Tourney: Round 2, Fight#1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Khellendros
Question: How does Unicorn trigger the firing mechanism on his helmet?

Adam Warlock
Going to Church, I'll start debating in a couple hours... sad

Scoobless
yeah..... you'd better pray!

Scoobless
well the only area your guy surpasses my guy in is straight line footspeed... which is nicely negated by all the sand.... so i blast the crap out of you from a distance while using my spidey sense and inhuman flexibility to dodge any counter blasts you throw back at me

(damn Digi.... making me change my avatar....mad )

Adam Warlock
Here are my stats:

Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 220 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red

Strength Level: Thunderstar possesses superhuman strength and can lift(press) a bit over 15 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Unicorn is superhumanly strong and his body's soft tissues are dozens of times tougher than normal. His body can repel .50 caliber machine gun fire, withstand open flame to 900 degrees Fahrenheit, and resist Iron Man's repulsor rays at maximum blast at a distance of 20 feet. Thunderstar also possessed the superhuman ability to move and run at speeds greater than those a normal human being could achieve. Although he was not as fast as the mutant Quicksilver, Thunderstar could still attain speeds of up to 85 miles per hour.

Abilities: His mutant abilities add to his already tough and super fast body by adding speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, and senses, personal regeneration, he also has the mutant ability to convert sonic frequencies into a vibratory shockwave that he channels through his weapons. Thunderstar has been trained in hand-to-hand combat, is proficient with numerous types of weaponry, and is skilled in the arts of espionage. Thunderstar has also had extensive training in many forms of the martial arts of Mojoworld; in particular, he is a master swordsman, and an excellent marksman and is proficient in throwing daggers, shurikens and throwing blades

Weapons: In addition to his body armor composed of alien materials from Mojoworld and principal weapons are two 2 1/2-foot single-edged swords with spiked hand guards, throwing daggers, shurikens and throwing blades Thunderstar wears headgear equipped with an energy projector that tunes to various frequency and power levels including infrared and ultraviolet lasers, microwaves, laser-path guided electron and neutron beams. The e-beam and n-beam have tremendous concussive power (on the order of 50 pounds of TNT at effective ranges of 75 feet). The power supply is a flat array of nuclear powered thermoelectric cells in Unicorn's belt which turn out about 1.2 kilowatts. The way he triggers these blast are unknown. He could be connected to his visor via neural interface, but it's most likely a button similar to that of Cyclops.

Power stats:

Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina: 4
Durability: 5
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 2
Fighting Ability: 6
Mental Powers: 2
Energy Projection: 5

Here's what those numbers mean:

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3520/marvelchart5dn.gif

Before anyone has an aneurysm over the speed stat, the rank 3 is supposed to mean speed of a peak human all the way up to 700MPH. My character cannot attain speeds of 700MPH. My character can at maximum output achieve speeds of a 125MPH and up.

Hmmmm... I might be just as strong as you when it comes to strength maybe slightly stronger. If your strategy is play stay away, then I'll play too.

Oh, and since the sand is giving a disadvantage, Ill take to the air via JUMPING and and fire off lasers as well as toss shurikens charged with vibratory shockwaves thus giving it more of a chance of piercing your armor. smile

I'm kinda glad I'm fighting you Scarlet Fever. Your whole body and suit give off this nice energy signature bullseye for my lasers. Not only that, your lightsabers give off a unique and distinct energy signature. Something my lasers will target first by homing in on the hilts of the lightsabers. Don't forget, if you try and whack it away with your lightsabers, you'll get a nice concussive force surprise. Either knocking you down, or blowing your arm off.

If you wanna engage me in close quarter combat, I'll play too. But first, I'll let you reply.

Oh, Scoob, I've done all my praying. Maybe it's time you pray.

C'mon Scooby... Just Bring it!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Oh, and since the sand is giving a disadvantage, Ill take to the air via JUMPING and and fire off lasers as well as toss shurikens charged with vibratory shockwaves thus giving it more of a chance of piercing your armor. smile

jumping... sweet.... with no control over movement once you've jumped ... while also making it slightly harder for you to target due to your own movement.... i should be able to hit you with at least 15 blasts of plasma before you touch back down

Dizzle
Woah... pressing twice your weight makes you a peak human? Cap must be quite the fatass.

Now lets get this on!

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Scoobless
jumping... sweet.... with no control over movement once you've jumped ... while also making it slightly harder for you to target due to your own movement.... i should be able to hit you with at least 15 blasts of plasma before you touch back down

Remember the Matrix movies? Or Bulletproof Monk, at the very end?

Remeber seeing that guy dogde twist and turn in the air dodging those bullets? I'll do that to avoid most of your plasma shots. I'm not saying I'm going to dodge all of them, a few might nip and graze me, but nothing serious. By the time you get off those shots, you should see beams of light heading your way, as well as 6 to 7 shurikens.

Remember now my lasers tend to explode with concussive force on contact. Whether it be direct contact of your body/armor/head, or if you try and whack them away with your lightsabers... Boom! Your dead.

Dizzle
Wait, electron blasts are concussive? Sweet deal. I was thinking more "explodey" damage, but that works too.

Scoobless
Remember the Matrix movies? Or Bulletproof Monk, at the very end?

Remeber seeing that guy dogde twist and turn in the air dodging those bullets? I'll do that to avoid most of your plasma shots.

wait..... we're? using the Matrix as a basis for this?...ok then.... my guy creates infinite duplicates out of all the sand grains and he gang bangs your guy

lol

which one of your guys was in the Matrix again?

even if your guy had that level of agility (which i seriously doubt) there's no way he could spin and aim at the same time... and even if only a handful of my blasts hit, it'll still be more than enough to burn a hole straight through you (he's using Plasma which has been shown to be capable of melting titanium body armour)

Adam Warlock
even if your guy had that level of agility (which i seriously doubt) there's no way he could spin and aim at the same time...and even if only a handful of my blasts hit, it'll still be more than enough to burn a hole straight through you (he's using Plasma which has been shown to be capable of melting titanium body armour)

I have enhanced agility courtesy of Shatterstar. So yeah, I'll be able to dodge a few. possibly a bit more. My E-Beams don't need to aim. Their laser guided, and your suit and nearly all of your weapons have a nice energy signature for me to target. My shurikens will be thrown ion your general immediate area. So I will hit something.

and even if only a handful of my blasts hit, it'll still be more than enough to burn a hole straight through you (he's using Plasma which has been shown to be capable of melting titanium body armour)

Burn a hole right through me? Guess again. My armor is comprised Mojo World materials, and trying to blast right through it through my armor and my bulletproof skin, will be a bit harder than you think.

Scoobless
My E-Beams don't need to aim. Their laser guided, and your suit and nearly all of your weapons have a nice energy signature for me to target.

but while spinning even a laser targeted lock needs to be pointing in the right direction... or else you'll end up shooting straight through your own head

My shurikens will be thrown ion your general immediate area. So I will hit something.

thrown in mid jump/spin?..... hitting a motionless target would be extremely difficult... hitting a superfast target with spider sense would be impossible

Burn a hole right through me? Guess again. My armor is comprised Mojo World materials, and trying to blast right through it through my armor and my bulletproof skin, will be a bit harder than you think.

Titanium is the limit for the tourney though.... so..... mojo-world = shmojo-shmorld

bulletproof skin won't help much either when the assault is from a plasma attack

long pig
You both disgust me.

Dizzle
If it's not Shocktopus, LP hates it.

long pig
Indeed. If I could vote against both of you, I would.

Adam Warlock
Don't worry, I'll be looking towards you when I fire off that blast. smile

That was all part of my strategy. I was anticipating you were gonna use your spider sense crap, so that's why the I threw the shurikens. Anywhere you run to there's a good chance a shuriken might hit. Not to mention if you don't move, my e-beams will decimate you. If you do move, there's a good likeliness you'll run into one of my shurikens while trying to move.

Wait a minute. Doesn't the sand impede your speed too? So in that case you'd better be damn fast to avoid all my projectiles, and while your feet are still in the sand, my projectiles will be coming from all directions.

So just because you nip and grazed me with a few plasma blasts puts me out? No. Even if your plasma blasts cauterize my wound and impede my healing factor, I will not die from it. Or be KO'd.

In the sense, it'll piss me off and make my character fight harder.

All this talk about me, how bout you?

Oh, don't worry longpig, after I pull of an upset victory over the champ, I'll be sure to crush you this time.

long pig
evil face

Adam Warlock
Damn... I have to go to Reno... I will be back in an a few hours.

Scoobless
Don't worry, I'll be looking towards you when I fire off that blast. smile

and i'll be looking at you when you miss and my plasma blast burns your arm off
That was all part of my strategy. I was anticipating you were gonna use your spider sense

your guy doesn't know i have spider sense
if you don't move, my e-beams will decimate you. If you do move, there's a good likeliness you'll run into one of my shurikens while trying to move.

i'm more than capable of dodging one aimed attack while also avoiding some randomly thrown objects
So just because you nip and grazed me with a few plasma blasts puts me out? No. Even if your plasma blasts cauterize my wound and impede my healing factor, I will not die from it. Or be KO'd.

yeah.. IF it's just a graze you would probably survive... but you'd be in extreme pain as whichever part of you that was grazed continues to burn long after the hit... i imagine that would throw off your "game" for the rest of the battle

multiple "grazes" means multiple areas of skin that'll never grow back properly + loss of mobility

any solid hit means you're screwed
In the sense, it'll piss me off and make my character fight harder.

no... in the sense that it'll cripple or kill you

stormfront13
at this point I'm gonna vote for scoobless.

Adam Warlock
and i'll be looking at you when you miss and my plasma blast burns your arm off

Wishful thinking. My E-Beams will find you. Your amaglam gives off even more energy than Dizzle's amaglam, therefore making you easier to lock onto.

Oh, keep in mind, even if my blast doesn't hit you directly, if it impacts anywhere near you, it'll disorient you since your senses are so sensitive, or possibly even knocking you up in the air and making you an even more vulnerable target.

your guy doesn't know i have spider sense

What I meant to say is that I knew you weren't gonna stand their and take an E-beam blast. I knew you would eventually move from where you were standing, so I threw my shurikens in at you and your general area.

i'm more than capable of dodging one aimed attack while also avoiding some randomly thrown objects

Keep in mind that your speed is also impeded in the sand. You can't wait till the last to minute to move or you'll be caught in the blast. Making like my character will be the only one who has a disadvantage in the sand. Pfftt...

If anything, if Dizzle won our last match, he'd have a big advantage in this environment due to that Dune character he had.

yeah.. IF it's just a graze you would probably survive... but you'd be in extreme pain as whichever part of you that was grazed continues to burn long after the hit... i imagine that would throw off your "game" for the rest of the battle

Minor pain can and will be ignored. Your making like you hit me every vital spot on my body. Pfftt..

multiple "grazes" means multiple areas of skin that'll never grow back properly + loss of mobility

Same can be said for you. At least one of my shurikens will hit you. Plus since you speed is impeded by the sand, even though you know the shurikens and E-beam blast are coming, your body can move fast enough to get to safe distance. Thus leaving you severely impaired or dead. smile

no... in the sense that it'll cripple or kill you

Again, the same could be said for you.

Let me see...

So when I finally hit the ground after my long ordeal in the air, I might have a few cuts and minor cauterization's. Nothing my character can't handle.

You'll either be dead or injured. Now both of us are hurt. In time, my wounds will eventually heal. You have no such luxury. You might have a small healing factor, but it sucks compared to mine. smile

Now, again I take aim, only thing this time, I take off running off at full speed which is about a 1/3 of what it normally is due to the sand. But still that's around 40 to 50 mph. Circling around you. Getting within 30 to 40 feet of you. At the same time, my running will kick up a whole lot of sand concealing my movements and possibly my body simultaneously blinding you.

You'll have to rely solely on your senses. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for you, but even if you sense danger, you won't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way due to the sand. PLUS... You'll be taking blind shots at me trying to his me with one of your blasts, while I can see you very clearly due to all your energy weapons that give out residual energy and your unique energy signature.. smile Your basically a sitting duck with a big bullseye on you. I'll be tossing shurikens and blasting you at the same time. You'll be dead in no time.

Adam Warlock
Oh, and remember parrying away my blast with your lightsaber will result in a explosion of concussive force potentially blowing your arm off or destroying your weapon(lightsaber).

Once I take out your sabers and the two arms that hold it, I'm gonna move in for the kill. I'm gonna engage you in close quarter combat. Or I could just finish you off running a diameter around you kicking up so much sand concealing my movements and blasting you with my E-Beams and tossing shurikens charged with vibratory shockwaves at you thus killing you.

Dancing on your grave to the Scooby Dooby Doo theme song...

band

dance

rip

Scoobless
Wishful thinking. My E-Beams will find you. Your amaglam gives off even more energy than Dizzle's amaglam, therefore making you easier to lock onto.

locking on will be a problem because i have more power sources... at least 6 separate power sources that you could sense.... meaning you'd have to consciously choose which one to fire on, which may only take a second to decide... but as my plasma cannons have rapid fire capability i'll literally be raining fire down on you before you've even made that decision

Oh, keep in mind, even if my blast doesn't hit you directly, if it impacts anywhere near you, it'll disorient you since your senses are so sensitive, or possibly even knocking you up in the air and making you an even more vulnerable target.

why do you think my senses are enhanced?... i have peak human senses... maybe slightly beyond.... and my spider-sense certainly wont be affected by an explosion

any explosion that doesn't directly impact my armour isn't going to do the slightest bit of damage

What I meant to say is that I knew you weren't gonna stand their and take an E-beam blast. I knew you would eventually move from where you were standing, so I threw my shurikens in at you and your general area.

what are your shuriken made from? either way it's not likely they'll pierce my armour... and if they do they'll just bounce off my tough alloy body

Keep in mind that your speed is also impeded in the sand. You can't wait till the last to minute to move or you'll be caught in the blast. Making like my character will be the only one who has a disadvantage in the sand. Pfftt...

i already stated that it would impede both of us... but more for running than anything else, i live next to the beach.... it's not really any harder to pivot and move... but try running on sand... you'll be significantly slower and use up more energy

moving a few feet to dodge wont be a problem

Minor pain can and will be ignored. Your making like you hit me every vital spot on my body. Pfftt..

minor pain? having your skin and muscle burned off an arm or leg will be more than sufficient to severely distract anyone... and that's not even a direct hit

Same can be said for you. At least one of my shurikens will hit you. Plus since you speed is impeded by the sand, even though you know the shurikens and E-beam blast are coming, your body can move fast enough to get to safe distance. Thus leaving you severely impaired or dead. smile

shuriken are ineffectual against me, E-beam is the only thing i even need to attempt to dodge, safe distance with my armour is right next to the explosion... your only hope with that thing is a direct hit, which will be extremely difficult given my speed, spider sense and the distance your firing from

So when I finally hit the ground after my long ordeal in the air, I might have a few cuts and minor cauterization's. Nothing my character can't handle.

unless your legs have been burned off... stick out tongue

You'll either be dead or injured. Now both of us are hurt. In time, my wounds will eventually heal. You have no such luxury. You might have a small healing factor, but it sucks compared to mine. smile

i wont be wounded...

armour + alloy skin = not being injured by your projectiles

spider sense + speed = not getting hit by the laser from the nutjob spinning in mid air

Now, again I take aim, only thing this time, I take off running off at full speed which is about a 1/3 of what it normally is due to the sand. But still that's around 40 to 50 mph. Circling around you. Getting within 30 to 40 feet of you. At the same time, my running will kick up a whole lot of sand concealing my movements and possibly my body simultaneously blinding you.

that works both ways... i can't see you, you can't see me

You'll have to rely solely on your senses. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for you, but even if you sense danger, you won't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way due to the sand. PLUS... You'll be taking blind shots at me trying to his me with one of your blasts, while I can see you very clearly due to all your energy weapons that give out residual energy and your unique energy signature.. smile Your basically a sitting duck with a big bullseye on you. I'll be tossing shurikens and blasting you at the same time. You'll be dead in no time.

again, your shuriken are so ineffective that by this point, even my spider sense will be ignoring them

you can point towards me with your energy seeking thingy... but my spider sense works even in pitch black... so you still wont be hitting me... and if you try to lock on while running in a circle you'll be more likely to throw your aim off

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8716/spidersense28bn.th.jpg

as you're literally running circles around me and cannot see me (only sense which direction the energy is in) i can fire webbing out in two directions north/south... whatever... as you're as blind as i am you can't possibly avoid getting tangled.. which will at the very least immobilise you for a few seconds.... which is more than enough time to hit you with more impact webbing to completely immobilise you.... then i can take as long as i want carving you to pieces with my sweet lightsabers

Oh, and remember parrying away my blast with your lightsaber will result in a explosion of concussive force potentially blowing your arm off or destroying your weapon(lightsaber).

Grievous doesn't normally try to parry lasers, he just gets out of their way.... here, with the spider sense, he'll find them even easier to avoid

Once I take out your sabers

don't see that happening... at least.... not with the tactics you've proposed so far

here's what'll really happen...... you'll keep throwing shuriken until you notice that i'm not even bothering to dodge them and the ones that hit do no damage and you're only left with one long range weapon... or until you run out of them

one weapon is so easy for Scarlet Spider to dodge that i'd go as far as to say that it's beneath him,whereas you'll be under constant fire from the twin rapid fire plasma cannons of one of the greatest tacticians in his galaxy... running in circles wont cut it .... now while you may be able to dodge them temporarily, when they are coupled with webbing you'll soon find yourself either trapped, burned or both

unlike your shuriken, my plasma blasts will not run out .... now might be a time for Thunderstar to think about retirement... if he wants to live that is

Happy Dance

Scoobless
just to let everyone know, i'm only debating the long range game at the moment because if it gets into a close quarters match.... well.... Thunderstar wont have a leg to stand on... or arms to support himself.... but at least his neck will get a good rest... what with not having a head to support anymore

stick out tongue

Khellendros
locking on will be a problem because i have more power sources... at least 6 separate power sources that you could sense.... meaning you'd have to consciously choose which one to fire on, which may only take a second to decide... but as my plasma cannons have rapid fire capability i'll literally be raining fire down on you before you've even made that decision
laughing out loud Man, so far you're doing good, but I'm not sure how far that argument is going to take you. Would taking a hit to ANY of those power sources be a good thing?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing out loud Man, so far you're doing good, but I'm not sure how far that argument is going to take you. Would taking a hit to ANY of those power sources be a good thing?

well the six i'm talking about are all located at the ends of the arms (blasters and sabers) the power source to my body will be dampened by my armours power absorption abilities.... rendering it invisible to his sensors

so with him only able to lock onto the ends of my arms it will be even easier to avoid taking a direct hit

Adam Warlock
well the six i'm talking about are all located at the ends of the arms (blasters and sabers) the power source to my body will be dampened by my armours power absorption abilities.... rendering it invisible to his sensors

so with him only able to lock onto the ends of my arms it will be even easier to avoid taking a direct hit

Dampen? Worked all right with Iron Man whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power. Power dampening? Pffttt.. Your arms have bullseye's and your body is one big bullseye.

Like I said, taking out your sabers, then those wrist blasters, which will pretty much leave you defenseless and armless.

I'm gonna keep my distance until I take out an arm or two. Preferably the ones with the sabers so I could engage you in CQC, but taking out your wrist blasters will work just fine as well. Taking away your long range game.

Scoobless
Dampen? Worked all right with Iron Man whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power. Power dampening? Pffttt.. Your arms have bullseye's and your body is one big bullseye.

Like I said, taking out your sabers, then those wrist blasters, which will pretty much leave you defenseless and armless.

I'm gonna keep my distance until I take out an arm or two. Preferably the ones with the sabers so I could engage you in CQC, but taking out your wrist blasters will work just fine as well. Taking away your long range game.

Iron Man's armour is one huge power source... of course his suit would be difficult to conceal from a scanner... my suit is specifically designed to absorb any and all known energy sources and my highly advanced alien/cyborg body wont have much wasted power leakage as it is... so yeah... you'll be able to "see" my arms... only problem is, they move incredibly fast AND they have the spider sense to increase their reaction speed well beyond the point where they are even close to being anything remotely resembling an easy target

whose armor is probably yours to the tenth power

perhaps in offensive capability... but my armour was created by a highly advanced alien race who derived the technology from an exponentially more advanced alien race

Adam Warlock

Has it ever occurred to you that I to can fire without the need of locking onto you? Probably not. Has it ever occurred to you that I can fire one blast after another? Probably not. I can fire pop shots off at you as well. Probably not as fast as yours but probably at least one every second. Imagine all those explosions going off around you. A direct hit wouldn't do your body so good.

why do you think my senses are enhanced?... i have peak human senses... maybe slightly beyond.... and my spider-sense certainly wont be affected by an explosion

The concussive force blast will surely disorient you. Even if it doesn't hit you.

any explosion that doesn't directly impact my armour isn't going to do the slightest bit of damage

Are you sure? The blast could knock you down, possibly blow your unarmored arms off, disable your wrist blasters all of which gives me a superior advantage as well as an opening to capitalize on your discomfort. smile

what are your shuriken made from? either way it's not likely they'll pierce my armour... and if they do they'll just bounce off my tough alloy body

My weapons were forged on Mojo World which makes it stronger than normal since their weapons of pure combat. Alone, they probably wouldn't pierce your armor. Ahhh... But here's where my mutant power comes in. smile I can channel vibratory shockwaves through my swords, shurikens, and throwing blades increasing it's effectiveness, thus making it able to penetrate your armor.

i already stated that it would impede both of us... but more for running than anything else, i live next to the beach.... it's not really any harder to pivot and move... but try running on sand... you'll be significantly slower and use up more energy

Significantly slower? I already mentioned that. I used to live in Hawaii. And now I live in the deserts of northern Nevada. I know you lose some mobility, but not all of it. Like I said, I will probably be able to achieve a 1/3rd of the speed I normally attain in the sand. Which were my amaglam was running a 120 mph plus normally, My amaglam will be able to attain speeds of 40 mph plus in the sand.. Which is faster than your amaglam. smile Thus running circles around you is actually quite feasible.

moving a few feet to dodge wont be a problem

It is if the blasts have enough punch to take out a tank as well have enough force to kill you with one blow. Don't forget:

Sand = You slower than normal

minor pain? having your skin and muscle burned off an arm or leg will be more than sufficient to severely distract anyone... and that's not even a direct hit

Arm or legs burned off? Probably.. If it hit me. Skin and slight sinew and muscle damage I can handle.

Can you function with a missing arm or head?

shuriken are ineffectual against me, E-beam is the only thing i even need to attempt to dodge, safe distance with my armour is right next to the explosion... your only hope with that thing is a direct hit, which will be extremely difficult given my speed, spider sense and the distance your firing from

Safe distance? Are you sure that explosion won't knock you on your ass? Cause if it does, I will capitalize and fire off a couple more blasts just to make sure you die.

Again:

Speed = Nullified by the sand.. Won't be able to dodge as effectively.

Spidey sense: Works fine, but your body can't move fast enough to get out of the way due to sand.

I'll be pretty close to you when I fire my beams. If not, I'll just pop off random shots blasting sand everywhere thus blinding you while I run in to get a closer and better shot.

unless your legs have been burned off... stick out tongue

You legs will be burned off? No I haven't really aimed at them yet. Do you want me too?

i wont be wounded...

armour + alloy skin = not being injured by your projectiles

spider sense + speed = not getting hit by the laser from the nutjob spinning in mid air

Yes you will be missing a few appendages.

Armor + alloy skin VS. Weapons forged in Mojo World + resonating vibratory shockwaves to increase effectiveness = pierced armor and skin.

Spider sense + speed = Nullified by sand, causing you to try and react faster than your body can move. Your dead.

that works both ways... i can't see you, you can't see me

I CAN SEE YOU... Your armor gives off multiple bullseyes.

again, your shuriken are so ineffective that by this point, even my spider sense will be ignoring them

Ignoring them will be bad. Remember, VIBRATORY SHOCKWAVES RESONATING THROUGH SHURIKENS

Equals pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Scarlet Cyborg. smile

you can point towards me with your energy seeking thingy... but my spider sense works even in pitch black... so you still wont be hitting me... and if you try to lock on while running in a circle you'll be more likely to throw your aim off

as you're literally running circles around me and cannot see me (only sense which direction the energy is in) i can fire webbing out in two directions north/south... whatever... as you're as blind as i am you can't possibly avoid getting tangled.. which will at the very least immobilise you for a few seconds.... which is more than enough time to hit you with more impact webbing to completely immobilise you.... then i can take as long as i want carving you to pieces with my sweet lightsabers

My energy locator also works in pitch black environments also. Not to mention the E-Beam blasts I'll be shelling out, you won't have time to fire off web blasts. You'll be to busy running and dodging for your life to fire those web things off.

Remember, if your standing right next to it, this is what you'll be feeling:

Grievous doesn't normally try to parry lasers, he just gets out of their way.... here, with the spider sense, he'll find them even easier to avoid

Getting out of the way while your knee or ankle deep in sand impeding you natural reaction speeds to a 1/3rd of what it was?

C'mon Scoob, you know you won't be able to move fast enough. You'll probably lose a few appendages within the blast radius.

don't see that happening... at least.... not with the tactics you've proposed so far

For a two time champion, you seem to lack the understanding that a direct hit as well as a near hit will severely impair your amaglam, if not kill it.

here's what'll really happen...... you'll keep throwing shuriken until you notice that i'm not even bothering to dodge them and the ones that hit do no damage and you're only left with one long range weapon... or until you run out of them

Again mutant power + Blades forged on Mojo World = pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Cyborg.

one weapon is so easy for Scarlet Spider to dodge that i'd go as far as to say that it's beneath him,whereas you'll be under constant fire from the twin rapid fire plasma cannons of one of the greatest tacticians in his galaxy... running in circles wont cut it .... now while you may be able to dodge them temporarily, when they are coupled with webbing you'll soon find yourself either trapped, burned or both

unlike your shuriken, my plasma blasts will not run out .... now might be a time for Thunderstar to think about retirement... if he wants to live that is

Happy Dance

One weapon easy to dodge? Your right. It is easy. I'll have a dandy old time dodging and parrying your blast with my main weapons. Then again, most of my shurikens and throwing blades will be in you, so that leaves me just my laser guided E and N beams. Which will be enough since you will already have lost a few appendages as well as having a few shurikens and throwing blades stuck into your body causing a master tactician much pain throwing off his tactics. smile

I would offer you to consider retirement, but I don't think Scarlet Fever will survive his encounter with Thunder star. smile

Adam Warlock
That's enough from me tonight. Have fun with that Scoob. I'll be back later on tomorrow morning. smile

Scoobless
Has it ever occurred to you that I to can fire without the need of locking onto you?

yes... but you'd miss by an even greater margin... so what would be the point?

The concussive force blast will surely disorient you. Even if it doesn't hit you.

i doubt it, Spider-Man/Scarlet Spider deal with explosions all the time... think Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, Nitro, etc.... plus Grievous has been on so many battlefields that he probably wouldn't even flinch at a near miss

Are you sure? The blast could knock you down, possibly blow your unarmored arms off, disable your wrist blasters all of which gives me a superior advantage as well as an opening to capitalize on your discomfort. smile

not really.... the armour will absorb the energy wave from a near miss fairly easily... you'd have to score a direct hit to do any damage... that or risk close quarter combat

My weapons were forged on Mojo World which makes it stronger than normal since their weapons of pure combat. Alone, they probably wouldn't pierce your armor. Ahhh... But here's where my mutant power comes in. smile I can channel vibratory shockwaves through my swords, shurikens, and throwing blades increasing it's effectiveness, thus making it able to penetrate your armor.

vibratory waves are just another form of energy that would be absorbed, and again, even if they did pierce the outer armour, they would be significantly slowed and wouldn't even scratch my body

Significantly slower? I already mentioned that. I used to live in Hawaii. And now I live in the deserts of northern Nevada. I know you lose some mobility, but not all of it. Like I said, I will probably be able to achieve a 1/3rd of the speed I normally attain in the sand. Which were my amaglam was running a 120 mph plus normally, My amaglam will be able to attain speeds of 40 mph plus in the sand.. Which is faster than your amaglam. smile Thus running circles around you is actually quite feasible.

i already covered the running around kicking up sand theory... you get webbed up then murdered... not killed... MURDERED!..... mwwwuuuhahahaha.... evil face

It is if the blasts have enough punch to take out a tank as well have enough force to kill you with one blow

if you manage a direct hit to the head without me rolling with the impact it might hurt a bit... but that's the trick, isn't it.... with a Spider sense, years of combat training and being an advanced strategist you're not likely to get a clean shot... and even less likely for any clean shot to connect

Arm or legs burned off? Probably.. If it hit me. Skin and slight sinew and muscle damage I can handle.

you can handle a muscle being vaporised and the rest of the area cooking for an extended period?... i don't think so

Can you function with a missing arm or head?

arm = yes

head = i doubt it (good thing it wont be happening)

how well can you function with an arm removed?

Safe distance? Are you sure that explosion won't knock you on your ass? Cause if it does, I will capitalize and fire off a couple more blasts just to make sure you die.

well safe distance is a relative term... for an unprotected human it'd probably be pretty far, for an uber tough cyborg with uber tough energy absorbing armour, i'd say about a foot... maybe less

big grin

Speed = Nullified by the sand.. Won't be able to dodge as effectively.

Spidey sense: Works fine, but your body can't move fast enough to get out of the way due to sand.

i wouldn't bet on it... Grievous's body is so bizarre and insect like that he'd probably fair a lot better on sand than a humanoid (as he can move equally well on his hands as he can on his feet)

I'll be pretty close to you when I fire my beams. If not, I'll just pop off random shots blasting sand everywhere thus blinding you while I run in to get a closer and better shot.

if you're close then the blast wave will do more harm to you than it will to me ..... EAA again (going to abbreviate, as writing Energy Absorbing Armour all the time feels too damn repetitive)

Armor + alloy skin VS. Weapons forged in Mojo World + resonating vibratory shockwaves to increase effectiveness = pierced armor and skin.

EAA cancels vibratory waves, bulletproof armour stops shuriken (not that i have skin to pierce anyway)

Spider sense + speed = Nullified by sand, causing you to try and react faster than your body can move. Your dead.

insect-like body = greater than human movement on sand

I CAN SEE YOU... Your armor gives off multiple bullseyes.

you can't "see" me... you can only tell where the energy source is.... you can't see what i'm doing with my webbing.... or what i'm writing in the sand

now you're wondering "WTF is he writing in the sand?"

stick out tongue

Ignoring them will be bad. Remember, VIBRATORY SHOCKWAVES RESONATING THROUGH SHURIKENS

shockwaves that get negated by EAA = shuriken(s) being totally ineffective

My energy locator also works in pitch black environments also. Not to mention the E-Beam blasts I'll be shelling out, you won't have time to fire off web blasts. You'll be to busy running and dodging for your life to fire those web things off.

please... Spider Man and Scarlet Spider always find time to fire off webbing while under assault... this is no different

while you're too busy "shelling" (with little to no effect) i'm keeping you pinned with plasma blasts and wrapping you up with webbing

Getting out of the way while your knee or ankle deep in sand impeding you natural reaction speeds to a 1/3rd of what it was?

how many times have you been walking in sand and suddenly found yourself knee or even ankle deep?

if the answer is one or more, then..... well ..... i don't know what .... do you way more than the average bull elephant?

C'mon Scoob, you know you won't be able to move fast enough. You'll probably lose a few appendages within the blast radius.

my appendages will be just fine... top level futuristic alien designs didn't make a battle-ready cyborg just to have it fall apart the first time it was near an explosion

For a two time champion, you seem to lack the understanding that a direct hit as well as a near hit will severely impair your amaglam, if not kill it.

direct hit? yeah it'd do some damage

near hit??? (you mean near miss?) won't really do anything. don't talk about lack of understanding if you're not going to do the research on the characters... Kull warriors have strolled through Claymore and C4 explosions unharmed

Again mutant power + Blades forged on Mojo World = pierced armor and skin. Possibly dead Cyborg.

again... EAA cancels vibrations, bullet-proofness of armour prevents penetration (does that sound a bit weird) .... and, oh yeah, no skin to be penetrated, just tough alien alloy

basically i've got you covered on all your long range tactics... they wont work for you, but a sustained battle will tire you out (if you don't just get webbed up straight away) while i wont tire at all ... it's pretty damn hard to wear out a cyborg.... ever seen Terminator?

sooner or later you may realise your only chance is to get in close.... and when you do that you wont have time to realise your mistake .... you'll be littering the desert floor and giving it a nice red tint

Scoobless
who ordered the long-ass post?

Adam Warlock
who ordered the long-ass post?

You did when you posted that first long ass post.

Okay from now on(tomorrow) Let's try to keep our posts less than a couple thousand letters instead of pushing the 10,000 mark. When I counter all that bullsh!t you just wrote tomorrow, I'll counter it and break it down to probably 4 to 5 smaller posts.

Okay.

Most people don't like reading long ass posts. That could be disadvantages to both of us.

Scoobless
i know... i couldn't help it though.... i remember thinking in the other matches "i can't be fekin bothered reading all that"

lol

i did though... so eveyone else should as well (read mine anyway... feel free to ignore Sentry's... or Warlock's)

why the name change?

Scoobless
might as well add a couple of pics to keep people interested

if anyone doesn't know what spider sense is here ya go....

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/8554/spidersense10sc.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/7758/spidersense28xn.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/895/spidersense31ch.th.jpg

this explains why Thunderstar's blinding sandstorm wont do him any good... and why i'll know which danger is more important to dodge

Scoobless
i'll take your lack of a response to mean that you know you are beaten

stick out tongue

Adam Warlock
i'll take your lack of a response to mean that you know you are beaten

stick out tongue

I'm not beaten. Commuting to Sacramento and back kinda put a damper on my debate time. Official meetings suck... I have to get all dressed up, drive 2 hours, have a meeting for 4, and then spend the next 2 driving back... I'll be posting within the hour.

long pig
You sound like you're a high priced hooker.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by long pig

hysterical

Scoobless

lol

i'll bet he'll give you a good deal Piggy.... ten dolla, sucky sucky

Adam Warlock
yes... but you'd miss by an even greater margin... so what would be the point?

Miss? Maybe. But that will still kick up a whole lot of sand in the process. That will dampen your sight, possibly blind you.

Oh wait! You have Spider Sense!!! You can see me and blast me while your blind! The thing is you will probably know where I am due to your spider sense since I'll be firing blast after blast of Electron and Neutron beams. Then again, you will only be able to fire into my general area. Your spider sense can only deal with a couple of things at once. Tracking me, while trying to dodge my E and N beam blasts, as well as my throwing blades and shurikens will certainly throw off your aim. As well cost you your amaglam's life.

i doubt it, Spider-Man/Scarlet Spider deal with explosions all the time... think Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, Nitro, etc.... plus Grievous has been on so many battlefields that he probably wouldn't even flinch at a near miss

You probably wouldn't flinch. But the concussive force of the near miss will knock you on your ass. A couple of your arms are also unprotected by the armor, so you may also sustain damage to those two appendages. Or it would be also possible have a few of your lightsabers/wrist blasters damaged by the blast. You may be damn near invulnerable, but your light sabers aren't. Lose those, and it's a big advantage for me. Wait a minute, you probably already lost them. smile

not really.... the armour will absorb the energy wave from a near miss fairly easily... you'd have to score a direct hit to do any damage... that or risk close quarter combat

Hey Scoob, take a look at this:

You see that? Repeated blast will jar you significantly. 3 or 4 near misses will probably disorient you. 50lbs of TNT like concussive force will generally do that to super powered jedi wannabes and Stargate SG-1 alien armor and eventually kill you. smile

vibratory waves are just another form of energy that would be absorbed, and again, even if they did pierce the outer armour, they would be significantly slowed and wouldn't even scratch my body

Hmmmm.. Stopping my shurikens with a theoretical point of view. It's possible... Then again it might not. Shatterstar's weapons were forged in a dimension of science and magic... That's straight from X-Force #4. He was able to cut Juggernaut's Helmet loose. So your taking a big risk letting those shurikens and throwing blades hit you, especially while their resonating with vibratory shockwaves hoping your theoretical point of view will save you.

Adam Warlock
lol

i'll bet he'll give you a good deal Piggy.... ten dolla, sucky sucky

Even with the discount I don't think lp could afford it.

Scoobless

so.................. it's true............. confused

sick

Scoobless
Miss? Maybe. But that will still kick up a whole lot of sand in the process. That will dampen your sight, possibly blind you.

i doubt it... your beams don't cause explosions when they hit... it's just a lot of pressure into a punching type beam... it'll just pound into the sand rather than kick it up

Oh wait! You have Spider Sense!!! You can see me and blast me while your blind! The thing is you will probably know where I am due to your spider sense since I'll be firing blast after blast of Electron and Neutron beams. Then again, you will only be able to fire into my general area. Your spider sense can only deal with a couple of things at once. Tracking me, while trying to dodge my E and N beam blasts, as well as my throwing blades and shurikens will certainly throw off your aim.

Spidey's hit many different moving targets with webs while under heavy fire .... my aiming wont be a problem

that plus i'm firing from four sources at once.... any of which can incapacitate you.... whereas you only have the one beam that could harm SC

i don't have to track you and dodge separately... it's all instinctual and happens simultaneously

You probably wouldn't flinch. But the concussive force of the near miss will knock you on your ass.

where does it say that there would be any concussive force from a near miss

"The e-beam and n-beam have tremendous concussive power (on the order of 50 pounds of TNT at effective ranges of 75 feet)"

the TNT comparison doesn't mean the beam actually causes an explosion... just that getting hit by it is the equivalent of being at the centre of that level of explosion... when you continually miss me it'll just punch into the sand

Repeated blast will jar you significantly. 3 or 4 near misses will probably disorient you.

unless you can show proof of any of Unicorn's beams causing explosions, this is all invalid

Hmmmm.. Stopping my shurikens with a theoretical point of view. It's possible... Then again it might not. Shatterstar's weapons were forged in a dimension of science and magic... That's straight from X-Force #4. He was able to cut Juggernaut's Helmet loose. So your taking a big risk letting those shurikens and throwing blades hit you, especially while their resonating with vibratory shockwaves hoping your theoretical point of view will save you.

if they're a big risk the spider sense will warn me, but the fact that my armour is completely bullet proof and absorbs all known forms of energy lead me to strongly believe that your throwing stars are going to be useless against it..... not that you'd be able to see through the sand you'd be kicking up (while running in circles) to get a decent shot at aiming

trying to keep my responses brief so that people can get through the posts without losing interest

smokin'

Adam Warlock
i doubt it... your beams don't cause explosions when they hit... it's just a lot of pressure into a punching type beam... it'll just pound into the sand rather than kick it up

Sand will fly. Imagine Moses parting the Red Sea... Imagine an energy beam parting a Dune of sand... Sand will be everywhere. Thus impairing your vision. smile

Oh, check out this link and scroll down a bit:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/biosoz.html

Spidey's hit many different moving targets with webs while under heavy fire .... my aiming wont be a problem

With multiple blasts going around you and you being blind as a blind can be, the only thing you'll be hitting is sand. smile

Then again, you have multiple bullseyes on your body even though faint, I can decipher where to shoot from there.

that plus i'm firing from four sources at once.... any of which can incapacitate you.... whereas you only have the one beam that could harm SC

How are you going to hit me with my shield up... Yeah, that's right, I have a shield. Check out that link. I was gonna save it for the finals but I like pulling new tricks out of thin air. Why can everyone else have shields and I can't? Sure I'll tone it down for this battle. but it looks like your plasma weapons ain't touching me. smile

i don't have to track you and dodge separately... it's all instinctual and happens simultaneously

When things are done simultaneously, things are usually done half-assed

where does it say that there would be any concussive force from a near miss

"The e-beam and n-beam have tremendous concussive power (on the order of 50 pounds of TNT at effective ranges of 75 feet)"

the TNT comparison doesn't mean the beam actually causes an explosion... just that getting hit by it is the equivalent of being at the centre of that level of explosion... when you continually miss me it'll just punch into the sand

unless you can show proof of any of Unicorn's beams causing explosions, this is all invalid

It doesn't say it anywhere in those bios. Check out Iron Man #4 Silver age run(1968). I think that's the one Iron Man is rocked by a near miss.

if they're a big risk the spider sense will warn me, but the fact that my armour is completely bullet proof and absorbs all known forms of energy lead me to strongly believe that your throwing stars are going to be useless against it..... not that you'd be able to see through the sand you'd be kicking up (while running in circles) to get a decent shot at aiming

Again I'll see your energy sources, and that's all I need to see. You are lit up like a Christmas tree while your blinded by the sand. smile

trying to keep my responses brief so that people can get through the posts without losing interest

smokin'

It's okay Scoob. Even the great ones fall.

Adam Warlock
again... EAA cancels vibrations, bullet-proofness of armour prevents penetration (does that sound a bit weird) .... and, oh yeah, no skin to be penetrated, just tough alien alloy

It does sound weird. So basically you have no skin right? No flesh? No organs? So I attack your head. smile

basically i've got you covered on all your long range tactics... they wont work for you, but a sustained battle will tire you out (if you don't just get webbed up straight away) while i wont tire at all ... it's pretty damn hard to wear out a cyborg.... ever seen Terminator?

Bringing Terminator into this? Pfffttt.. Terminator's are beat by normal humans all the time. A sustained battle will tire me out, but it won't last that long because you'll be dead within a few minutes. Possibly seconds of after the start of the match. I can function at peak operating capacity for at least a few hours thanks to all that energy stored onto my belt of my costume.

sooner or later you may realise your only chance is to get in close.... and when you do that you wont have time to realise your mistake .... you'll be littering the desert floor and giving it a nice red tint

I'll get in close when I take off your two unprotected arms. Which can happen via E/N Beam blasts, or extremely wounding two of your arms, sticking them with a bunch of shurikens and throwing blades.

Adam Warlock
Your energy sources tell me exactly where you are compared to your Spider sense which tells you the general direction the danger is coming from.

Are you writing your amaglam's will in the sand?

Dizzle
Actually, Spider Sense is prety precise... Scoob's scans are a pretty good representation of exactly HOW precise.

And I know this battlefield is just to piss me off. I know it! GOD! You're a sick man Digi. Sick and utterly twisted. Fremen can basically disappear in a desert. Added to Drizzt's already amazing amounts of stealthiness and magical (not really) sandwalking abilities... GOD! (he actually did run across snow that was a few feet deep without sinking in. Just to piss off Bruenor)

Ok, bitterness off.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Dizzle

And I know this battlefield is just to piss me off. I know it! GOD! You're a sick man Digi. Sick and utterly twisted. Fremen can basically disappear in a desert.

I think Digi chose this battlefield in advance I think. He probably assumed that you were gonna win and give you slight advantage over Scoobs.

You still gave me one hell of a battle though.

Dizzle
I think Digi chose this battlefield in advance I think. He probably assumed that you were gonna win and give you slight advantage over Scoobs.

You still gave me one hell of a battle though.

I was kidding, I think he said the selection procedure had something to do with his dog...

Adam Warlock

How are your plasma blasts getting through my shield again?

Sure I'll tone it down for the tourney, but still, will your little wrist blasters get through it?

Scoobless
Sand will fly. Imagine Moses parting the Red Sea... Imagine an energy beam parting a Dune of sand... Sand will be everywhere. Thus impairing your vision. smile

as well as your own... yes your energy thing can tell you where i am... bu only a few blips... you can't see the position my body is in so anything you throw will miss and dodging a single beam has never been beyond Scarlet Spider

With multiple blasts going around you and you being blind as a blind can be, the only thing you'll be hitting is sand. smile

sand and you

Then again, you have multiple bullseyes on your body even though faint, I can decipher where to shoot from there.

again... you can see few blips, but not the central mass or body position.... you're firing at the end of an arm that is more than fast enough to move out of the way

How are you going to hit me with my shield up... Yeah, that's right, I have a shield. Check out that link. I was gonna save it for the finals but I like pulling new tricks out of thin air. Why can everyone else have shields and I can't? Sure I'll tone it down for this battle. but it looks like your plasma weapons ain't touching me. smile

first off... why would you not divulge this info with your original bios if you claim you knew all along?

secondly... PROVE that you can hold up the shield and fire at the same time... nowhere in that link does it say you can do both at once

thirdly (you'll love this) Kull armour enables the wearer to move through energy shields unharmed (part of the energy absorption function).... so while you're holding up your shield, i just pass an arm through it and blast your face off

"Because the armor of the Kull Warrior deflects bullets and absorbs energy blasts, the technology is highly prized. The SGC fitted Jacob Carter/Selmak with a dead Kull Warrior's suit to penetrate the force field protecting the stargate on Tartarus"
http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/index.php/Kull_Warrior

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/7089/kullforcefieldpenetration2ea.jpg
Kull walking through force field

When things are done simultaneously, things are usually done half-assed

like throwing shuriken running, in circles and trying to lock on with a concussive beam all while avoiding getting your ass fried????

roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't worry, Scarlet Spider has shown to be able to dodge and web simultaneously very effectively in the past.... unlike your guys.... you should have traded in the horn for some form of pre-cog

It doesn't say it anywhere in those bios. Check out Iron Man #4 Silver age run(1968). I think that's the one Iron Man is rocked by a near miss.

Iron Man's armour never had energy absorption abilities worth mentioning back in the 60's.... he might as well be wearing a tin can by comparison

Again I'll see your energy sources, and that's all I need to see. You are lit up like a Christmas tree while your blinded by the sand.

you'll see 2 or 4 dots..... nowhere near a full enough picture to aim shuriken with

and, as you well know, spider sense works just as well in the dark as it does in the light

Your energy sources tell me exactly where you are compared to your Spider sense which tells you the general direction the danger is coming from.

i'll have no problem functioning with limited vision

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/8554/spidersense10sc.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/7758/spidersense28xn.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/895/spidersense31ch.th.jpg

i'll know exactly which direction you are in.... that's all i need to aim my various weapons at you

So basically you have no skin right? No flesh? No organs? So I attack your head.

good luck with that.... not only is it surrounded by some of the more solid parts of my armour... but it's attached to an extremely fast, spider-sense usin', Jedi-slappin', plasma-blastin', web thwippin', battle plannin', energy absorbin', force field by-passin', swash-bucklin' mack daddy of the highest order

cool

Bringing Terminator into this? Pfffttt.. Terminator's are beat by normal humans all the time.

not in straight up fights they aren't

one last little tidbit for you to chew over...... as soon as you put up a force field, i can hit it with impact webbing (much bigger target...unmissable i'd say) ... this webbing will flow around your field until in completely encases you... if you lower the field it'll constrict and wrap up your body.... you still need to breath.... right?

Scoobless
How are your plasma blasts getting through my shield again?

Sure I'll tone it down for the tourney, but still, will your little wrist blasters get through it?

well they burn through the titanium plates the SG teams used to use for body armour (they stopped using titanium because of the plasma staffs and wrist cannons)

so if your shields are toned down to tourney specs i'd have a fairly decent shot at getting through it ... but like i said ... impact webbing works wonders against shields

smile

Khellendros
well they burn through the titanium plates the SG teams used to use for body armour (they stopped using titanium because of the plasma staffs and wrist cannons)
Actually, they switched to ceramic plates because of the staff weapons, long before they saw the much smaller wrist blasters. sO there's probably a good sized difference between wrist blaster and staff weapon. And I don't remember them ever using titanium armor, I thought it was just plain steel plating and bulletproof vests.

Scoobless
Actually, they switched to ceramic plates because of the staff weapons, long before they saw the much smaller wrist blasters. sO there's probably a good sized difference between wrist blaster and staff weapon. And I don't remember them ever using titanium armor, I thought it was just plain steel plating and bulletproof vests.

did you see that episode where they're making the documentary? the guy goes down to the James Bond-esque testing facility and sees them trying out the ceramic plates... he comments on the reason for switching from titanium ... he says the plates just got burned through and the soldier was effectively trapped in a portable oven

long pig
You tease....droolio

DigiMark007
I was kidding, I think he said the selection procedure had something to do with his dog...

Actually, yeah. I figured out about 20 battle sites. Then my dog picked slips of paper at random (he'll chew on anything) to choose the order in which they were fought. So it wasn't intentional that the sand battle was in Dizzle's bracket. He just would have gotten wicked lucky this round if he had beaten Sentry.

But thinking about you missing out on this battlefield is pricelessly hilarious. Sorry D. laughing out loud

Adam Warlock

so if your shields are toned down to tourney specs i'd have a fairly decent shot at getting through it ... but like i said ... impact webbing works wonders against shields

smile

Ok, picture this. Your impact webbing covers my shield. As soon as I let my shield down, I'll make sure my swords are there to slice through the center of the webbing as I lower my shield, and the webbing harmlessly falls to the ground. Then I counter via E-Beam Blast to one one of your hands that has the lightsabers. Or perhaps I'll aim for your head. EAA will only do so much.

Your web is not indestructible, it'll be a piece of cake for my blades. smile

Here's another one for you. I shoot my E-Beams not at you, but directly in front of you. It hits the ground within a foot of you kicking a whole lot of sand up. As soon as that blast hits, I fire off another blast straight at you this time. I know you will not stand still and take the blast, so immediately after I let that other blast go, I toss off a trio of charged Throwing blades one set to the right, and one set to the left. Now as the my blades are traveling a second behind my E-Beam blast, I jump towards you straight above you and fire my E-Beams downward when looking down at you.

You can't go straight back or my beam will still get you. You can't go to your immediate left or right or you run the risk of being caught by my charged blades. You also can't jump straight up due to the fact I'll be over you blasting a ray of light down on you sending your Amaglam to heaven... angel

Adam Warlock
What's so hard about aiming at the center of those blips?

sand and me? No. On the other hand, my blasts will be blasting the blips(lightsabers and wrist blasters), possibly blowing a few of your limbs off in the process. Possibly your head.

So if your EAA thing does work and absorb some of the energy, instead of having enough power to blast a tank on it's side, it'll have enough power to blast a car of a truck over. You will feel the blast through your suit. So one of those blasts hitting your arms will surely take them off. Imagine if it hit your head? Or your legs while you were trying to dodge my thorwing blades/shurikens.

Scoobless
What's so hard about aiming at the center of those blips?

nothing... but the point is that it's very likely that my body wont be positioned at the center of the blips.... Grievous's body is very slim for his height.... and if the arms are extended then aiming at the center could miss by a clear 2 feet

Scoobless
cutting a part of the impact webbing doesn't render in inert.... it'll just keep expanding and constricting .... and it would be extremely simple to just fire more of it

You can't go straight back or my beam will still get you. You can't go to your immediate left or right or you run the risk of being caught by my charged blades.

you don't really believe that do you? the Spider guys have succesfully dodged prolonged bursts of machine gun fire, gun fire from various directions, multiple bomblasts, lasers, etc, etc......

two throwing stars and one energy beam are not a problem

You also can't jump straight up due to the fact I'll be over you blasting a ray of light down on you sending your Amaglam to heaven

over me? your most agile character is Shatterstar and he's nowhere near a match for proportianate spider agility

if you have the shield up i'll encase you in impact webbing, if you have it down to fire i'll fire webbing over your eyes (a trick Spider-Man + clone have always managed to pull off, regardless of the situation)

Adam Warlock
cutting a part of the impact webbing doesn't render in inert.... it'll just keep expanding and constricting .... and it would be extremely simple to just fire more of it

My blades will go through your webbing like a hot knife through butter. Once it's cut in half, it won't constrict anymore. Sure you might blast it all over my shield, but all I have to do is before I lower my shields, I'll make sure my blades are in front of me, so when the shield goes down, the webbing gets cut and falls harmlessly to the ground.

you don't really believe that do you? the Spider guys have succesfully dodged prolonged bursts of machine gun fire, gun fire from various directions, multiple bomblasts, lasers, etc, etc......

two throwing stars and one energy beam are not a problem

I got you covered from all directions. Can't go back, you'll get hit. Can't go to your sides cause you'll be hit. And can't jump straight up, because I'll be above blasting a ray of light down onto you. smile

over me? your most agile character is Shatterstar and he's nowhere near a match for proportianate spider agility

With Unicorn's leg strength and Shatterstar's agility I can jump over you.

if you have the shield up i'll encase you in impact webbing, if you have it down to fire i'll fire webbing over your eyes (a trick Spider-Man + clone have always managed to pull off, regardless of the situation)

Firing off impact webbing will be kinda hard to do when your missing your arms. Over my eyes? My eyes are shielded by a visor. Your web won't get my eyes. Even with webbing covering my visor, I'll still be able to see those blips(your energy sources on HUD unit within my visor)

I'll post more later tonight.

Scoobless
My blades will go through your webbing like a hot knife through butter. Once it's cut in half, it won't constrict anymore. Sure you might blast it all over my shield, but all I have to do is before I lower my shields, I'll make sure my blades are in front of me, so when the shield goes down, the webbing gets cut and falls harmlessly to the ground.

impact webbing is like expanding glue... you cut it when it's still expanding and it'll just stick back together and also stick to your blades

I got you covered from all directions. Can't go back, you'll get hit. Can't go to your sides cause you'll be hit. And can't jump straight up, because I'll be above blasting a ray of light down onto you.

you don't have me covered from "all directions" .... one shuriken to each side isn't exactly a wall of fire..... it'd be like dodging a frisbee, simple

that plus the shuriken wont damage me anyway .... so i'll definitely have room to maneuver... and as you try to jump over me, i'll snag your leg with a webline and yank you straight into my sabers..... now you can try and continue the fight with one leg... but we all know how the Black Knight fared with that situation
My eyes are shielded by a visor. Your web won't get my eyes. Even with webbing covering my visor, I'll still be able to see those blips(your energy sources on HUD unit within my visor)

fair enough.... but a blip on an energy sensing screen isn't that useful for defending yourself with up close... all you'll see is distance and direction.... so as i'm slicing and blasting you to pieces you'll be glad you realised i was three feet away to your left

plus the momentary disorientation from having your vision cut off will give me more than enough time to follow up with any one (or more) of a number of attacks

K Von Doom
Scoobless gets my vote

Adam Warlock
impact webbing is like expanding glue... you cut it when it's still expanding and it'll just stick back together and also stick to your blades

Stick to the sharp part of my blades? Right... My blades will be directly in front of me to prevent the web from even touching me.

Nice try though. thumb up thumb down

you don't have me covered from "all directions" .... one shuriken to each side isn't exactly a wall of fire..... it'd be like dodging a frisbee, simple

2 Shurikens to each side.

Like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/DeathofScarletFever.jpg

You can't run to your sides. Or straight back. Or jump up due to me being over you ready to fire my E-Beam blast again. smile

If you try and run in a diagonally, I will see from the air and toss more charged blades and fire off more Blasts from my Horn.

that plus the shuriken wont damage me anyway .... so i'll definitely have room to maneuver... and as you try to jump over me, i'll snag your leg with a webline and yank you straight into my sabers..... now you can try and continue the fight with one leg... but we all know how the Black Knight fared with that situation

It'll kinda be hard to yank me into your sabers when your running and dodging for your life. Your quick as a dick, but in sand your as fast as slow growing grass. smile The sand will impede your reaction time. Your body will try to react faster than the body can move.

Adam Warlock
fair enough.... but a blip on an energy sensing screen isn't that useful for defending yourself with up close... all you'll see is distance and direction.... so as i'm slicing and blasting you to pieces you'll be glad you realised i was three feet away to your left

How will you get close to me when your when I'm locking onto your energy sources and blasting you to kingdom come? Can you move so fast out of the way of my E-beam blasts and shurikens while running on the sand? No... Your speed is impeded by the sand... Your Plasma Blasts are as useful as a cock flavored lollipop thanks to my shield.

The only way you could probably move out of the way of my blasts and shurikens are, is by jumping high into the sky... Making you an even more vulnerable target.

plus the momentary disorientation from having your vision cut off will give me more than enough time to follow up with any one (or more) of a number of attacks

Having my vision cut off? No. I can still see the blips! Your like a dancing Christmas tree just waiting to be shot with all those energy sources on you.

Scoobless
that's one ......erm..... "interesting"? drawing..... lol.... i'm gonna have to do one of my own now

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1859/scoobvsentrywarlock8pt.th.jpg

Adam Warlock
Show off!!!

Scoobless
lol... this is how all the matches should be fought... we've all got paint and it's as fun as it looks

EsteemedLeader
I've done a few of those too...

Adam Warlock
How will your Plasma beams get through my shield again? Riiiighhhttt... Burn off my head. Pfffttt...

Adam Warlock
-EDIT-

I'm still on Imageshack's sh!t list. Crap....

Scoobless
Stick to the sharp part of my blades?

blades, handles, your hands, your arms.... pretty much anything they touch

You can't run to your sides. Or straight back. Or jump up due to me being over you ready to fire my E-Beam blast again. smile

If you try and run in a diagonally, I will see from the air and toss more charged blades and fire off more Blasts from my Horn.

i don't have to run out of the way... being missed by an any margin is fine be it an inch or twenty feet, all i have to do is reposition my body

Can you move so fast out of the way of my E-beam blasts and shurikens while running on the sand?

yes, i wont be running away and i can jump, lean, duck, sidestep out of the path of any of your long range attacks

Your Plasma Blasts are as useful as a cock flavored lollipop thanks to my shield.

interesting analogy....reeeeeeaalllyy interesting.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

but if your shields are at tourney specs then i should get through after a couple of blasts

Having my vision cut off? No. I can still see the blips! Your like a dancing Christmas tree just waiting to be shot with all those energy sources on you.

blips aren't your vision... i'm talking about having your regular human vision cut off.... going from seeing like a normal person in a fight to suddenly being reliant solely on a few lit up dots will be disorientating

Adam Warlock
I have to use photobucket... sad

Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WarlockVesrionagain.jpg

Scoobless
How will your Plasma beams get through my shield again? Riiiighhhttt... Burn off my head. Pfffttt...

well either you have the shield on and you're not firing.... or you're firing and the shields off..... as far as i can tell from the bios you provided... but the Plasma blasts will get through after a couple of hits anyway as titanium is the limit

-EDIT-

I'm still on Imageshack's sh!t list. Crap....

why?... you been putting porn up there?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
I have to use photobucket... sad

Here:

lol... you didn't even switch the names... but i like the fact that you're agreeing about the usefulness of the shuriken, the speed of my guy and the fact that the beam is easily dodged

big grin

Scoobless
full size....

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1859/scoobvsentrywarlock8pt.jpg

big grin

Adam Warlock
lol... you didn't even switch the names... but i like the fact that you're agreeing about the usefulness of the shuriken, the speed of my guy and the fact that the beam is easily dodged

big grin

My shurikens will slice through your webbing. Glue or not, my shurikens are charged and made out of Mojo world materials. You think your the only one with alien weapons?

Again, your speed means two things in the sand.

Jack and sh!t. That'll prevent you from moving how you want to, thus causing you to get hit.

10 Reasons why amaglam will die. smile

1. I'm stronger.

2. I'm faster than you in the sand.

3. You might have a slight reaction edge, but it's been negated since I can physically move faster than you in the sand. smile

4. I have a powerful shield that can hold up to your relentless plasma attacks and possibly your lightsabers.

5. My blades are made out of Mojo World materials and were forged within a dimension of science and magic. Thus nullifying your EEA(Energy Absorbing Armor)

6. I have powerful and expolsive concussive force blast that emanates from a horn on top of my head. This force has been able to knock tanks over and has the equivalent of 50lbs of TNT(explosive concussive force).

7. You sure your plasma blasts can burn through titanium? I thought it was just plain steel plating and bulletproof vests. But you supposedly saw an episode that disproves this... Hmmmm...

8. You have multiple energy sources on your body that my E and N beams can lock onto.

9. I have a healing factor to where your amaglam doesn't.

10. Thunderstar sounds better than Scarlet Fever. stick out tongue

Scoobless
Thunderstar sounds better than Scarled Fever. stick out tongue

you obviously never saw them at the karaoke bar

EsteemedLeader
Um, that shield is going down. Lightsabers can hack through titanium easily.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Um, that shield is going down. Lightsabers can hack through titanium easily.

The thing is, that he'll never get close enough to me to use them.

His lightsabers will probably all be destroyed via laser guided E-beams, and all he'll have left are those pea shooters on his wrist.

Are you sure they can easily cut through my shield, my armor made out of alien world materials, and my bulletproof skin? Not easily.

Dizzle
Sentry, are your e/n beams heat seeking, or do you lock on and then have them travel in a straight line? It'd be quite the pain in the ass for Scoob to have to dodge heat seekers, but a normal, everyday blast shouldn't take all that much effort.

And God dammit, I just realized something... Zachrivard was one of the deciding votes in my match with Sentry. And we all know how he turned out.

Adam Warlock
Sentry, are your e/n beams heat seeking, or do you lock on and then have them travel in a straight line? It'd be quite the pain in the ass for Scoob to have to dodge heat seekers, but a normal, everyday blast shouldn't take all that much effort.

They follow the energy source. They will dodge, dip, twist, and dive to get to their targets. Iron Man found this out the hard way. smile

Travels like a heat seeking missile.

Scoobless
1. I'm stronger.

only by a little...try getting close enough to use any strength advantage without getting sliced to ribbons though

2. I'm faster than you in the sand.

running? you're faster out of it as well (probably not by much though) ... but my reaction speed is far greater than yours anywhere

3. You might have a slight reaction edge, but it's been negated since I can physically move faster than you in the sand.

um... no.... my reaction advantage still holds up better than your slight running speed edge..... body movement speed, arm movement speed... these are the things that matter here.... and i've got you beat in both areas

4. I have a powerful shield that can hold up to your relentless plasma attacks and possibly your lightsabers.

not if you're staying within the rules it can't

5. My blades are made out of Mojo World materials and were forged within a dimension of science and magic. Thus nullifying your EEA(Energy Absorbing Armor)

nah... you're wrong... energy is energy and my suit absorbs it... there's nothing special about vibration waves

6. I have powerful and expolsive concussive force blast that emanates from a horn on top of my head. This force has been able to knock tanks over and has the equivalent of 50lbs of TNT(explosive concussive force).

pity you're not going to get in a clean hit with it.... and that it doesn't fire faster

7. You sure your plasma blasts can burn through titanium? I thought it was just plain steel plating and bulletproof vests. But you supposedly saw an episode that disproves this... Hmmmm...

yes i'm sure and yes i have

8. You have multiple energy sources on your body that my E and N beams can lock onto.

yup.... lotsa energy... not hat it'll do you any good as dodging one beam of energy is a walk in the park when you have a spider sense..... and i'll use that energy to blast and slice you to pieces

actually i do... it's not nearly as impressive as Wolverine's but it is there... yours isn't that great either

10. Thunderstar sounds better than Scarlet Fever. stick out tongue

who?

Scoobless
They follow the energy source. They will dodge, dip, twist, and dive to get to their targets. Iron Man found this out the hard way. smile

easily fooled into turning back on itself and hitting the person who sent it then

you're saying en energy beam changes direction after it's fired? i'm pretty sure that's not possible (apart from when Darkseid does it... but that's completely different)

got proof?

EsteemedLeader

Yeah he does, from the kull warrior.

Dizzle

That's what I thought, but the way Scoob was arguing, I wasn't sure. And now that we have that cleared up...

Since even someone like Scarlet Cyborg would have a lot of trouble dodging a couple homing energy blasts, while in a mini sandstorm. The battlefield helps him in that it gives him something to impair Scoob's vision. Not for dodging, but for aiming. Since the beams do home on a target, the shuriken cloud thing might actually work. It's close, but I see Thunderstar walking out of it in the end. Vote Sentry. I mean Warlock.

EsteemedLeader
If your character runs really fast, wouldn't his feet be pounding into the sand? Wouldn't he sink?

How is he supposed to push off hard enough to move quickly if the ground collapses under him?huh

Adam Warlock
This is what'll happen if Scoob thinks he can calmly side step my e-beam blast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Thisiswhathappens.jpg

Adam Warlock
If your character runs really fast, wouldn't his feet be pounding into the sand? Wouldn't he sink?

How is he supposed to push off hard enough to move quickly if the ground collapses under him?huh

Normally my guy runs at around a 120mph plus.... I gave myself a handicap, I know the sand will impede my speed to about a third, which is still around 40mph.

I won't sink as bad as you think I will. It's not like were fighting on quicksand.

EsteemedLeader
But you will be slowed significantly more than Scarlet Cyborg.

Adam Warlock
But you will be slowed significantly more than Scarlet Cyborg.

What the f**k?

What do you mean I will be slowed?

I'm physically faster. He has a slight reaction advantage. No matter how fast he runs or moves, I'll be faster.

EsteemedLeader
Your running speed will still be faster, but the point is that with your feet pounding into soft sand, you will be slowed by a greater fraction.

For example:

If you are slowed to 1/3 speed, he may only be slowed to 1/2 speed.

Dizzle
Your running speed will still be faster, but the point is that with your feet pounding into soft sand, you will be slowed by a greater fraction.

For example:

Yeah, but 1/3 of Sentry's base speed is still a good bit over 1/2 of Scoob's speed (if he could retain even that). Shaiclops wouldnt be hindered on sand, because Leto lives on Dune. And he's still much much faster than both either way. Combined. big grin (why Shaiclops is really>all of you, reason 327)

Adam Warlock

For example:

How is it different for him?

Adam Warlock
Yeah, but 1/3 of Sentry's base speed is still a good bit over 1/2 of Scoob's speed (if he could retain even that). Shaiclops wouldnt be hindered on sand, because Leto lives on Dune. And he's still much much faster than both either way. Combined. big grin (why Shaiclops is really>all of you, reason 327)

Very true. If I had fought you here, it would have been my ass.

Scoobless
That's what I thought, but the way Scoob was arguing, I wasn't sure. And now that we have that cleared up...

well nothing's been cleared up yet... just claimed, i'd like to see some pics of this energy beam changing course mid flight

Since even someone like Scarlet Cyborg would have a lot of trouble dodging a couple homing energy blasts, while in a mini sandstorm.

the sandstorm is irrelevant, it can't penetrate my armour/helmet to hinder my breathing and Spider sense wouldn't be effected by it in the slightest..... it's a non-factor

Not for dodging, but for aiming. Since the beams do home on a target,

allegedly, but even if they do, Spider speed plus the ability to move faster than a computerised lock (due to precognitive spider sense) means that the beams would still be highly dodgable

and as teh beams are pure energy there's a damn good chance that my armour would completely negate them.... or at the very least take enough energy out of them that they wouldn't harm my cyborg body

the shuriken cloud thing might actually work.

the shuriken are the easiest to dodge slowest moving things out there... and they aren't getting through my uber armour due to the energy absorption and full bulletproofness... plus under that is toughened alien alloy skin...... the shuriken are yet another non-factor

EsteemedLeader
Stomping feet into soft ground = Great loss of speed.

Insectoid alien with Spidey reflexes = Nimble enough to not loose as much speed.

Your character is still way faster on foot, but I'm just saying...

DigiMark007
Um, not to take sides....but Scoob's basically a cyborg who's mostly machine. How does the Kull healing factor help him, since I would assume healing can't help heal metal?? The organic parts maybe, but not most of the body. Maybe this isn't something Scoob is arguing for...I just saw EsteemedLeader mention it.

Scoobless
Stomping feet into soft ground = Great loss of speed.

Insectoid alien with Spidey reflexes = Nimble enough to not loose as much speed.

good analogy.... and even though Thunderbutt is known for his running speed, Spidey's 40 x human reflexes (limb movement) and ass kickin' spider strength means he can probably sprint up to around the ton mark himself (ton = 100mph)

that, plus the fact that my body doesn't build up lactic acid means i can sprint indefinitely... in fact Grievous was shown to be incredibly fast himself during the clone wars

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Um, not to take sides....but Scoob's basically a cyborg who's mostly machine. How does the Kull healing factor help him, since I would assume healing can't help heal metal?? The organic parts maybe, but not most of the body. Maybe this isn't something Scoob is arguing for...I just saw EsteemedLeader mention it.

well technically you said all aspects except strength are interchangeable... so therefore i should get healing even though i have a metallic body..... smile

i wasn't arguing that fact but as you brought it up..... lol

it's not a big deal anyway... Kull healing isn't like Wolverine healing, it's much better than human but not on a par with Marvel characters

plus Sentlock here's shurickens can't get through my armour and i'll be dodging the crap out of his horn beam so it's not like i'm gonna need it

cool

Adam Warlock
well nothing's been cleared up yet... just claimed, i'd like to see some pics of this energy beam changing course mid flight

I'm pretty sure this was the comic. If not it was #12 when Mandarin and Unicorn battled Iron Man. I remember reading these comics at a comicon a year ago. He had an ugly retarded looking costume.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/ir1004.jpg

did you see that episode where they're making the documentary? the guy goes down to the James Bond-esque testing facility and sees them trying out the ceramic plates... he comments on the reason for switching from titanium ... he says the plates just got burned through and the soldier was effectively trapped in a portable oven

The same could be said for you. I watch SG-1, and I didn't see that so-called episode...

Scoobless
it's the episode where Janet Fraser gets killed... series 7 or 8

and that beam looks pretty much straight line stuff.... unless you can actually show it changing direction....

Dizzle
Dammit, I forgot about the energy absorbing thing... This is tough. I'm gonna keep my vote where it is for now, but I'm pretty shaky on my little fence.

Scoobless
and that beam looks pretty much straight line stuff.... unless you can actually show it changing direction....

and even if it can, it would have to be computer controlled (energy beams can't think) Spider sense would allow for dodging each time a new course was about to be input into the directional control... as you can only be controlling one beam at a time i can use this lack of further assault to close the ground between us while keeping you under heavy bombardment

a few blasts and saber swipes will take down your shield, webbing will incapacitate you .... then i'll just dismember you and be home in time to watch the Simpsons

GODSCRIBE
Power stats:

Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina: 4
Durability: 5
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 2
Fighting Ability: 6
Mental Powers: 2
Energy Projection: 5

Here's what those numbers mean:

where can i find the stats of other marvel characters according to the table you posted?

i would have sent you a pm, but im new.

thanks

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
where can i find the stats of other marvel characters according to the table you posted?

i would have sent you a pm, but im new.

thanks

Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t370286.html

Adam Warlock
As soon as my beam leaves my head, I can raise my shields up again to protect from further bombardment. How are you gonna move quickly again? Jumping? Thanks for giving me an easier target to shoot. Running? Nahhh... Sand will impede your running speed making you an easier target for my shurikens and throwing blades.

You really think my shurikens and throwing blades will be traveling at a slow speed? My blades will be thrown by a a guy who can press 15 tons. They'll travel a lot faster when thrown by me compared to a guy like Bullseye. The sheer velocity of the shurikens and throwing blades combined with a resonating charge, which are made out of alien world materials should be able to pierce your armor and fly through your EAA field. Does your shield stop kinetic energy as well? Don't tell me your Aquarian now. Pfffttt... My throwing blades and shurikens could very well be traveling faster than bullets.

Again how will you do this if you can't even get within 20 feet of me? I will take out your lightsabers before this via laser guided E beams. Or your arms. Whatever happens, it'll most likely be you on the receiving end. Oh, and I can move with my shield up just to let you know. It's not like I'll just stand there and take the hits. I'm not your amaglam. smokin'

Scoobless
You really think my shurikens and throwing blades will be traveling at a slow speed?

compared to the laser thing and my plasma blasts, yes... very slow

The sheer velocity of the shurikens and throwing blades combined with a resonating charge, which are made out of alien world materials should be able to pierce your armor

nope... the vibrations are meaningless and the shuriken are slower and have a larger surface area than a bullet.... and bullets have never been effective against Kull Warriors

Again how will you do this if you can't even get within 20 feet of me?

either with the plasma cannons, or by boxing you in with webbing, or encasing you in impact webbing, or just by closing the distance the old fashioned way... if you're busy chucking stuff then you can't be running away at full speed like you'd need to be to stay away from me

run Warlock, RUN!

It's not like I'll just stand there and take the hits. I'm not your amaglam.

the only sensible tactic so far... you're right.... your amalgam can't possibly take the level of long range hits my guy can... your only hope for survival is to turn around and run away as fast as you possibly can.... you'll live for a while.... but when your frail organic body tires and you slow down, i'll catch up and murder you to death!

evil face

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Scooby Doo
compared to the laser thing and my plasma blasts, yes... very slow

Are you sure? Class 15 guy tossing aerodynamic throwing blades and shurikens? Sure Scoob. Whatever you say. Opinions vary. Too bad yours is wrong. smile

nope... the vibrations are meaningless and the shuriken are slower and have a larger surface area than a bullet.... and bullets have never been effective against Kull Warriors

You never answered my question. Can your suit absorb kinetic energy? Like the impact of a punch? Or the impact of a bullet? Well I know your armor can withstand bullets, but you make it sound like my blades and shurikens will simply fall to the ground if it gets within 5 feet of you.

Which is horsecrap. My blades are made out of very strong and lightweight materials from Mojo World. Alien materials... It could possibly be as tough as Trinium... You have no way to prove it's not. I for one can say my blades have cut Classic Juggernaut's mystical armor, something nothing short of Adamantium could accomplish.

My blades could be very well as strong as Trinium. You know, the metal that's able to pierce your armor in SG-1. smile

either with the plasma cannons, or by boxing you in with webbing, or encasing you in impact webbing, or just by closing the distance the old fashioned way... if you're busy chucking stuff then you can't be running away at full speed like you'd need to be to stay away from me

run Warlock, RUN!

Plasma Cannons? Nope.. Shield.

Webbing? Nope... Mojo World Blades with resonating charges slice through webbing like a hot knife through butter.

Closing the distance? Jumping? You wouldn't do something as dumb as that. It'll make you easier to target.

Running? Nope. Sand impedes speed, you make for an easier target.

I won't running away. I'll be circling around you via running.
PS. My running is still faster than yours in the sand. smile

the only sensible tactic so far... you're right.... your amalgam can't possibly take the level of long range hits my guy can... your only hope for survival is to turn around and run away as fast as you possibly can.... you'll live for a while.... but when your frail organic body tires and you slow down, i'll catch up and murder you to death!

evil face

1. My amaglam can take your long range hits.

2. Too bad your amaglam will be blasted to smithereens by then. Your body will be covered in shurikens and throwing blades. I think you should try and use the tactic of running away. Oh wait, I'll eventually catch up to you since I'm faster than you, all the while blasting your amaglam from the back as your running away.

You know what, your amaglam has something in common with Scooby Doo. They both like to run away.

laughing smokin'

Adam Warlock
well technically you said all aspects except strength are interchangeable... so therefore i should get healing even though i have a metallic body..... smile

i wasn't arguing that fact but as you brought it up..... lol

Your amaglam has healing? Since when?

it's not a big deal anyway... Kull healing isn't like Wolverine healing, it's much better than human but not on a par with Marvel characters

That means if your wounded badly, you'd probably die. Which you will. smile

plus Sentlock here's shurickens can't get through my armour and i'll be dodging the crap out of his horn beam so it's not like i'm gonna need it

cool

Think again Mr. Two Time Champion...

Class 15 strength + Alien World Blades & Shurikens + Resonating charge = Scarlet Fever with multiple puncture wounds all over his body. smile

E-Beam/N-Beam VS. You = You die.

Your speed VS. sand = A slower and easier target. smile

Time to retire Scarlet Fever Scoob. big grin

Adam Warlock
Where's Scoob? Did he forfeit? It's been like a day and a half and no response? No witty counter? No useless ploy to help his amaglam?

Adam Warlock
I did divulge this info. It said he could withstand the a full power blast from IM"s repulsor rays but you cried like a baby about it. Then I found another link that better explained his shield here:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/biosoz.html

1. I have my shield, but it's toned quite a way down for this tourney. I'll write a new bio if you want me to. smile

2. He can't. Every time I fire of a blast, I let my shield down for a split second. As soon as the blast leaves my horn, I raise my shield back up again. Simple as that.

3. Kull Armor will be nullified due to the continuous blasting of my E/N-beams. Your wrist blasters give off energy, and so does your lightsabers. Sh!t.. Your whole body is a walking CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Full of energy sources for me to target and lock onto.

When you have lost a couple of limbs, and a bunch of your weapons being disabled due to direct hits from my E-Beams, I'll go in for the kill.

Adam Warlock
Scooby Dooby Doo... Where are you? You got some debating to do now...

EsteemedLeader
Scooby Dooby Doo... Where are you? You got some debating to do now...

laughing out loud

Dizzle
Vote count? Too lazy. I think it's 2-1 Scoob, but I'm not sure...

Adam Warlock
Vote count? Too lazy. I think it's 2-1 Scoob, but I'm not sure...

Your right. A lot of people didn't vote yet.

long pig
Sentry has my vote.

Unicorn is a very good pick.

Scoobless
Are you sure? Class 15 guy tossing aerodynamic throwing blades and shurikens? Sure Scoob. Whatever you say. Opinions vary. Too bad yours is wrong. smile

you think a 15 ton strength guy can throw at the speed of light?.... maybe you should go find out what lightspeed is before you post on that subject anymore

You never answered my question. Can your suit absorb kinetic energy? Like the impact of a punch? Or the impact of a bullet? Well I know your armor can withstand bullets, but you make it sound like my blades and shurikens will simply fall to the ground if it gets within 5 feet of you.

a single Kull walked throw an assault of at lest ten guys with M60 type guns, and another ten or so Jaffa with plasma staffs (which also give quite a kick on impact.... enough to throw a man several feet)... he just strolled through it... then they blew up claymores and C4 right under him... he just kept walking...... i'm completely sure Shuriken will have zero detrimental effect on anyone with that armour on

Which is horsecrap. My blades are made out of very strong and lightweight materials from Mojo World. Alien materials... It could possibly be as tough as Trinium... You have no way to prove it's not.

maybe it is.... but only a very fine dart (needle point) ever pierced the armour... a shuriken has a lot more surface area and are spinning... so not all the energy is in forward momentum...... but even if they managed to stick in a little, it would be massively slowed and have no effect on SC's alloy skin

your swords would be in a similar situation.... but if you get close enough to use them then you're well within my lightsaber range..... and when that happens thunderpants is severely outmatched

My blades could be very well as strong as Trinium. You know, the metal that's able to pierce your armor in SG-1.

could be... but to find out you have to come well into my lightsaber reach zone... with my reaction time being superior to yours, my training and my spider-sense, you really don't stand a chance close up

maybe if i only fired once.... after five to ten hits the shield is coming down... after the next five to ten you're dead

with the rapid fire ability that should only take about 4 seconds

Webbing? Nope... Mojo World Blades with resonating charges slice through webbing like a hot knife through butter.

you waste your time concentrating on the webbing (both lines) then the plasma and impact webbing will get you

Closing the distance? Jumping? You wouldn't do something as dumb as that. It'll make you easier to target.

it'll also make you an easier target... and i can dodge better and take your hits better

so do you... and again, i can dodge and take hits better... also i fire a lot faster and from more sources at once

running in circles makes you easy to predict... and easy to trip and take down with webbing

only for a very, very short time... like a few seconds... after that your shields are gone and you are at a huge disadvantage

2. Too bad your amaglam will be blasted to smithereens by then. Your body will be covered in shurikens and throwing blades.

blasted to smithereens by the easily dodged beam? not likely.... covered in shurikens? only if i pick them up and glue them on as badges... otherwise they land wherever they bounced off/missed me

You know what, your amaglam has something in common with Scooby Doo.

yup.... they both always win in the end

stick out tongue

Scoobless
Your amaglam has healing? Since when?

since always... part of the whole Goa'uld symbiote thing

That means if your wounded badly, you'd probably die. Which you will.

everyone will die if wounded badly enough...... just as well most of your weapons are useless against me and the only one that could have an affect is easily dodged

big grin

Think again Mr. Two Time Champion...

Class 15 strength + Alien World Blades & Shurikens + Resonating charge = Scarlet Fever with multiple puncture wounds all over his body. smile

E-Beam/N-Beam VS. You = You die.

Your speed VS. sand = A slower and easier target. smile

Time to retire Scarlet Fever Scoob. big grin

Beams = dodged

Shuriken = useless

Blades = you having to stop being a chicken and come in close enough to use them... then they = you getting sliced up Lightsaber style

Scoobless
1. I have my shield, but it's toned quite a way down for this tourney. I'll write a new bio if you want me to. smile

no need... we all know the limit is titanium.... so it'll only protect you from the first handful of blasts at the most

2. He can't. Every time I fire of a blast, I let my shield down for a split second. As soon as the blast leaves my horn, I raise my shield back up again. Simple as that.

so then... by extension.... when i overload the shield with my blasts, the damage could track back to your firing array... thereby taking the horn out of the game altogether

3. Kull Armor will be nullified due to the continuous blasting of my E/N-beams.

well, my expert dodging + expert military tactical mind mean i can easily move and fire at the same time..... your shield will be down long before you get close to hitting me... then it's only one or two hits to fry you

long range computer targetting is no match for spider sense, superhuman speed and superhuman agility

short range, your sword(s) are no match for my ligtsabers

the longer you try to evade by running the more likely it is that i'll snag you with webbing or cover your shields/you in impact webbing

that.... plus one of your guys (the only one with experience of the horn's functions)... is CRAZY:

"Unfortunately the long range effect of hyper power is a shorter lifespan and a quick descent into madness."

Scoobless

you think a 15 ton strength guy can throw at the speed of light?.... maybe you should go find out what lightspeed is before you post on that subject anymore

a single Kull walked throw an assault of at lest ten guys with M60 type guns, and another ten or so Jaffa with plasma staffs (which also give quite a kick on impact.... enough to throw a man several feet)... he just strolled through it... then they blew up claymores and C4 right under him... he just kept walking...... i'm completely sure Shuriken will have zero detrimental effect on anyone with that armour on

Which is horsecrap. My blades are made out of very strong and lightweight materials from Mojo World. Alien materials... It could possibly be as tough as Trinium... You have no way to prove it's not.

maybe it is.... but only a very fine dart (needle point) ever pierced the armour... a shuriken has a lot more surface area and are spinning... so not all the energy is in forward momentum...... but even if they managed to stick in a little, it would be massively slowed and have no effect on SC's alloy skin

your swords would be in a similar situation.... but if you get close enough to use them then you're well within my lightsaber range..... and when that happens thunderpants is severely outmatched

My blades could be very well as strong as Trinium. You know, the metal that's able to pierce your armor in SG-1.

could be... but to find out you have to come well into my lightsaber reach zone... with my reaction time being superior to yours, my training and my spider-sense, you really don't stand a chance close up

maybe if i only fired once.... after five to ten hits the shield is coming down... after the next five to ten you're dead

with the rapid fire ability that should only take about 4 seconds

you waste your time concentrating on the webbing (both lines) then the plasma and impact webbing will get you

it'll also make you an easier target... and i can dodge better and take your hits better

so do you... and again, i can dodge and take hits better... also i fire a lot faster and from more sources at once

running in circles makes you easy to predict... and easy to trip and take down with webbing

only for a very, very short time... like a few seconds... after that your shields are gone and you are at a huge disadvantage

2. Too bad your amaglam will be blasted to smithereens by then. Your body will be covered in shurikens and throwing blades.

blasted to smithereens by the easily dodged beam? not likely.... covered in shurikens? only if i pick them up and glue them on as badges... otherwise they land wherever they bounced off/missed me

You know what, your amaglam has something in common with Scooby Doo.

yup.... they both always win in the end

stick out tongue

Scoobless
Where's Scoob? Did he forfeit? It's been like a day and a half and no response? No witty counter? No useless ploy to help his amaglam?

no such luck captain schizo... if you want a win you have to earn it... that and make a decent amalgam followed up with decent strategy...... or maybe you think running in a big circle is the key to victory.....

stick out tongue

Scoobless
for the art lovers out there

big grin

Adam Warlock
Attack Strategy 1:

Defense Strategy:

Attack Strategy 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Thisiswhathappens1.jpg

smile Happy Dance Happy Dance smile

Scoobless
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7928/thunderstardead2pd.png

Adam Warlock
no need... we all know the limit is titanium.... so it'll only protect you from the first handful of blasts at the most

It'll hold just long enough for me to lock onto your power sources, thus blasting you into oblivion. smile

so then... by extension.... when i overload the shield with my blasts, the damage could track back to your firing array... thereby taking the horn out of the game altogether

Wishful thinking. I won't be standing still like your amaglam would. Your amaglam is practically standing still anyways due to speed impediment thanks to the sand. Overload my shields? Nope. I'll be moving at 40 mph plus, which is faster than your amaglam... In the sand. smile

well, my expert dodging expert military tactical mind mean i can easily move and fire at the same time..... your shield will be down long before you get close to hitting me... then it's only one or two hits to fry you

I could easily do a run and gun tactic. Firing off a blast every couple of seconds. In between blasts I chuck a shuriken or two. I'll be moving so much, it'll be nearly impossible for you to hit me with your pea shooters.

long range computer targetting is no match for spider sense, superhuman speed and superhuman agility

short range, your sword(s) are no match for my ligtsabers

Computers can be faster than your thought. It's my word against yours. You can't prove it's not, and I can't prove it is. It's a toss up. People will believe who they wanna believe.

My blades can go toe to toe with yours. Actually if I get close enough, I can cause metallurgic reactions in the metal parts or hilt of your lightsaber, and have them discharge in your hand seriously injuring your hand. He did a similar tactic to Reaper. This not works only with his blades, he can do it with practically any metal. Yup, that's vibratory shockwaves for you. You will fall in close range without your sabers.

the longer you try to evade by running the more likely it is that i'll snag you with webbing or cover your shields/you in impact webbing

Snag me with web through my shields right? Good one Scoob!!! thumb down thumb down thumb down

I can still see the blips and target those. Plus when I lower my shields, my blades will slice through glue like impact webbing.

that.... plus one of your guys (the only one with experience of the horn's functions)... is CRAZY:

"Unfortunately the long range effect of hyper power is a shorter lifespan and a quick descent into madness."

Experience that will overwhelm you, possibly kill your amaglam. Guys like Genis were uber powerful when they were crazy. smile

Tony Stark cured my cellular deterioration. So, I don't have a short lifespan anymore. Oh, Your amaglam has a shortened lifespan due to the Kull warrior. Oh, and you met me in battle, so that'll keep you alive for a couple of minutes tops.

Scoobless
Defense Strategy:

after a couple of plasma blast impacts we're back to.....

Scoobless
Computers can be faster than your thought. It's my word against yours. You can't prove it's not, and I can't prove it is. It's a toss up. People will believe who they wanna believe.

or they can go by all the times Spidey and clone have avoided automated defence weapon systems and sentinels blasts... not to mention Ock's AI tentacles and all the robots they've fought over the years

Scoobless
I could easily do a run and gun tactic. Firing off a blast every couple of seconds. In between blasts I chuck a shuriken or two. I'll be moving so much, it'll be nearly impossible for you to hit me with your pea shooters.

running full speed over sand while trying to throw stuff accurately and hard.... pffft.... you'll end up tripping and faceplanting into the desert

My blades can go toe to toe with yours. Actually if I get close enough, I can cause metallurgic reactions in the metal parts or hilt of your lightsaber

and when you're futilely trying to make contact with the grip of one lightsaber, three more will be carving you up like a turkey

8bitChris
eek! laughing

Whirlysplatt
I vote Scoobs, I don't want him to win again his bald head is big enough smile
but his arguments are far superior in my opinion

long pig
Wb Whirly.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt

i'm not bald....................... i just choose to shave my head

embarrasment

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
but his arguments are far superior in my opinion

I expect this from him, yahman, and juntai. So Scoob might as well add 2 more votes to his side.

DigiMark007
clap

Wow. This whole match gets bonus points for the hilarious (and strategic) diagrams.

punk Rock on!

-DM

Whirlysplatt
Wb Whirly.

thanks mate smile

Whirlysplatt
I expect this from him, yahman, and juntai. So Scoob might as well add 2 more votes to his side.

I've just clicked your sentry - I said I wouldn't vote against Sentry but........... your Adam Warlock now so I will - and truly its more to do with the higher quality of scoobs argument your artistic efforts were equally goodsmile

Whirlysplatt
i'm not bald....................... i just choose to shave my head

embarrasment

as do I you paeudobald scotsman smile

Adam Warlock
running full speed over sand while trying to throw stuff accurately and hard.... pffft.... you'll end up tripping and faceplanting into the desert

Same could be said for you. But most likely that won't happen to me due to the experience of my characters. Mainly Thunderbolt and Shatterstar. The experience of controlling the beam will come from Unicorn, who on his better days got the better of Iron Man. That was thanks to his powerful shields and powerful E/N-Beams. But for this tourney, even limiting the shield standards to titanium won't make much of a difference since your amaglam will be dead in a couple of minutes anyway.

and when you're futilely trying to make contact with the grip of one lightsaber, three more will be carving you up like a turkey

Ahaaaa.... I don't need to be touching your metal to affect it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I just have a certain range to it. It's not that far, but I can charge the metal hilts of your lightsabers within a second or two. He did it to Reaper when Wildside try tried to pick up a dropped blade, it discharged and f()cked Reaper up. Get within ten feet of me, your lightsabers are toast. And so are you. stick out tongue

Happy Dance

long pig
How does he charge metal?

Adam Warlock
How does he charge metal?

His mutant ability. Shatterstars. He can charge blades with vibratory shockwaves and have them go off on impact or even when someone's not touching them. Kinda like making a sword on the ground move violently forward or backwards. Depends on how the charge goes off. It can make the lightsaber fly out of his hand or it could make all the metal pieces of his lightsaber(hilt) explode violently and act as deadly shrapnel. It's basically a variable. It could discharge in a variety of ways. Either way, I do it to his sabers, he'd defenseless in close quarter combat.

Oh, don't worry, He can't charge very large pieces of metal(IE ARMOR). He can only do it to small things like shurikens, thorwing blades, and Swords, pieces of metal on the ground, but I'm pretty sure lightsaber hilts are made out of metal.

Oh, here's Scarlet Loser:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/ScarletLoser.jpg

long pig
laughing
Was I that obvious?

EsteemedLeader
I don't think he could break the hilt of a lightsaber though.

long pig
Why not?

EsteemedLeader
Lightsaber hilts are extremely durable. If he doesn't have enough power to light up armor, I can't see a lightsaber hilt being destroyed.

long pig
If it vibrates enough, he won't be able to hold on to it.

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, he could drop it, but it wouldn't be destroyed.

Adam Warlock
laughing
Was I that obvious?

Yup big grin

Yeah, he could drop it, but it wouldn't be destroyed.

But he'd eventually lose his weapon in the thick sand, thus rendering him more vulnerable to close quarter attack.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>