LOTR trailer music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jango_Fett_A
I'm looking for th of the lord of the rings trailer (or commercial) music (The problem is, i don't know whick movie.) It starts slow and soft and it picks up speed and gets louder. I want to add it to a video that i'm making, for the music, it's not just used for LOTR, i've heard it in other commercials/ trailers before. Thanks if you can help by providing the name or link big grin

DarkC
LOTR - Two Towers Trailer Song

Click on the very last one in the list, the 'Requiem for a Dream' remix.

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by DarkC
LOTR - Two Towers Trailer Song

Click on the very last one in the list, the 'Requiem for a Dream' remix. Thank you big grin

DarkC
That the one you were looking for?

Jango_Fett_A
That the one you were looking for? Yes, it was big grin Thank you!

Jango_Fett_A
The only problem with the site is that i can't download the song. It just lets me play the song. I've tried searching it up on other sites but i've had no such luck sad I would appriciate a link to one that i can download. That is the right song though smile

jediprson
Originally posted by Jango_Fett_A
The only problem with the site is that i can't download the song. It just lets me play the song. I've tried searching it up on other sites but i've had no such luck sad I would appriciate a link to one that i can download. That is the right song though smile

here i think this is it

http://rapidshare.de/files/6074401/the_two_towers_trailer.mp3.html

DarkC
Oh, I was just providing you with the song title. I thought you might have a P2P program like Kazaa.

Jango_Fett_A
Oh, I was just providing you with the song title. I thought you might have a P2P program like Kazaa. oh, no i don't, sorry sad I wish i had one though, but if i have to use an E-mail adress to activate an account, my dad will kill me!

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by jediprson
here i think this is it

http://rapidshare.de/files/6074401/the_two_towers_trailer.mp3.html Thank you, that's the one!!!

Murray
I love that music. It's so great, I hope to put it on my iPod when I get one.

jediprson
Thank you, that's the one!!!

no prob

Jango_Fett_A
what about the music for the fellowship of the ring trailer? Anyone have that?

jediprson
what about the music for the fellowship of the ring trailer? Anyone have that?

do you mean gothic power

Jango_Fett_A
do you mean gothic power Um... i'm not sure of the name but it's used in the first LOTR trailer (fellowship of the ring)

jediprson
it is used in most of the trailer

Jango_Fett_A
it is used in most of the trailer The last part of the trailer

jediprson
i think that is gothic power

here

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NKV0CKS4KS6H1STMQBIY073TO

Murray
God, LOTR has the best music score ever!!!! (obviously)

Thanks to Jediprson!!!!
Thanks so much!

jediprson
no prob

Batman Returns
i dont think ive ever seen the original FOTR or TTT trailers. anyone got a link so i can see the original trailers? i just listened to this "requiem of a dream" and the only place ive heard it is in the ROTK videogame, and i thought it was just the videogame music. i dont think im really digging it cuz i never heard it with the LOTR's treailers. so i want to see them.

Jango_Fett_A
i think that is gothic power

here

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NKV0CKS4KS6H1STMQBIY073TO Thanks, that's the one big grin

jediprson
cool

Mazerty
Hi !

I'm desperately looking for the song "Gothic Power" by Christopher Field, but none of the links above work anymore.
Can somebody give me a link for this file ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Mazerty
up !

Please...

Mazerty
up !

DanielLB
sorry i dont knowsmile try searching in like google or yahoo

Mazerty
in google or yahoo, there's only guys who says 'i have it' but no download available, except for this forum where there was a download at a time, but no more

i sent pm to jediperson and jango fett, but no response

believe me : if i insist so much here, it's because i've spend long hours searching and this forum is the place where i've the better chances to find it smile

Mazerty
up !
i'm going to be disappointed sad

DanielLB
The thread likely to have been deleted. And just be patient! they will reply some time...................................................................................lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.