere. i mentioned it in good fun, i did not take it seriously, and if u think i did then show me the posts that prove this

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Deano
i mentioned it in only in fun in the religion forum on the post apocalyspe thread, i heard it on a website somewhere. i mentioned it in good fun, i did not take it seriously, and if u think i did then show me the posts that prove this

back to your thread my friend smile

Deano
this is my threadsmile

grey fox
Deano tell me something. Brit to brit, what is up with all the conspiracy crap. I mean is it a hobby or do you enjoy making me paranoid.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Deano
this is my threadsmile

Indeed it is but its not your "official" sanctioned by the NWO and illuminati thread.

smile

grey fox
Very true whirly

Deano
dont take it out on me, when u finally see the real dangers the world is faced with, you might start to take notice.

can you hear it? i can...take a listen...the still sad music of humanity

grey fox
Do you want to known as a conspiracy nut. cause your certainly heading down that path.

Fishy
Originally posted by grey fox
Do you want to known as a conspiracy nut. cause your certainly heading down that path.

You haven't been posting here long enough stick out tongue

grey fox
Eh , what do you mean by that.

Deano
tell me what you dont understand about the link i provided?
tell me

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by grey fox
Eh , what do you mean by that.

he is know as the KMC conspiracy nut - you know "The Question" superhero, well Deano is him without the faceless mask.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by GCG
blink

Because they want to gain the people's trust. Prophecy states all will praise the Anti-Christ as he tells them to worship the beast, bare the mark, and no-one outside the beast's eyes will be able to sell or trade.. (And if a global market is obtained, that's an obvious. Because any other currency would be less valuable then rocks!)

The beast gets the most trusted anchors, politicians, and anybody else they can to sell thier souls and to speak on his behalf.. To gather more souls, thus more power, by duping the whole lot of you. Frankly unlike Christ, or even Deano, SpellJammer says good riddens. You people suck and are stupid. The only reason SpellJammer doesn't work for the beast is cause he's too morale, and is jealous of the beast's power.. THAT SHOULD BE SPELLJAMMER'S POWER! mad

Deano
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
he is know as the KMC conspiracy nut - you know "The Question" superhero, well Deano is him without the faceless mask.

face the truth and you will sleep better at night. you do hardly any research in my eyes. you are too quick to judge everything

grey fox
Well yeah i know that , You would have to be a complete moron or a newbie not to know . I hear people in off topics all over kmc going on about deano's 'conspiricies' from the world ending by volcano to how the Illuminati caused 7/7.

Deano
u are grossly misinformed. i never believed the world would end from a volcanic eruption. dont be an idiot. and yes i belive 9/11 and 7/11 were staged events

finti
if it is a secret how come they know about it then

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by finti
if it is a secret how come they know about it then

Indeed...you should have just called it a "meeting" since it is obviously not secret when there are people on an internet forum knowing aboot it....

jerlark386
Wow this is cool, I know a secret now. Ooooooooooh.

I'm going to tell all my friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.