Deathstroke vs Knives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
Deathstroke vs Vash the Stampede's evil twin brother from Trigun.

Who wins?

batmandaman
deathstroke. w/ his superspeed, strength and precognitive abilities, he could dodge all of the bullets knives shoots at him, and kill him before he can use the angel arm.

Hit_and_Miss
Don't see enough of Knives to give him a fair representation... though he does show god like reflexes and some form mental abilites I think...

wolverine8888
hey I heard in the last epsode vash and the priest guy fight the boss but the priest dies at the end is that true?

Dizzle
In a word, yes.

Millions' reflexes are probably right up there with DS's. I don't know how powerful his psionics are though, so I'm gonna say Deathstroke, because of a healing factor and physical advantages. Knives is a beast though.

manjaro
the only thing that'll save slade is the fact that he'll heal from anything...but on the real he would get massacred by the knives dude.....even Vash the freaking stampede could hardly contain him...plus remember that him and vash have virtual immortality, and eternal youth(meaning he'll live forever unless killed....like wonder woman) cuz remember when they crash landed he left vash in the wreckage for 80 years without food and water, and he survived .

sorry to say that slades reflexes arent fast enuff to pull any stunts that knives wont see coming, and knives doesnt have slight precog, he's full on psychic, with massive telekinetic abilites. so slade would be going up agianst a god

batmandaman
where in all of trigun does it say he is psychic? i must have missed that part. its sounds like u are speculating to me. and slade's reflexes are more than fast enough. his speed is enough to let him keep up w/ flash for the first few steps, and his precog is ridiculous, he took out most of the jla by himself. knives was a bad ass for sure, but slade is badder and a bigger ass.

manjaro
dude i guess you missed the part where he was taunting vash telepathically, and vash thought he was hearing voices, also that other guy who made all those guys in the bar kill each other(a guy who got his powers from Knives BTW) did the same telepathic taunting, then after the preacher dude was killed, the guy who killed him, Knives turned around and killed him by breaking him apart telekinetcally. so yeah i guess you must have missed it.. plus Knives is a stone cold freaking killer he'll whip out that angel arm faster than you can say kem! and reduce slade and the entire battle field to ash, and there would be nothing he could do to stop it

batmandaman
telepathy and precognitive abilities are two diferent things. and DS is too fast, he would cut off knives arm before he could activate the angel arm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.