Yaddle vs Even Piell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Which one of these short people would win?!?!?

DrDoom101
Yaddle

darthsith19
Yaddle. Not sure why. I guess it seems like she's really wise and has bvery good Force powers in Jedi Quest #6 (Shadow Trap, right?).

DrDoom101
right

Se7in
Due to lack on information, I am inconclusive.

DrDoom101
so am i but i just pick yaddle assuming his lightsaber style is like yoda.

Se7in
Yaddle's a female, so assuming you don't know her sex, it's ridiculous to conclude that because she is Yoda's race, she is the same. It's like saying because Bultar Swan is the same race as Windu, she immediately as skilled.

Council#13
thats one of the best remarks ever, Se7in

jollyjim311
Yaddle has Muchiro or whatever it is. It is a force power that lets her kill without using the dark side of the force. It is similar to Oppo Rancissis' power, only it can actually kill. I say Yaddle over the Lannik.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Se7in
Yaddle's a female, so assuming you don't know her sex, it's ridiculous to conclude that because she is Yoda's race, she is the same. It's like saying because Bultar Swan is the same race as Windu, she immediately as skilled.

i never said that. i mistakenly put "his" in that sentence. I knew yaddle wasa female. Anyway, im just trying to point out that Yaddle probably has the same lightsaber skill as Yoda since they both lack in height. Who the hek bumped this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.