King Thor vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i think they met before ?

who won that match ?

DrDoom101
King thor would probably kill maestro before he has the chance to heal. He could keep blasting Maestro Hulk with the energy beams from his Mjolnir continuously.

Ironmanpower
King thor would probably kill maestro before he has the chance to heal. He could keep blasting Maestro Hulk with the energy beams from his Mjolnir continuously.

wink

joesha28
They have not met b4.

long pig
Normal Thor owns Maestro 8/10. King Thor would just rape the loser.

olympian
King Thor and easily at that.

Fanboy
King Thor would kill him.

Wynndar
Normal Thor loses

King Thor is soo beyond Maestro its not even funny!

godking
Originally posted by long pig
Normal Thor owns Maestro 8/10. King Thor would just rape the loser. Normal Thor cant beat Normal Hulk with frequency. Maestro kills to strong and more importantly to Smart. Maestro has probaly killed Thor in his own timeline.

olympian
He probably didnt. Or he wouldnt had said to Hulk the first time he faced him " Thor would have been a better match to me, than you " or something like that.

Not to mention, in the trophy room, when he was talking with Rick Jones, we learn that alot of heroes died or dissapeared (?) during the nuclear wars.

That absolute idea that Maestro killed every hero on earth doesnt come anywhere the comic Peter David wrote, last i read it.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by olympian
That absolute idea that Maestro killed every hero on earth doesnt come anywhere the comic Peter David wrote, last i read it.
He killed a lot, but certainly not all. And not Thor.

joesha28
Maestro was the survivor of those wars due to the radiation thing in him. But it is confirmed that it He did not kill the heroes. The so called trophy room did not even belong to Maestro in the 1st place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.