Guys you could take with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
The recent "who could you take" thread got me thinking. Here are the rules...

1. You have an unlimited amount of money to hire, build, buy, etc. anything that exists on our Earth (i.e. no mutant nullifiers and such). Also unlimited time for prep.

2. You can pick the field of battle, and even though others can help you with prep, you must fight him/her alone. The comic character gets their regular equipment but no prep.

3. Let's leave BS comic appearences out of this thread. Yes it's amusing, but no it isn't practical.

...I'm thinking with a good plan, most street level people would go down. But I'm curious to see if anyone thinks they can take more powerful people. Post your plan, not just "I could beat Iron Man"...we need reasons.

DarkC
I was thinking a flexible, plated suit(with a crystal layer) and wired adamantium blades similar to Baraka's(from Mortal Kombat) but lengthwise edged, not broad like his. Able to retract at will and quickly.
http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/Xbox-Arcade/IMG2-150303/baraka.jpg Steroid injectors in a plated minipack worn on the lower back to increase reflexes. Increased drug muscle density in the legs and arms. Controlled adamantium leg blades would be nice too, like Xion's animal form in "Bloody Roar: Primal Fury".
http://membres.lycos.fr/daganas4/daganas3/bloody%20roar/XionAnimal3D.jpg

Helmet seals air inside. Visor is made of crystal synthetic quartz with a holoprojectic screen; the camera at 100fps and protected by a diamond screen. Contains normal vision with zoom up to 8x, including heat sensor, motion sensor(w/filtering), and magnetic sensory.

Now, with all this....^

I believe I could take on Sabertooth or Wolverine.

StyleTime
I'll take the easy way out on this one. I'd go and recieve marksmen and demolitions training from the greatest assassins alive. I'd get the best sniping weapon and explosives available and perch myself far away from my prey. I'd deliver the shot/detonate the bombs and disappear into the shadows.

I believe I would beat ANY superhero vunerable to conventional weaponry. Enhanced sense would not help people like Spidey here because the explosives would cover too wide an area.

KPrince
I could take out Daredevil. I would build a sound room in which high sound frequencies are emitted constantly once activated (It will not be turned on until he is in the room). The room will look like a normal warehouse storage space with some empty crates for props (so as not to give away suspicion). I would make sure that there is an escape hatch for myself (because I would have to risk myself being in the same room with him to ensure he enters). I will also have air valves positioned strategically throughout the room that will pump pepper (yes, I said pepper) into the room; pepper is effective against dogs--bloodhounds particularly. I, myself will be equipped with a gas mask and special hidden ear plugs that can block out the effects of the high frequencies (I want frequencies on all decibals, even those heard by the human ear, so as not to give away the trap). The next part would involve luring him in. It would have to be using mob bosses. I'll convince them to allow themselves to be caught by Daredevil (I can always bail them out later as incentive) then I'll have them leak information of who I am (an alias of course) and where to find me. Once he is in the room, I'll shut the door behind him via remote and activate the room and pepper valves. He will be in intense pain and become disoriented, which will allow me to just simply shoot him.

KPrince
I could take out Iron Man. Using my resources, I will study up on Iron Man and all his capabilities. I'll hack into the Avengers records and get extra, more sensitive info on Stark. I would create mock untraceable resumes and be hired at Stark enterprises. Next I will steal the blueprints for his technology (this includes his suit). I will develop counter devices to his suit's capabilities. Next, is the major part of the plan...sabotaging his suit. I could create a suit of my own but there is too much risk of that plan backfiring. Therefore, I will seize an opportunity to gain access to his suit and rewire it to respond to my remote device. Knowing the suits capabilities and Stark's ingenuity, I'll be able to make the sabotage untraceable to diagnostic checks. Once he is in the suit, I'll just take control and humiliate him a little, make him fly around uncontrollably or fire off his repulsor rays at innocent bystanders. Then at the end, I'll self-destruct the suit with him in it.

EsteemedLeader
This one's easy. I'll say I take Namor.

Fill a giant pool with alcohol, he'll jump in thinking it's water, he'll dry up, and I beat the living crap out of him.

KPrince
I can take down Wolverine. If you've notice from my previous posts, I prefer never to confront them head on, they'd kill me. Now as for Logan, it pains me to kill the Canuck seeing I'm one myself, but here we go. This plan is complex, so bare with me. First, I will study up on genetics. I'll get the greatest geneticists in the world to aid me. Next, I'll get the greatest engineers in nano-technology to design a special nano-robot equipped with DNA extraction capabilities. Then, I'll study Wolverine's enemies. I'll stage one of them to fight him (I know Digi said that you have to fight the character alone, but this is part of the prep). I'll get Sabretooth, because he can keep Wolverine distracted. Meanwhile, the robot will extract Wolverine's DNA (the robot is so small that Logan won't feel a thing). I'll take the DNA to the geneticists and get them to manipulate it to reverse his healing factor. Once that is done, I'll reintroduce the manipulated DNA back into Logan via the nano-robot (which is so small that it can hide in a beer he is drinking). Via remote control(again, I know I'm a coward but this is Wolverine we're talking about), I'll set off the viral-genes causing his healing factor to turn on his own body. Fitting, don'tcha think? His own healing factor that he depends on so much becomes his deadliest enemy. He won't be able to heal from this wound because his immune system will be attacking his own body, destroying it from the inside.

Dizzle
I could take Superman.

If possible, I find the exact wavelength of kryptonite radiation, and have a team of engineers design a machine which duplicates and emits it. Barring that, red sunlight can't be all that complicated to replicate. The battlefield is me in a small room which moniters another room constructed of 25 foot thick titanium steel walls. Radiation emitters are scattered throughout the walls. Inside the room are several remote controllable robots, also fitted with radiation emitters. Superman is 'ported into my specially designed containment room. If I'm using red sun radiation (cuz kryptonite is not available), I leave him in there for an hour or two, then enter in a combat suit of some kind and beat the pretty much powerless Superman into a pulp.

I could take most people with this type of method, come to think of it. I'm in the control room, they're in the unescapable room o' death. (battlefield preparation rules) For street levelers, the walls just close in. For Wolverine and other tricky healers, the ceiling gets melted and floods the room with molten steel. For the more powerful people, I either A: exploit a weakness or B: get a stalemate. wink Even I'm not stupid enough to actually try to fight Iron Man, combat suit or no.

Draco69
All the above are imaginative but BS. We simply do not have neither the technology, brains, or resources to do such things. It's all sci-fi as of now.

KPrince
I like the way you think Dizzle, cold and calculating...

KPrince
Originally posted by Draco69
All the above are imaginative but BS. We simply do not have neither the technology, brains, or resources to do such things. It's all sci-fi as of now.

Hi Draco, you don't think my plot to kill Daredevil would work?

EsteemedLeader

Mine isn't. Mine makes perfect sense.

Draco69
Ah. Missed that one. Now THAT scenario is plausible.

We can take out the street-levelers and some upper-street levelers.

Some other characters like Colossus we can also take out.

Draco69
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Mine isn't. Mine makes perfect sense.

yes

Dizzle

Meh, the Superman thing is definitely a stretch. But assuming his weaknesses work like they're supposed to, and since duplicating sunlight isn't really all that hard, mine might actually work. We have an infinite amount of resources. A couple thousand tons of titanium steel isn't plausible in the real world, but it's possible, and I doubt even Superman would be escaping from it very quickly. He's shown overcoming red sunlight sometimes, but it still is a weakness.

Finding the blueprints for and negating Iron Man's suit is nigh on impossible, as is the healing factor thing. It's just not something that we've even come close to in science today. The Daredevil thing should work fine though.

KPrince
Ok, so my plot to recombinate Wolverine's DNA was Sci-Fi, but I can still kill him using incendiary bombs, napalm perhaps, I read that it burns at temperatures of 800 to 1200 degrees Celsius. That should flay the flesh right off of Wolverine and leave just the adamantium skeleton.

xmarksthespot
The plan to kill Wolverine is a bit overly complicated. Capture him using a giant electromagnet. Drop him in a vat of highly concentrated nitric acid.

KPrince
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The plan to kill Wolverine is a bit overly complicated. Capture him using a giant electromagnet. Drop him in a vat of highly concentrated nitric acid.

Even better, drop him into a vat of cement, then let it solidify.

KPrince
this would work for Sabretooth as well

Decay
i could take apocalypse. as much as i like the guy hed find some way to beat himself. id just need to stick around and listen to his speeching for a while until he thwarts his own plan and goes back to his rejuvination chamber and plots revenge for the next few decades.

house
Originally posted by KPrince
Ok, so my plot to recombinate Wolverine's DNA was Sci-Fi, but I can still kill him using incendiary bombs, napalm perhaps, I read that it burns at temperatures of 800 to 1200 degrees Celsius. That should flay the flesh right off of Wolverine and leave just the adamantium skeleton.

or just program a few sentinels to do the task for you...

house
ok i think i could take colossus by hiring the best genetic scientists that money can by and designing a strain of the legacy virus suited to his dna and get it into him using nano-bots...

Creshosk
I'd buy out Marvel and DC and have them power down the characters for the duration of the fight.

Then I'd have the writers write in specific weaknesses to things that I'd have in spades.

Then I'd totally thrash any character I wanted.

Then I'd have the writers reveal that the power down was temporary, and restore everything to the way it should be.

Except I'd have them make me a custom comic book series with my own characters. shifty

Swanky-Tuna
I could take anyone who couldn't fly and like... namor and below.

I would set the arena atop a giant vat of molten steel in a room with no exit. When the fight starts, a harness pulls me into the air beyond their reach and the floor slowly retracts into the walls.

King KAM
I could take thanos with prep.....

Orestes
I can defeat the JLA. smile

Here's how:

The Green Lantern: This one's so simple -- I just catch him not actively using his ring and snipe him. As a backup (in case I should miss or otherwise somehow fail to kill him outright), I'll take a page from Batman's book (but in a different way) and carry at LEAST one flash grenade, as well as a backup close-range weapon -- probably an SMG with decent accuracy, like a slow-fire M11. After all, as we all know, a blinded Kyle is a nigh-helpless Kyle. wink

I now have a Green Lantern ring.

Martian Manhunter: Hell, I have a Green Lantern ring! But I want to save power on it, so I bring along a flamethrower, an SMG loaded with incendiary rounds, and a phosphorous grenade or five. Burn baby burn ...

The JLA is now cut off communication-wise.

Batman: Pathetically simple. I just turn on the Bat-signal and wait for him. Hi, Batman! I have a Green Lantern ring, and you do not. Bye, Batman! Since that took essentially no time to accomplish, I haven't burned an appreciable amount of power. Acceptable.

Wonder Woman: For this one, I open with smoke grenades (having already donned night-vision goggles based on thermal imaging so I can track her heat signature) and then unload with my .5 Inch Heavy Machine Gun. It's already been demonstrated that a high-powered rifle can give Wonder Woman a concussion ... so repeated pummeling from a weapon of this calibre should feel to her like being pounded on by Lennox Lewis would feel to me. And blinded by the smoke, she can't block effectively. wink Should all else fail, I fall back on the power ring. But I don't want to rely on that.

The Flash: Oh, this one's hard. This one's really hard. Theoretically, I could kill him by just sniping him, but it would depend on who was writing him that day. He can either be blindsided easily or can react to a bullet the instant it touches his skin, even when he didn't see it coming. Who can tell? stick out tongue So I try to snipe him. If I fail, he'll race up to me no doubt, but I've already shielded myself using my ring. So now I'll trap him in a bubble, and now he's the fastest man alive who can't move. And now I'll shrink the bubble ...

Superman: Assuming Superman's existence also implies the existence of kryptonite, I have it made. Infinite resources and prep-time means I WILL have some of this on hand, and then on top of that, I have the ring. No way he can handle both at the same time. wink

Aquaman: I'm not letting him get anywhere NEAR me with his telepathy. Once again, sniping with a high-powered rifle is all that's needed. His durability is superhuman, but it's not THAT superhuman.

Plastic Man: Actually, I think Batman had the right idea with this one: freeze and shatter. After that, I take the individual pieces and spread them far and wide. And incinerate them, if I can. Or use the ring to fly some of them out into space ...

Whirlysplatt
I think many of the guys on here are better placed to "take" guys than me - smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I think many of the guys on here are better placed to "take" guys than me - smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

give them some vaseline and who knows who might slip up and then they have the drop on the hero smile

RAGE17
Originally posted by house
ok i think i could take colossus by hiring the best genetic scientists that money can by and designing a strain of the legacy virus suited to his dna and get it into him using nano-bots...

right..........nothing stops pure rage

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The recent "who could you take" thread got me thinking. Here are the rules...

1. You have an unlimited amount of money to hire, build, buy, etc. anything that exists on our Earth (i.e. no mutant nullifiers and such). Also unlimited time for prep.

2. You can pick the field of battle, and even though others can help you with prep, you must fight him/her alone. The comic character gets their regular equipment but no prep.

3. Let's leave BS comic appearences out of this thread. Yes it's amusing, but no it isn't practical.

...I'm thinking with a good plan, most street level people would go down. But I'm curious to see if anyone thinks they can take more powerful people. Post your plan, not just "I could beat Iron Man"...we need reasons.

do we have to use the money we have in the bank? or can we have as much money as we want?

jplatinum
I could take batman, daredevil, captain america, etc.

Batman;
I could face him in h2h combat, using my fighting abilities which are better than his. Like Bruce Lee said" It is not about mastering as many styles as possible, but about mastering a few moves that can effectively neutralize any opponent."

I actually, have a few moves that I could catch batman with that would put him down.

Daredevil;

The only adavantage he has over me is the blind radar and the agility.
I don't need to flip around and shit though, I learned early on in my training that shit like that is a waste of time, yeah it looks cool, but if he were fighting someone realstic and not the pathetic/gullible excuses for masters in the comics, they'd just hit him or grab him or kick while he was doing these amazing twirls and shit.
AS for the radar, he is not omnipent, yeah he can predict your next move, but if you're kick enough while fighting you can switch up and use your speed to catch his off guard or even nail him before he can even react.
His reflexes are only peak human so he isn't on spiderman level reflexes, which means he can be hit by someone fast enough(like me).

Captain america;

I'd just take him off fighting skill.
I don't care if that directory has him at whatever level.
I can take him. I'm also probably faster than him or on par with him in reflex speed.

He has strength advantage, not by much sense I can over head press over twice my bodyweight 400 lbs he is only twice my pressing strenght.
To quote Bruce Lee" he is strong, but is he powerful!?!"

Cap may be stronger, but it doesn't mean he has more power in his hits.
Power in its true sense is mass, strenght,speed, and technique. I have all these things, not just one or the other.

I have them all.
I believe I can take these people.
No I'm not crazy, I just have confidence in myslef and a history of training/conditioning/fighting against skilled individuals to back it up.

Confidence is key, hey I might get beat, I might win.

Confidence is key, man.
If you believe you can't do something(realistic) you have already failed before you even tried.

jplatinum
Oh If anybody wants to reply with a smart-ass reply.
Just remember that my post is alot more realiistic than most of the shit you see getting posted on this thread.

So shut the **** up.

life is cruell
Ok... I would take Ghostrider by simply holding up a mirror when he does the penace stare.

DigiMark007
I like the more ambitious ones. Orestes saying he could take the JLA is particularly amusing. I like the plan, but you wouldn't be whupping ass with a GL Ring from square one. It would be an uphill battle even with thte ring. But I agree that you should go after the ring first.

The rules state that you have any and all resources in OUR Earth. No sloppy physics, inventions, or other stuff. Kryptonite wouldn't be an option. And while a good GL might take down Supes, you and I trying to learn to use it would get our butts handed to us by Kal.

Still, I loved the idea. Ultra-ambitious plans like that are what I was hoping for.

DrDoom101
Tell me if this is stupid.

I would pay 25 million dollars to Stark Enterprises to build me an ironman suit consisting of all of his abilities plus a built-in electric blaster and Jango Fett's jetpack (with the missile). Then ill go to Dr. Strange and pay him 10 million dollars to teach me magic for 5 years. Then ill go and kick Thanos's ass.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Tell me if this is stupid.

I would pay 25 million dollars to Stark Enterprises to build me an ironman suit consisting of all of his abilities plus a built-in electric blaster and Jango Fett's jetpack (with the missile). Then ill go to Dr. Strange and pay him 10 million dollars to teach me magic for 5 years. Then ill go and kick Thanos's ass.

Well no, it's not stupid, but it breaks the rules of the thread. You have access to anything in OUR world...no bogus Iron Man science and stuff like that. It's to see who we could beat with real technology.

DrDoom101
oh, sorry. i didnt know embarrasment

DrDoom101
im thinking maybe i could spend 10 years in the Air Force. I could probably pay them as much money they need to build a kick-ass jet that can fly 375 mph with 15 missiles and two automatic machine guns with 220 bullets each to fight the X-men with their ship

Orestes
I like the more ambitious ones. Orestes saying he could take the JLA is particularly amusing. I like the plan, but you wouldn't be whupping ass with a GL Ring from square one. It would be an uphill battle even with thte ring. But I agree that you should go after the ring first.

The rules state that you have any and all resources in OUR Earth. No sloppy physics, inventions, or other stuff. Kryptonite wouldn't be an option. And while a good GL might take down Supes, you and I trying to learn to use it would get our butts handed to us by Kal.

Still, I loved the idea. Ultra-ambitious plans like that are what I was hoping for.

Well, the GL ring's power comes chiefly from imagination (I have that in spades) and force of will (ditto). I mean, I know it probably sounds like boasting, but I'm very confident that I meet both criteria with ease. So I might lack experience, but so what? Basically I just need a vision and the determination to make it happen. The ring does the rest.

But going after Superman without either magic or kryptonite as an extra edge is utterly pointless -- I wouldn't even try, honestly. Well ... the only other thing I could think to do would be to use the ring to nab Lois and use her against him in the fight by constantly putting her in danger and even using her repeatedly as a human shield ... and thereby constantly diverting his attention away from the combat at key moments. Trying to go against him with JUST the ring would be reckless and foolish and would more than likely fail.

But anyway ... as well, you may have noticed I placed a low amount of reliance on the ring itself and included backup options for every encounter except for Batman (if I can't beat an unprepared, nonpowered human -- however skilled -- using a GL ring in a face-to-face fight, there's not much hope for me). Part of that was to save power on the ring (especially since I'd expect to burn a ton in the Superman encounter), and part of it was because allowing it to become a crutch could turn it into a weakness.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. wink

The True Fear
i would get sniper training from my cuz. he is the green berets. i would choose to has the battle in wooded area where could be well hidden. for back i would hire mercenaries from the French foreign legion, Birtish SAS and the berets/seals. I would use them unless i was gonna die. I would also use my great monatary assets to hold a fighting tourny to the death to find the best fighter in the world. He would train me for several years. i would also get wieght training until my body was peak.
i believe with a good amount of supirse and a little luck i could take many street levels and some x men who dont have durabiliy i.e. cyclops

Creshosk

Still, I loved the idea. Ultra-ambitious plans like that are what I was hoping for. Whjat did you think of mine? Think that would work, does it break any rules?

jacobo0o
taking out batman

since i have all the money and so on....

have alfred drug him or give him sleeping pills....
while hes sleeping go in and shoot him

The True Fear
This is one of the most interesting threads of the day

Scoobless
after re-reading "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" recently... i think quite a few guys are killable with sufficient prep

Spider-Man's been killed by Punisher in that story and at least 2 different "What if?" stories... some of the tactics used were valid

anyone who isn't bulletproof or doesn't have a healing factor would be fairly simple to kill

The True Fear
agreed

K3VIL
Daredevil
In our world already exist devices able to emit ultrasounds.
I'll place some of them in a street.
Then trick Daredevil into this street using a man and a woman I payed to simulate she's been attacked.
DD comes in, knock down the guy, the girl goes to hug him, then I'll activate the various ultrasound device.
Uh oh!Daredevil is in trouble.
His senses are going into short circuit.
Here I show up.
Black combat boots with steel reinforced point, tactical pants, short gloves with knuckledusters made of titanium alloy.Bulletproof vest, two retractable steel batons.
I start to pummel his head with batons while he's in pain, then broke his legs with them.I throw them away, and smack down his body more and more with my fists covered by knuckledusters, especially the head, where reside his senses.Then I'll kill him by simply snapping his neck.
Strike 1.

Daredevil's dead, Luke Cage will be the first knowing it.
Luke Cage
I'll make Cage following me into a construction site, here, he'll follow me into a sort of pool.Then I'll activate the first trap.
A command device make a pile of blocks of cement fall on him.Cage is strong and tough, but this will slow him for a few.I'll exit from the pool.
I activate the second button on the command device, acid will be dropped on him, so much that it will fill the pool, Cage body is tough outside, but his insides, are invulnerable too?What will happen once his mouth is filled with acid?Maybe it will kill him when acid reaches organs, or just hurt him and slow him.
If he try to get outta the pool, there's the contingency trick.
Liquid Nitrogen.Bye bye Cage.
I shatter his frozen body to be sure he hasn't some way to heal from that.
Strike 2

K3VIL
Cage is down, Spider-Man and Iron Fist are searching for the murderer.
Obviously even with my training, and physical skills, I haven't chances to stay on my feet for a long time in a fight with Spidey, and same with Iron Fist, who's Chi powers and physical threats outclass mines.
Gotta play it smart, use their pain to make them fight dumb.

Iron Fist
Anonymous call told Danny Rand to come in a certain place if he wanna know who killed his two friends.
And here we are.A pub.Just the barman and two guys in there.One of them has a black cap with an S on it.It's me.Iron Fist sits in fron of me, I told me I've cried for his friends, I'm a supporter of hero community.I told him to drink something and wait, I'll come back with the infos in a minute.Drink was full of sleeping drug.
But someone with his metabolism will not be slowed down too much from that.Just the time for barman and fals client to get outta the bar.I come back with my outfit.All black, with black balaklava, sword on my back, batons at side, black suit made of light kevlar, bulletproof vest under it, kevlar pants, combat boots.
I don't waste time, and pummel him with my fists, some kicks, and put him on the floor.I drop on him a table, then pick up a brick and smack it on his head.I get out, drug effect is ending.I pull out the detonator.
The pub explode.
Iron Fist is dead.
Strike 3.

Now there's the hard one.Spider-Man.This guy is all superhuman.
No joke here, I really need a good plan.
He'll try to track me down.I'll give him the chance.
Warehouse.
Spidey enters, it's full of pictures of IF, Cage, DD, pictures of him with them, of them fighting, laughing, full of energies, alive.
Spidey's emotions are dominating him, he's not focused, pain and missing his friends make him a good target.
Spider sense will be too late, the floor if electrified.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Orestes
Well, the GL ring's power comes chiefly from imagination (I have that in spades) and force of will (ditto). I mean, I know it probably sounds like boasting, but I'm very confident that I meet both criteria with ease. So I might lack experience, but so what? Basically I just need a vision and the determination to make it happen. The ring does the rest.
It's not that simple. Just using the ring as an amateur would do more damage to you than your target (as seen in Green Lantern Rebirth).

There's also the thing about Manhunter not being crippling weak to fire anymore and taking Flash without training on your ring. I'm not even going to go into the rest about the ring or your plans.

Plus none of your ideas look like they were ripped from a bad spy movie.

Dizzle
Bah, the island slowly sinking into molten steel, all inside of a big titanium room is better. Less hands on, much more evil genius.

Oh, and JP, Batman beats the crap out of you. Then, when your lifeless form goes to fight Daredevil, he just kicks you and walks away. Cap shows up, gets you doctors like a good patriot, then kills you again.

K3VIL
He's not a common man, but I don't wanna kill him just with a trick, I electrocute him sufficiently to make his wall crawling and equilibrium being outta the fight.Then I'll shoot him with a powder which will cause him extreme annoyance.After that I'll show up.
Fist to fist, I've got training and skills, I put in some good shots while he's still stunned, he felt them, knucledusters are doing their job, but then he parries my hits, and I got throwed 10feet away from his right punch.I get up, roundhouse kick, good, not enough Spidey throw me away and his jumping on, good Spidey, good, I dodge it, for god's sake.I climb up a stair, he's following me.He's taking it really personal.Good, really good.
I activate the electrified stair.
Spidey falls from around 25feet.He's stunned.
It's the moment, I go back on the stairs, obviously I turn off the device.
Nothing personal Spidey, just business.
I pull off my sword, stab him into the heart.
Strike 4.
Next on the list is...oh no.You gotta be kidding me.

Wolverine
Ok for this I've set up a real good trap.
A hella good one.
Remember where Cage was killed?
Here will fall Logan too.Just a construction site, he's investigating.
Oh no!
Glue, tons of glue, dropped on him from one direction, he leap and dodge, ops cement, it's becoming solid.
More glue, now he's really slowed.
And enraged, I've ruined a very nice coat.
I shoot him with a taser gun, powered by the power core of the construction site, more than 30'000 volts are filling Logan's body.
I reach him when he fall nearly unconscious and drop him into the infamous pool.I fill it with liquid nitrogen.To stay sure he'll be frozen and not able move if his heal factor try to heal back him.
Strike 5.

jplatinum
I don't think so.

I'd own batman, dude.

The guy isn't invincible, he can be out matched.

He can be out speeded.

He can be tricked.

He can be sepceptible to a powerful well placed punch.

His bones can be snapped.

He can breathe.

He can bleed.

He can die!

AS for daredevil and cap.

I'd beat the hell out of daredevil cause I'd make a lot of loud false noises to trick his senses, then come in fast and move around alot to throw him off, and let him come in to fight, since he is sometimes a hot head.

I'd surprise him as soon as he was hotheaded enough to come in to attack.

Cap, He gets the same treatment.
Only difference is he gets to physically see me kick his ass with his eyeballs.

If he grabs me,
he pulls back a nub, cause he will be handicapped.
Unless you think his limbs can't be snapped by someone with martial-arts training and who over head presses 400 lbs.
I think that qualifies me as someone who can get that quick wrist/elbow/leg snap on cap.

That rhymes.

Snap on cap.

Yeah, I'd snap on cap, then I'd snap cap in pieces.

That is unless you're finna tell me "his bones have been blessed by God to be unbreakable".

Yeah,, and I'm the king of motha****in' england.

K3VIL
Captain America
Living Legend wants to know who killed all this men who fought at his side during all this years.
Tricks I used before will not work on him.He already knows how I've killed his friends.
I'll use a simple plan with, simple, fast, painless.
Cap is having breakfast in the restaurant where he goes every morning.
He's eating pancakes and other things of the classical breakfast.
A pity I have to ruin a place where are cooked such good things.
I throw a napalm bomb on the entrance, then I pull out a rocket launcher charged with LAV rockets, and shoot in Cap's direction.
I can't see him between smoke, flames and debris.
To be sure he's dead, one of my henchmen drive into the restaurant a truck trasponrting fuel.He get out screaming.I detonate the bomb on the truck.
To be really sure, I make the entire building collapsing, I've placed bombs on every supporting pylon.
But Cap is known for his survival skills.
I simply check around in the debris.
I got knocked back from a round metallic thing.
He's all over me, and punch me away.
I get up with a flip, stomp kick him in mid air, a cross punch a hook one.He's stunned, injured, defenseless.I pick up the shield.
Funny, I'll behead him with his shield.
I kick him on the head, the do the job.In a real fight, he'll beat me after a minute, lucky for me, it was a prep time fight.
Strike 5.

The True Fear
h2h most characters would own anyone. Know one on here could take batman

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DrDoom101
im thinking maybe i could spend 10 years in the Air Force. I could probably pay them as much money they need to build a kick-ass jet that can fly 375 mph with 15 missiles and two automatic machine guns with 220 bullets each to fight the X-men with their ship

Swanky-Tuna
I could take him... out to lunch.

It would be half an hour of me pressuring him to admit he's Batman over a subway sandwich.

Dizzle
Batman throws a grenade and drops some knockout gas. Tricked? With genius level intellect and decades of experience? By you? I doubt it. You're gonna outfight Lady Shiva too, I guess, if you can put Batman down that fast. You've been training for at least 20,000 years now right JP?

Daredevil jumps from a roof and kicks your skull in. Seriously, you're getting into the realm of super senses here. How do you plan on beating him with speed? Honestly, I'd like to know. 100 hand ninjas are way weaker than they used to be.

Cap throws his shield from 100 yards and decapitates you. He's pulled off WAY harder shots. Even without, dude benches a half ton. A couple of shots would knock pretty much anyone out. I definitely expect NO one's ever tried to grab his arm. Cuz if they had, he'd definitely have had both of em broken many a time by now. You're talking about a guy who was getting pumped to fight Hulk with a broken leg. Honestly.

Watcha gonna do?

jplatinum
Maybe not with those pot head writers making him a god.

But with no writers he is just batman, not "batgod", so I'd klick his ass worse than john paul valley did.

Batman:"Alfred, I knew all these styles of martial-arts, but I just wasn't fast enough for him. I threw a punch and he blocked it and countered as quickly as I had thrown it, I barely saw his fist, his reflexes were like Bruce Lee, everytime I blinked he hit me all I saw was him standing there, and I felt punches, but couldn't see them.

I threw a kick, but he caught it, and as I tried to come around with a reverse he just threw caught my other leg and threw me into the wall.

I got up staggered only to see him rush in, I attempted to counter him by throwing a punch, which he blocked and jab me like 5 or 6 times before I could even react.

The punches felt like being hit by sledgehammers.

After about 2 minutes, my head was swelling like it wanted to explode.

I tried desperatley for one last assault by rushing in and flipping over him, but he just hit me while I was in mid flipp.
I don't remember much after that.

Only him walkin' off as I blacked out.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by The True Fear
h2h most characters would own anyone. Know one on here could take batman

Kevil and JP have been telling us they would beat up Bats and Daredevil for the last 6 months

Family_guy725
i could probably take on Eddie Brock if i had a weapons same with bane
also beast and i could end up in bed with all the hot women

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jplatinum
so I'd klick his ass worse than john paul valley did.
Azrael? He'd beat your ass faster than than the olympic assbeating champion from Assbeatia.

jplatinum
Batman isn't the fastest person on earth, not real earth, you dumbass.

And who the hell would stand there and let daredevil jump off a roof and kick them in the head(only in the comic books, cause those guys are idiots who let him do shit like that)

I'd move out of the way ans speed attack him til he was a pile of bloody mass on the street.

Damn, you actually believe shit like someone standing there and letting some body in a brightass red costume jump off a roof and kick them in the head, dude.

ARe you in 3'rd grade!?!

Swanky-Tuna
Are we going to go through you trying to lower comic book characters to real world standards again?

willRules
I could beat batman, heres what i do..........

I sneak up on him, he senses me coming , too late. BAM. I elbow him in the face, breaking his nose. When Batman starts crying. BAM I hit him in the testicles with a shotgun. The I hit him round the back of the head. Then I make robin come in and kick batman around abit ( Robin would have some bottled up agression towards him cos he went all pedophilic on robin) Then I would shot robin in the head with the shotgun. Batman is still cryin cos now he got a broken nose, no testicles and got beat and called a pedo by robin, batman is emotionally broken so he is at his weakest point. He looks up to see me drive the Batmobile over his feet. I then fire the missles up his butt and blow him up.

willRules
I think my fight is incredibly realistic stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Especially the missile sodomy

willRules
yes laughing out loud

The True Fear
Oh well if your that amazing Can i contact dana white of the ufc and tell what kind of fighter i have got for him. chuck liddell will piss his pants when he hears of your amazing strength and speed. laughing laughing laughing

The True Fear

And who the hell would stand there and let daredevil jump off a roof and kick them in the head(only in the comic books, cause those guys are idiots who let him do shit like that)

I'd move out of the way ans speed attack him til he was a pile of bloody mass on the street.

Damn, you actually believe shit like someone standing there and letting some body in a brightass red costume jump off a roof and kick them in the head, dude.

ARe you in 3'rd grade!?!

could you kick his ass?

Darth_Erebus
Absolutely any comic character. All I need is an eraser.shifty

The True Fear
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Absolutely any comic character. All I need is an eraser.shifty
who didnt see that shit comin

Whirlysplatt
who didnt see that shit comin

I used it a couple of similar threads back stragely confused

willRules
Oh well if your that amazing Can i contact dana white of the ufc and tell what kind of fighter i have got for him. chuck liddell will piss his pants when he hears of your amazing strength and speed. laughing laughing laughing

laughing out loud my speed or strength isnt amazing, if you read mine closely you noticed I won cos, i used the fact that Batman started crying to my advantage laughing out loud

The True Fear
I was talking to JP

K3VIL
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Kevil and JP have been telling us they would beat up Bats and Daredevil for the last 6 months
In Marvel world, DD is a peak human but is a one-man army, so is Bat.
I'm one strong and skilled guy, but a one man army?Not yet.
I kinda forgot that DD and Bat usually takes guys like me everyday.

DigiMark007
This needs a bump.

Go read the first post for stipulations...

big grin

Soljer
Unlimited resources? I have myself a new space station made. Stocked with enough supplies to last me and plenty of others the rest of our lives.

I then detonate a nuclear device capable of wiping out all life on the planet. Or better yet, actually DESTROYING the planet itself. Anyone below herald level's gone.

Alternatively, instead of a nuclear device (which would require A HUGE payload), I could use anti-matter. It's expensive as hell, but it exists real-world, and can be manufactured. With infinite resources, I could procure a, theoretically, infinite supply.

And, of course, an infinite supply is more than enough to obliterate the Earth.

SpunkySmurph
I plant a time bomb on Soljer's space station. vin

Then move to Mars

Symmetric Chaos
Unlimited resources?

I could take anyone below cosmic level.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I plant a time bomb on Soljer's space station. vin

Then move to Mars

Mars dun already got blown-ed up, son!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Mars dun already got blown-ed up, son!

nahuh

I'm on Mars 2. 13

Soljer
nahuh

I'm one Mars 2. 13

And I'm three mars four.

Your point?

qqqqqqq
well i could take on bruce banner, maybe hulk too but i'll rather stay home and watch tv

SpunkySmurph
And I'm three mars four.

Your point?

Check again, ******* 31

DigiMark007
Unlimited resourcese that exist on our planet. No comic book tech.

wink

xmarksthespot
Colossus. Giant electromagnets.

qqqqqqq

wink i'll use alien tech which the US has

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
well i could take on bruce banner, maybe hulk too but i'll rather stay home and watch tv

wink

Digi... we actually have television here one Earth now. In color too. petpet

Soljer

wink

Referring to me? Space stations exist. Anti Matter exists.

On this planet.

erm.

DigiMark007
Anti Matter, used in a plausible setting, seems unlikely to me. But it was a general comment....not directly at you, Soljer.

wink

Martian_mind
Me with prep?The world is conquered.

Soljer
Anti Matter, used in a plausible setting, seems unlikely to me. But it was a general comment....not directly at you, Soljer.

wink

Oh, no worries then.

And I agree, Anti-matter is slightly implausible.

But plenty possible.

I believe I read several picograms were produced for around twenty million.

How many grams would I need to crack the planet in half? shifty

SpunkySmurph
Space stations exist.
On this planet.

petpet

qqqqqqq
yes

Soljer
petpet

They have to exist somewhere before they are put IN space.

I'm aware of the slightly contradictory nature of that post - I was aware of it at the time of posting.

But I stand by my statement.

xmarksthespot
Are we allowed to sniper people?

==========
A chimpanzee has the strength of 7 men.

Muck101
Well if it's only real-life technology, then all it would take to kill, say, Wolverine/sabertooth, or even iron man, would be to try and duplicate the Shockers gauntlets. Their concept really isn't so far-fetched. And with unlimited money and manpower, it could be done easy. But this requires looking at Adamantium at its base. It was, according to the marvel universe, created based off of Wakandan Vibranium. Vibranium works entirely on vibrations. It absorbs any blunt force, simply by vibrating itself on impact. Now, with that in mind, back to my Shocker gauntlets. A good blast of vibrations, which the guantlets give off, onto Wolverines adamantium bones would in theory shake and shatter them apart entirely. Picture tiny little adamantium spears exploding out from Logan from ALL sides and angles, inside and out. Wouldnt be enough of him left to heal.

DigiMark007
Are we allowed to sniper people?

==========
A chimpanzee has the strength of 7 men.

Are those 2 comments related?

confused

What the f**k?

laughing out loud

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Muck101
Well if it's only real-life technology, then all it would take to kill, say, Wolverine/sabertooth, or even iron man, would be to try and duplicate the Shockers gauntlets. Their concept really isn't so far-fetched. And with unlimited money and manpower, it could be done easy. But this requires looking at Adamantium at its base. It was, according to the marvel universe, created based off of Wakandan Vibranium. Vibranium works entirely on vibrations. It absorbs any blunt force, simply by vibrating itself on impact. Now, with that in mind, back to my Shocker gauntlets. A good blast of vibrations, which the guantlets give off, onto Wolverines adamantium bones would in theory shake and shatter them apart entirely. Picture tiny little adamantium spears exploding out from Logan from ALL sides and angles, inside and out. Wouldnt be enough of him left to heal. he can survive look what magneto did to him

DigiMark007
And things like "We could create Shocker's gauntlets easy" might be true enough, but it's still just speculation.

SpunkySmurph
They have to exist somewhere before they are put IN space.

I'm aware of the slightly contradictory nature of that post - I was aware of it at the time of posting.

But I stand by my statement.

But then you should have said "existed" on this planet, not "exist". 13

I stand by ' petpet '

SpunkySmurph

confused

What the f**k?

laughing out loud

He's just taken his trendwhoring (of me) to a brilliant new level. happy

Martian_mind
But then you should have said "existed" on this planet, not "exist". 13

I stand by ' petpet '

Only because you like to pick the lice out of hi hair....i'm on to you....DETECTIVE CHIMP!!!

masterbruce

confused

What the f**k?

laughing out loud

Digi, in your absence, the denizens of KMC has run rampant. I suggest my ascension to Modship to establish order and peace.

respectfully,
Masterbruce

Ethereal
I have a plan to take out Galactus.

xmarksthespot

confused

What the f**k?

laughing out loud Nah, facts are just going to be incorporated as a regular feature of my posts until I get bored of doing it.

So can we sniper?

==========
Humans and chimpanzees have been shown to share 95-99% genome sequence, the differences are largely in noncoding regions.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by masterbruce
Digi, in your absence, the denizens of KMC has run rampant. I suggest my ascension to Modship to establish order and peace.

respectfully,
Masterbruce

Hear ye,Hear ye.

I,the Herald of Digimark,Devourerer of fanboys,have been sent by the overlord to tell thee that thoust request has been denied for the following reasons.

1.It hath become clear to me that thoust would abuse thigh power and dispell any whom perform a misdeed

2.There be many a man far more qualified for this task.

3.your a deuchebag stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Ethereal
I have a plan to take out Galactus. i have a plan to take out thanos, call the cops

DigiMark007
Yeah, snipering's allowed....anything you could do on our Earth.

qqqqqqq
is cheap shotting allowed?

Soljer
Originally posted by Ethereal
I have a plan to take out Galactus.

Does it involve a paper shredder and a lighter?

Cause, you know, I was thinking the same thing....

Back on topic of the thread, though;

Let's run a min-contest with the same purpose; who can MacGuyver the best way to kill a hero? smile

qqqqqqq
i can kill the darkseid working in macdonalds

Soljer
is cheap shotting allowed?

anything you could do on our Earth.

qqqqqqq
i'll kill bruce wayne and tony stark, take their money and live happily ever after

SpunkySmurph
i'll kill bruce wayne and tony stark, take their money and live happily ever after

Good move.

Personally, I'm going to keep the unlimited money we recieve at the start, but meh, that's just me. srug

xmarksthespot
Hmm then a lot of heroes and villains with human reactions could be taken out by a sniper sneak attack. Jubilee. Dazzler.

Without adamantium, Shadowcat actually might be one of the most unkillable relative to her power level in the grand scheme of things.

==========
It is theorized that 90% of atoms in the universe are hydrogen atoms, and they comprise 75% of the mass of the universe.

SpunkySmurph
Why can't Shadowcat be killed with a sneak sniper bullet? srug

Martian_mind
Target:Hulk

Equipment:Piano wire,Paper clip,Lead weight,playboy magazine"Betty edition",1 sowing Needle and some string.

Plan:Firstly,i put the betty magazine centrefold in the middle of the road and wait for the hulk.Upon arriving and seeing the picture,hulks pants will rip just a little bit more than before,leaving a very vulnerable body part exposed.

I will wait until he is at his peak and then,with perfect timing,run out and paperclip the end of his penis,sticking the needle and string in there for good measure.

This will cause hulk to become madder and as we all know the madder hulk gets the more muscle strenght he has.This will cause his loin muscles to push extra hard,causing an explosion of great magnitude in a very uncomfortable spot.

After the explosion has occured i will quickly throw the lead weight(Attached to Piano wire)into the wound Leaving hulk with a huge,misshapen wang.Now hulk will undeniably upset about this,however it would also be only a waiting game until he turned back into banner and he died from internal bleeding Happy Dance

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Target:Hulk

Equipment:Piano wire,Paper clip,Lead weight,playboy magazine"Betty edition",1 sowing Needle and some string.

Plan:Firstly,i put the betty magazine centrefold in the middle of the road and wait for the hulk.Upon arriving and seeing the picture,hulks pants will rip just a little bit more than before,leaving a very vulnerable body part exposed.

I will wait until he is at his peak and then,with perfect timing,run out and paperclip the end of his penis,sticking the needle and string in there for good measure.

This will cause hulk to become madder and as we all know the madder hulk gets the more muscle strenght he has.This will cause his loin muscles to push extra hard,causing an explosion of great magnitude in a very uncomfortable spot.

After the explosion has occured i will quickly throw the lead weight(Attached to Piano wire)into the wound Leaving hulk with a huge,misshapen wang.Now hulk will undeniably upset about this,however it would also be only a waiting game until he turned back into banner and he died from internal bleeding Happy Dance 1metre+ before you reach him 1cm+ after you reach him

xmarksthespot
Why can't Shadowcat be killed with a sneak sniper bullet? srug She's been trained to phase herself at the sound of a bullet, she's a ninja - she'd know you're there, and she's naturally intangible, she could just stay intangible all the time.

==========
Mercury and Bromine are the only elements in the periodic table that are liquid at room temperature (~297.15 K) and pressure (100 kPa).

Soljer
As far as being naturally intangible, that'd make her immune to bullets....

But in response to 'phase at the sound of a bullet,' what about bullets that fire at supersonic velocities?

xmarksthespot
As far as being naturally intangible, that'd make her immune to bullets....

But in response to 'phase at the sound of a bullet,' what about bullets that fire at supersonic velocities? Hmm, most rifle bullets actually do travel faster than sound, but she always manages to phase herself anyway. Iunno.

She can stay intangible indefinitely though iirc. A nuke would take her out though now that I think about it, because for some reason she wasn't immune to the radiation poisoning while intangible even though she passes through energy and matter all the time. huh

==========
The world's largest organism is thought to be a honey mushroom. The fungus covers 2,200 acres underground and is thought to be at least 2,400 years old.

SpunkySmurph
I'd just cut off whatever country she's currently tangible in and launch her into space. evil face

grey fox
Heres a plausible way to take out Iron-man.

Send out a distress signal from a satellite which he'll HAVE to respond to , when he gets in range blow that sucker up , it'll daze him pretty good which leads into my second phase.

We shoot him with a railgun. The projectile will move so fast it honestly wont matter HOW well armoured he is.

End of match.

Soljer
Hmm, most rifle bullets actually do travel faster than sound, but she always manages to phase herself anyway. Iunno.

She can stay intangible indefinitely though iirc. A nuke would take her out though now that I think about it, because for some reason she wasn't immune to the radiation poisoning while intangible even though she passes through energy and matter all the time. huh

==========
The world's largest organism is thought to be a honey mushroom. The fungus covers 2,200 acres underground and is thought to be at least 2,400 years old.

She can stay indefinitely intangible, but aren't we trying to take them out without their knowledge? I mean, she CAN stay intangible, but isn't she going to have sex with Colossus again sometime soon?

Or hold a cup?

Or interact with the physical world in the least? Supersonic bullet to the brainstem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.