Savage Hulk and Spiderman vs. Hercules and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
wow ... i would love to see that encounter....

who wins this ?

olympian
Spidey is above Captain America, even we know the man hardly loses in comics. Hes going down most of the times tho.

With Cap out, Herc can take spidey, but never while having to worry about the Hulk.

Team one has a confortable edge.

wolverine8888
yup I agree

Wolverines fury
definetly team 1 coz i wud say dat while cap and spidey fight (spidey wud win)
sav hulk wud be beating up hulk and then spidey and hulk wud double team hercules

guy222
hulk/spidey

BUSTER1
Spiderman and Hulk in a stomp-as long as Spiderman didn't hold back against his idol, Captain America

severance
Spidey is like 20 times stronger than cap. I know Cap relies more on skills than strength. But spidey has speed spidey sense he's just got too much. On a forum spidey wins easy (but not in a comic book).

Sav Hulk and Herc (immortal i presume) is a much closer match both virtually limitless strength. Hulk may have edge in savagery and healing power but herc is a better fighter. This is pretty much a stalemate

Now spidey has taken out cap he tries to come to hulks aid. The other two or so powerful that Spidey adds almost nothing to Hulks attack. He could quite one shotted by herc or get taken out by collateral damage from hulks uncontrollably wild attacks.

So hulk and herc go on fightingand Herc wins by being immortal and not dying of old age

starlock
Hulk/Spidey for the win

Bouboumaster
Hulk clears the field. Even Spider-Man.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Hulk/Spidey for the win

Hey buddy

starlock
Originally posted by guy222
Hey buddy

Hey there friend smile

BUSTER1
Originally posted by severance
Spidey is like 20 times stronger than cap. I know Cap relies more on skills than strength. But spidey has speed spidey sense he's just got too much. On a forum spidey wins easy (but not in a comic book).

Sav Hulk and Herc (immortal i presume) is a much closer match both virtually limitless strength. Hulk may have edge in savagery and healing power but herc is a better fighter. This is pretty much a stalemate

Now spidey has taken out cap he tries to come to hulks aid. The other two or so powerful that Spidey adds almost nothing to Hulks attack. He could quite one shotted by herc or get taken out by collateral damage from hulks uncontrollably wild attacks.

So hulk and herc go on fightingand Herc wins by being immortal and not dying of old age

I disagree with the view that Herc would beat Hulk-Immortal Hercules is very high 100class level but he was nearly beaten to death by the Masters of Evil. He would give the Hulk a good fight but as his strength level is static, the Hulk would quickly surpass him in strength, especially as this is Savage Hulk who as incarnations go only 2nd to WWH

Batroc
Spidey beats Cap in any realistic fight.
I think (immortal) Herc has a chance to knock out the Hulk if he goes all out at the start of the fight, after all, current Hercules knocked WWH on his ass. If he doesn't beat the Hulk early on, then Hulk will win eventually.

Hulk/Spidey 8/10

severance
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I disagree with the view that Herc would beat Hulk-Immortal Hercules is very high 100class level but he was nearly beaten to death by the Masters of Evil. He would give the Hulk a good fight but as his strength level is static, the Hulk would quickly surpass him in strength, especially as this is Savage Hulk who as incarnations go only 2nd to WWH

Good point I forgot about the masters of evil. Never quite sure how they managed to do that. Even with all their powerhouses Herc is so far above them...

As for static strength for Herc you maybe right but he has some pretty high feats. Moving manhattan, tossing Godzilla, holding the world on his shoulders) Feasibly Herc should own Huc while he is at low levels and finish the fight early. Of course this would never happen in a comic.

guy222
still team one

olympian
Originally posted by BUSTER1

Why do people act like the masters of evil is that much of a bad showing? He was drunk and drugged, and was still beating everyone of them, until Goliath (another guy around his level of power) showed up and sneak attacked him.

And its not like the Hulk was never beaten by the likes of Cap. Even still, edge to team 1, but not for the analisis presented.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.