...xXFirebringer ~ The SightXx...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigerstalk
Has any one heard of the books, Firebringer and The Sight by David Clement-Davies?

Firebringer

Set in medieval Scotland, Fire Bringer focuses on Rannoch, a young fawn born to fulfill an ancient Herla (deer) prophecy of one who will be born "healer and a king." The prophecy tells of a coming time of great evil and of the messiah who will save the Herla from this evil. When young Rannoch is born he bears a birthmark in the shape of an oak leaf on his forehead. This is the sign of the hero and allows the revered storyteller of the herd to recognize Rannoch as the fulfillment of the legend. Just as Rannoch is being born, the prophesied evil is coming to pass. Drail, a villainous power-mad old stag, is the current leader of the herd. Aided by a strange antlerless stag called Sgorr, Drail has assembled a force of thugs, vicious young stags known as the Draila. Acting on Drail's orders, the Draila rise up and kill the Outriders, stags who traditionally protect the herd. Read this wonderful book for yourself to find out which Herla snatches victory, from the jaws of defeat...

The Sight

Larka is a young white wolf born with the Sight, a psychic gift that allows the bearer to not only see the future and to see through the eyes of birds, but to control the minds and actions of other beasts. Another Sighted wolf, Morgra, curses Larka's family pack. Morgra is an outcast from the pack, a bitter angry wolf with a grudge. She wants Larka to use her power for evil purposes. The Sight follows Larka's struggle to master her power and her battle against Morgra.

eek! JumpyEVERYONE, READ THESE BOOKS!Jumpy eek!

bogen
don't know what you are talking about? but ill look around for these books of yours

tenshi_kitsune
I'VE READ FIRE BRINGER AND THE SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, Fire Bringer was much better than the sight. That book didn't really appeal to me that much sad

tigerstalk
I say the sight was better, here are the covers of the 2 books.

http://www.greenwichschools.org/ems/bookclub05/clement-davies%20TG/firebringer.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/014250047X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

MistressofSnape
I wanted to get the sight but it was a joint decison between me and my sister and she wanted a V.C Andrews. I never get to decide anything! sad

tigerstalk
arguecry

tigerstalk
ho hum

Don't you dare.
somone!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.