The Teen Titans vs. Kang the Conquerer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Well the Young Avengers killed Kang the Conquerer. Which may be jobbing. I don't know enough about the character.

So how would the Teen Titans do? No prep. No going back or foreward in time. Getting weapons from the timestream is permitted.

thesilverspider
he will murder them u got 2 remember that iron lad is kang and he has a powerful ass suit

The Ion
Originally posted by thesilverspider
he will murder them u got 2 remember that iron lad is kang and he has a powerful ass suit
All he did was stab him in the back. laughing

Draco69
Iron Lad is Kang as a teenager. This the adult version.

And it't that powerful if a sword goes right through him...

Which again may be jobbing.

Wynndar
Kang is allowed to be inconsistent because there are countless Kangs in the timestream. A top Kang, like the one in Infinity wars, or Immortus, or even his son who was recently in Marvel Knights 4, would be trouble.

olympian
Top wise Kang wins.

Lameass Kang loses.

Scoobless
Kang only got killed by the Young Avengers because he let his guard down, not expecting his younger self to kill him.... but he should've known better due to the times he's tried to kill other versions of himself before

but without the guard dropping i seriously doubt the TT's could get past his force field

Black Adam
I'm board and feel like bumping Kang topics today

smile
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.