Grogon vs Black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
straight up fight no prep. grogon has swords( which are unbreakable from what I have seen).

Who wins

Im going whit grogon. I also feel he not gunna have that hard of a time

Piedmon
If BP can find a reflective surface, he wins.

If none are available, Gorgon kills him the way he would have killed Wolverine.

wolverine8888
? dude only reason grogon used his eyes were ebcause he couldent win any other way I dought grogon will need his eyes to kill BP

Piedmon
I doubt that.... he was doing pretty good against Wolverine without his eyes..... if he'd just continued to hack Wolverine apart, eventually he would have overloaded Logan's healing factor.

He just used the eyes because he was impatient and wanted it to be done with....

wolverine8888
are u sure because wolverine actauly did a lot more damage to him he hit him more times. I think wolverien would of killed him in the end. grogon might of one I don't think he would of even if he did defeat wolverine wolverine might die but his healing factor would bring him back. but see black panther is a dead man. I dought he do good agaist grgon at all

Draco69
Oh PLEASE. Gorgon was kicking the crap out of him. Wolverine was getting completely and utterly owned. He got owned everytime they met. And who killed Wolverine the first time? The Gorgon. Logan got INCREDIBLY lucky. Gorgon jobbed out to Wolverine by being stupid enough to use his stone glare. For god's sake Wolverine's liver was ripped out. If Gorgon had kept up the pace than Wolverine would have been ripped to pieces.

Oh and BP gets completely owned.

Piedmon
I seriously hope they never use Gorgon again. Not that he was a poor villain--he was great IMO

I just don't want him to become a watered down joke like The Brotherhood or something.

Wynndar
yea that would suck if he shows up every couple months and gets beat by Nova, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Strong Guy, Kazar, and Puck.

Going against BP is harder than going against SHIELD itself. BP wouldnt even be worried about getting in a sword fight with the guy, he would prolly jus throw him in the negative zone.

wolverine8888
dude i said no prep straight up fight BP would die in seconds. also draco ur complete wrong wolverine took of part of the dudes arm stab him right throw the stomack he just dident seem to feel it and he also took his whole six pack away. also he killed wolverine the first time from behind when he was talken to some one. by the way wolverine dies a lot he just does not stay dead.
BP gets owned I don't see in any way that BP can even touch him.

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
. also draco ur complete wrong wolverine took of part of the dudes arm stab him right throw the stomack he just dident seem to feel it and he also took his whole six pack away. also he killed wolverine the first time from behind when he was talken to some one. by the way wolverine dies a lot he just does not stay dead.

Oh please, little boy.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Face the facts: Wolverine got completely owned EACH and EVERY time they met. Wolverine finally won through PIS and a fluke. Even with Elektra's help and the aid of SHIELD goodies he lost.

jinzin
yeah gorgon was just too friggin uber... did he have a healing factor or something?

meh.. even though wolverine got his butt handed to him.. in his defense... the first fight he wasalready a little worn and gorgon nailed him from behind...

and in the 3rd fight, I truly feel wolverine could have won had he gone into berserker mode (in fact that's exactly what I thought would have happened..as the story was supposedly the pinacle wolverine arch..or was supposed to be anyways.. meh.. maybe I'll redo the scene how I would have done it if I stop being lazy....) also...... it was a bit of CIS on his part to not just cut gorgon's limbs OFF... that would have pretty much been the end of the guy right there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.