Immortal Hercules vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
how strong is Immortal Herc ?

has he limits in his power ?

i ve heard that Immortal Herc is ... possible... the most powerful character ever appears in a Marvel comic ?

is this true ?

armandovalles
i think so. Immortal Herc wins. By the time Savage Hulk's anger and strength is up to the level where hes on par with Herc he'd already be knocked out or dead.

olympian
"i ve heard that Immortal Herc is ... possible... the most powerful character ever appears in a Marvel comic ?"

Lets not exageratte.....no he isent. Neither the Hulk or Thor. There are people above and way above.

"By the time Savage Hulk's anger and strength is up to the level where hes on par with Herc he'd already be knocked out or dead."

While is true Herc starts stronger, Hulk doest take that long to get on the level of Hercules, Thor and others.

Savage Hulk that is. Gray would fit better in your description.

In this case, either Hulk gets extremely pissed and manages to KO Herc, or Herc uses his strenght to match and his skills to win.

Its a tossup situation.

cheldon
notice the word "immortal"

olympian
Wich means he cant be killed by any conventional means.

He can be ko tho, like pretty much anyone, even its not easy.

cheldon
can't hulk's healing factor be overloaded?

Spawnrules
no

cheldon
why not? can't he herc punch him hard enough for a long time? can you heal from being thrown into space and not breathe.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk is potentially limitless in strength, also his healing is tied in to his rage. hulk is like an improved version of mytgical hercules. wins whatever the weather

olympian
Whatever the weather?

How low the Hulk has gone, working as a mailman now.

leonidas
<<whatever the weather>>

?? blink

eventually hulk surpasses him in strength but it's possible herc could take him out with skill. and who would throw who into space??

6/10 hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.