Kmc Battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Who is your favourite member out of this list

kmcdude
It was very hard for me to choose,but I could only vote once and decided to go with Coldfire,as she always takes the time to come in my thread and speak to me.So does Dark_Angelz but I could only vote once so yeah,I also think Tired hikers a top bloke as well,and Bordom is also a nice person,and I dont know morning glory a lot but she helped me out one time when I did not know who sang this song.

Bardock42
Hmm..it's between TH and RJ .....I can't decide....

Coldfire
Originally posted by kmcdude
It was very hard for me to choose,but I could only vote once and decided to go with Coldfire,as she always takes the time to come in my thread and speak to me.So does Dark_Angelz but I could only vote once so yeah,I also think Tired hikers a top bloke as well,and Bordom is also a nice person,and I dont know morning glory a lot but she helped me out one time when I did not know who sang this song.
awww that's so nice of ya hug

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm..it's between TH and RJ .....I can't decide....

laughing out loud It's hard hey?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Coldfire
awww that's so nice of ya hug

Thankyou Miss Coldfire big grin

Bardock42
laughing out loud It's hard hey?

Yeah well...the list doesn't actually have any of the people I'd consider friends on it....but TH and RJ are quite entertaining...Kosta and Coldfire seem cool too though I never talked muich to any of them though.....or at all....

Coldfire
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah well...the list doesn't actually have any of the people I'd consider friends on it....but TH and RJ are quite entertaining...Kosta and Coldfire seem cool too though I never talked muich to any of them though.....or at all....
hmmm yeah I dunno if I've ever talked to you.... but there's a first time for everything stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i am a rOUge jedi? i thought i was a rOgUe jedi. lol

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

embarrasment Sorry

Coldfire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

I must be tired, cuz I didn't notice that stick out tongue

Cringe
It's so hard but I have to go with Morning Glory

NOT! no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe
It's so hard but I have to go with Morning Glory

NOT! no expression

hysterical

Coldfire
haha we all know that either Tired Hiker or Rogue Jedi is gonna win stick out tongue

Kosta
I didn't want to be in a popularity contest stick out tongue. Thanks for nominating me though, I guess.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
I didn't want to be in a popularity contest stick out tongue. Thanks for nominating me though, I guess.

stick out tongue No prob

kmcdude
Originally posted by Coldfire
haha we all know that either Tired Hiker or Rogue Jedi is gonna win stick out tongue

I reckon Hiker will win smile

Coldfire
I reckon Hiker will win smile
whatever one stick out tongue Cuz they are a lot more well known than I or some of the others on the poll lol

shyguy
coldfire has my vote big grin

Neo_Version 7
My vote goes to K-K-Kosta. stick out tongue

Only coz i've known him for a while and he's a really good guy.

jerlark386
My Vote goes to coldfire, cuz...

Well she has coolest name.

Reminds of a trilogy I read once, long ago.

BakaXero
all this voting is making me hungry

Rogue Jedi
i feel loved here.

Neo_Version 7
i didn't actually feel like voting for you, RJ. I wanted to but I figured that you'd get a lot of votes anyway.

Clovie
*votes Preston*

Neo_Version 7
*votes Klaud*

Clovie
I see no option like that.

Neo_Version 7
I'll pm the mods.

Coldfire
Originally posted by shyguy
coldfire has my vote big grin
yay big grinOriginally posted by jerlark386
My Vote goes to coldfire, cuz...

Well she has coolest name.

Reminds of a trilogy I read once, long ago.
lol thanks stick out tongue

Kharhmah
Coldfire. yes

Family_guy725
oh yeah and i never take time to talk to ya this is pretty sad though i cant even make it into my friends polls man im pathetic laughing out loud

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Coldfire. yes
happy

Wolflet
no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725
oh yeah and i never take time to talk to ya this is pretty sad though i cant even make it into my friends polls man im pathetic laughing out loud

embarrasment Sorry man,So many people,so few braincells big grin

kmcdude
This is the REAL kmc Battle and since I done this theres been a lot of tryhard wars and battles dont worry about it stay with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.