Carnage vs Gray Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win this one. I think Green would be a little to much for Carnage but what about Gray.

Smaxxer
Grey is tougher than most people seem to think, and doesn't mind killing either, but he would have a hard time against Carnage.

But I still vote for Grey Hulk. Though Carnage has a good chance either lol.

olympian
Gray Hulk. More of a beast than most think.

DrDoom101
he can lift (press) 75 tons. That's enough to beat the crap out of carnage. don't forget he can still heal

guy222
Joe

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
Joe Fixit

Wouldn't over abuse thunderclap wet Carnage suit? : /

SamZED
Sonic
based attacks are useless against Carnage.

DarthDaniel1001
Which Gray Hulk? First Appearance Hulk or Joe Fixit? Well, either way, Carnage is probably losing.

theICONiac
Originally posted by SamZED
Sonic
based attacks are useless against Carnage.

Is that a new development?

Because when Carnage first began his crime spree (ASM #361) he was beaten by sonics.

Tha C-Master
He's highly resilient against them, Venom is more resilient against flames. But neither are immune to them.

SamZED
Well Carnage got blasted by Reed Richards sonic gun with no effect at all, sonics seem to be completely useless against him.

Kasper Gutman
I'd go with Gray Hulk as he was such a crafty fighter and should bring a little too much to the table for Carnage to handle. By the way, the Gray Hulk vs Thing fight was a classic.

Eternal Idol
Grey Hulk ftw.

The Nuul
Does sound even hurt Carnage? I forget

The Nuul
Does sound even hurt Carnage? I forget....

Tha C-Master
Read above. I don't believe that Gray Hulk's T-Claps alone are enough for Carnage. I'd like to say Gray Hulk but Carnage is so resilient to everything Hulk could do and vice versa. Could end up being a stalemate for quite some time. I still want to give the nod to Gray Hulk though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.