Hercules vs. Spiderman and Current Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Spiderman has super-human powers... and is very very agil

Current Thing.... some say he is now low class 100 tons

put them together.... and let compete with a living legend of the Avengers.... with Hercules.....

wow... what a match... put this fight.. near Baxter Building.. in Manhattan..

who will survive (with survive i of course mean, who wins.... because they are all "friends" to each other.... i do believe wink

armandovalles
near the Baxter Building?! that makes this a very short fight. Herc just slams the Baxter Building on them. Altho, the Thing may still be conscious, but it would be just barely, and then Herc would just pummel him till he falls. Immortal Herc is a beast, he's probly the physically STRONGEST hero to ever live in any comic. Or at least top 3.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armandovalles
near the Baxter Building?! that makes this a very short fight. Herc just slams the Baxter Building on them. Altho, the Thing may still be conscious, but it would be just barely, and then Herc would just pummel him till he falls. Immortal Herc is a beast, he's probly the physically STRONGEST hero to ever live in any comic. Or at least top 3.

It doesn't say immortal Herc.

I'm assuming that it's current Herc then.

And i think that it's 50/50.

A stalemate.

Sparkz
I'd say 50/50, for spidey and thing, spider-man can bounce around herc getting him distracted, and probaly annoyed leaving him wide open for an attack from the Thing, then Thing just keeps hitting him untill he goes down, while Spider-man might occaisonaly web herc up so he dosen't have time to react to thing because he has to break out of the webbing.

Of course if Herc KO's even 1 it'll be in his favour, as he is stronger than thing, without Spider-man being around to distract him he can focus full attention on Thing and probaly overpower him, if thing goes down, then all Spidey can do is just dodge him, which aint gonna win a fight.

Wynndar
WTF is spidey doing here. Herc and Thing: 50:50

olympian
Current Herc its somewhat stronger than Thing. At least by the last comparation that showed up in She Hulk #9.

With Spidey there? Things get more even.

Spidey wins if he pulls a " i beat Hulk " tho wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.