Snape/Lily- Possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
I'm of the opinon that Snape liked Lily but Lily didn't return his feelings. Kind of a one-sided love. Maybe that's why the memory Harry saw in Pensive was Snape's worst memory. Because he got humilated in front of Lily and then he could never could forgive himself for calling her a 'mudblood'.

MistressofSnape
Also that could be why he hates Harry because he sees James in Harry but also Harry. harry represents everything Snape couldn't have.

MistressofSnape
Give me your opinons people. PLEASE!

The Phantom
Of course Snape liked Lily. And you have to wait for people to get on. Also, people may not even want to post at all.

Director_Joe
I think that this is completely true. It fills in so many gaps in the story...

danagrint
your right...

MistressofSnape
I know *sighs* my theory roxs!

danagrint
big grin

Barker
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I know *sighs* my theory roxs!
Since You're the ONLY Person in the World that has thought of that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
Since You're the ONLY Person in the World that has thought of that... roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh let her have her slight glory. I mean, even though we all though of this when reading, let her have the glory.

MistressofSnape
u thought it but u didn't say it and Barker ur sarcasm is making my eyeballs burn

The Phantom
Doesn't mean you deserve credit and puting it as YOUR theory. I think of stuff that people have thought of before I give them credit... course there are times I was lucky enough to catch stuff no one else did... muahahahahaha....

shaber
No no, Lily was a mudblood remember?

MistressofSnape
yeah but the deragatery (i know i spelt that wrong) term for mugggle-born is 'mudblood' so he kinda insulted her by saying it.

zombieman
I think there is a little more to it than he merely 'liked' her. Remember before the last book came out JK said something HUGE would be revealed about lilly potter? Well she must be saving this for book 7, and it could involve snape.

radioboy121
Snape: "Harry... I am your father."
Harry Potter: "No!!!!!"

But no... She's a mudblood. He calls her a "filthy mudblood" as someone mentioned here earlier during that Pensieve sequence in book 5.

The Ones
i always thought snape hated harry cause he stopped voldemort

Emily_depp
Originally posted by radioboy121

But no... She's a mudblood. He calls her a "filthy mudblood" as someone mentioned here earlier during that Pensieve sequence in book 5.

Can't be true cos everyone says he looks like james.

maybe snape hates lilly because she chose james over him? confused

Emily_depp
Originally posted by radioboy121

zombieman
Snape is only a halfblood though, he's not really in a position to deride lilly.

Tomy
Snape hates Lilly because she is a mudblood. Halfblood is even much better than mudblood he thinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.