Sorry, a question: what means .. this kind of... "upper pissed" and so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i often read "a pissed of version of ...." ... what does this mean ?
does this mean, a very strong form of ... ?

thanks in advance

KPrince
I think it means that the character is so angry, that all inhibition is thrown out and he/she fights at full capacity or without holding back. For example, Superman would not hold back but would use the full extent to his powers to destroy his enemy. Hulk, on the otherhand, would be far beyond 100 ton strength level and still getting stronger.

Betageuze
thanks KPrince ... so .. i would say.. here always a Mindless Hulk will have the advantage... right ? smile

Solidus Snake
i terms of brute strength maybe, but he could still be defeated if someone use out maneuvered him

RAGE17
its uber pissed.and yeah the character is totally ****en pissed and fights to his full capacity regardless of the nature of his character.

NoFate007
Many superheroes hold back their skills because they don't wish to kill people. However, if say perhaps, Batman saw Dick Grayson killed, he'd be so incredibly angry that whoever did it, definitely would be dead pretty soon.

DigiMark007
Good descriptions of uber-pissed. Closing now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.