Batman vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KPrince
I'm not sure if anyone has posted a topic like this, but how about Batman vs. Doomsday. Batman has been billed as the ultimate warrior on this site, but can Batman beat Doomsday? Both have pummeled Superman, so how about squaring them off against eachother?

DrDoom101
how much prep does bruce have?

KPrince
A day at the most.

DrDoom101
im gonna wait till more ppl come in order to make an opinion

Avalonofthewind
Batman would lose....
He knows when to stay out of fights....
He was nowhere to be found in Death of Supes or when the JLA fought the Angels.

KPrince
Even if Doomsday attacked Gotham?

armandovalles
Batman+Doomsday=Batmanrip, Doomsdaydev

nopity

KPrince
I agree with you on Batman's demise, but is there anyone who can give an interesting enough reason why the Dark Knight may be able to pull a victory off?

The Ion
Originally posted by KPrince
Even if Doomsday attacked Gotham?
He'd just call Superman over. Not that he would be much help but it keeps him out of the fight. laughing

KPrince
Would Batman just sit by while Doomsday mops the floor with Superman? All the while, Gotham is being decimated?

Swanky-Tuna
He'd probably be trying to figure a way to help.

Smaxxer
Batman has been billed as the ultimate warrior on this site,
Oh ? This is new...

olympian
Ultimate warrior?

Wasent that a wrestler?

And he dies btw.

RAGE17
one bat kick and pussyday......dies....batman broke through the gates of heaven with one bat kick even the presence couldn't contain his infinite bat energies.......its so one sided its not even funny.you need like 1,000,000 doomsdays just for batman to notice.....them.....and even then he takes it 9.999999/10

NoFate007
with enough preptime, he can beat him ONCE. Batman in a straight up fight definitely dies though.

newjak86
I agree with you on Batman's demise, but is there anyone who can give an interesting enough reason why the Dark Knight may be able to pull a victory off? Interesting idea basically Doomsday is a gentic expriment right. So perhaps Batman could find a qay to some throw DD's unstabvle gentic code out of wack. I mean Batman does crazt stuff all the time.

KPrince
Newjak86 is on too something...I'm liking the idea

batmandaman
he could use the Bat-molecular destablizer. j/k. but yea, im sure w/ a day of prep he could at least but up a galiant effort against DD.

batmandaman
or is it valiant? either way, it wouldn't be a massacre

Juntai
Originally posted by batmandaman
he could use the Bat-molecular destablizer. j/k. but yea, im sure w/ a day of prep he could at least but up a galiant effort against DD. In much less than a days time, he came up with a decent effort at stopping this guy and didn't even tap into all his crazy resources...

dman2008
Doomsday destroys Batman in about 2 minutes

Smaxxer
Make it 2 seconds.

cheldon
I agree with you on Batman's demise, but is there anyone who can give an interesting enough reason why the Dark Knight may be able to pull a victory off?

perhaps batman can give away his mansion to superman as a bribary to let him fight for him.

jplatinum
Batman is written as a god, most of the time, but damn, you put him up against someone who kills gods.

Batman versus doomsday, more like a 12 year old kid with a towel tied around his neck versus a physcotic muscle bound child killer.

KPrince
Strange analogy jplatinum but I agree with what you're saying.

peejayd
* Bats have no chance at all...

lifeisaglich
Batman can win in 2 sec...send doomsday into the PHANTOM ZONE end of story batman does have a day of prep and superman will be his backup.....Jeezz why does every battle have to be physical in order for some heros to get the win...

NoFate007
I tell you what...something I forgot to take into consideration, which could swing my vote...

Batman's intelligence.

Not his prep-time, his sheer intelligence and his psycho-social skills.

Batman, knowing history about Doomsday, I think, has a great shot of pulling one of his trademark "talk the villain into submission" techniques. Superman is an idiot, all he ever does is start pummeling. Batman takes his time. Who knows, maybe Doomsday needs something that Batman can offer. Batman's a scientist, and as someone mentioned before, Doomsday is a genetic experiment. Doomsday apparently knows this now, so Batman can just talk to him. Listen, what is it that you seek in life? Do you just want to kill everyone or do you want a purpose? Do you want pleasure in return for all the pointless pain you were inflicted with? Maybe I can help you, if you let me.

Doomsday might be too nuts to fall for it but its a shot.

Arahan
Batman sees Doomsday is too powerful.
He changes to Bruce Wayne and givs up to be Batman.
He lives his life as playboy and f**** as many bitches as he can.
Then he calls himself just : BEDMAN -The ladies man.

Ironmanpower
Lol...
How you dare to call the man who kill Superman a simple "genetic experiment" Just tell me how Bruce chould take the ultimate weapon of destruction... By what... By What...Prep time ? lol Batman have no chance. Doomsday is just a warmachine who don't talk to nobadies any kill every man he see so don't talk about Batman's "talk the villain into submission stance" no please.
Sorry but one way match here...

Ex11B
Originally posted by Arahan
Batman sees Doomsday is too powerful.
He changes to Bruce Wayne and givs up to be Batman.
He lives his life as playboy and f**** as many bitches as he can.
Then he calls himself just : BEDMAN -The ladies man.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.