Who cares the villains? It will be man spider 3 again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
It will be the same betrayal again. Man spider again with organic webs. Mary jane as a clone of gwen stacy again. etc, etc. And they will make of venom, sandman and hobgoblin a bunch of clows like they did with the green goblin. Sad but true. It will be man spider 3 again.

Jimmy Buggs
best part of spidey was alfread as ock, the guy who played norman/gg was great but the suit blew

bakerboy
Agree with the willem dafoe part, he was great as norman osborn. But the costume sucked so much that it ruined his performance. Even the best actor in the world couldnt do anything with that costume.

About alfred molina, he is a very good actor and he did the best that he could with the material that they give him, but the character sucked because they showed him like a good and fine man of science controlled by the evil tentacles, when doc ock is a evil bastard in the comics. That ruined the character for me, in spite of the good acting by molina.

Doc Ock
It's one of the many crying shames of the movies.They have some fine actors there.But they are not able to spread their wings and have their characters used to the fullest.

bakerboy
Totally agree, doc.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by bakerboy
It will be the same betrayal again. Man spider again with organic webs. Mary jane as a clone of gwen stacy again. etc, etc. And they will make of venom, sandman and hobgoblin a bunch of clows like they did with the green goblin. Sad but true. It will be man spider 3 again.

Relax. If you don't like the movie, don't watch it. no expression

You don't need to rant about them.

spencerspider
lol yea and its spiderman dude but um i loved the movies even though they werent at their fullest potentiol and venom hobgoblin and sandman might not be villains.mary jane cloned?that wont be in a movie

bakerboy
Nope, spider man is the one from the comics. The guy from the movie is man spider, because the organics makes of him a freak, so he is man spider, nothing to do with spider man.

And mary jane isnt a clone of herself, is a clone of gwen stacey.

Jimmy Buggs
willem dafoe , thats his name! dude the part in the board room when they tell him they are selling the company. That guys a hell of an actor. tobey isnt half as good as him.

alfred molina is great too, you ever see him in boogy nights? He wasnt the comic ock, but he made you care about this good hearted scientist that lost control to AI arms. He was written to be someone you want to care about, not want to hate.

Doc Ock
That was the screw up.

Ock is not supposed to be a sympathetic villain.You're supposed to hate him.

But I still think Alfred Molina was awesome as Ock.He tore New York city apart trying to rebuild his reactor of doom.

Family_guy725
ok how is MJ a clone of gwen stacy if Gwen stacy wasnt in the spidey movies and if she was exactly like Gwen Norman would have killed her that movie wouldve been so damn long if they had every single detail the comic had to much story for a movie ok! next maybe the reason there taking so damn long is so they wont have to make gay costumes so please shut up and wait till you see the movie to begin critisising it OK!!!!

Doc Ock
He means personality wise.

She acts more like Gwen than she does MJ.

MJ is supposed to be a fun,easy going party girl.Not some whiney,glorified drama queen.

Mr Parker
Agree with the willem dafoe part, he was great as norman osborn. But the costume sucked so much that it ruined his performance. Even the best actor in the world couldnt do anything with that costume.

About alfred molina, he is a very good actor and he did the best that he could with the material that they give him, but the character sucked because they showed him like a good and fine man of science controlled by the evil tentacles, when doc ock is a evil bastard in the comics. That ruined the character for me, in spite of the good acting by molina.

Yeah jimmy buggs and bakerboy are right.Defoe gave an amzing performance as Norman Osborn but the costume was such a joke it ruined his performance.Not even Lawrence olivia who is considered the greatest actor of all time could have been able to overcome that look of that horrible costume in man-spider and be a believeable villian.

Yeah and in man-spider two,Molina did a great job with the material given to him but the character sucked making him a nice man till the accident and then becoming good at the end.Thst sucked because like bakerboy said so well,ock is an evil bastard in the comics and they go and make him super nice guy in manspider two. mad that sucked also that he only became evil because he was manipulated by his tentacles.

doctorstrongbad
Hopefully everything will be better in the trilogy movie. Everybody knows the third movie is suppose to be the best. See Star Wars episode 3.

Mr Parker
Nope, spider man is the one from the comics. The guy from the movie is man spider, because the organics makes of him a freak, so he is man spider, nothing to do with spider man.

And mary jane isnt a clone of herself, is a clone of gwen stacey.

well said bakerboy. thumb up

Silverstein
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
best part of spidey was alfread as ock, the guy who played norman/gg was great but the suit blew

ya, the GG power ranger suit blew. I like the Alex Ross conceptual image of GG. The Ock costume was cool cool i gotta admitt

Evil SeeD
Wasnt really a costume, just 4 tenticles...big grin

But it was cool, alot more realistic looking than GG, That guy looked like he was about to go Trick-or-Treating laughing

hotsauce6548

Then don't see it. no expression

bakerboy
For sure. I wont waste my money with that kind of crap.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Wasnt really a costume, just 4 tenticles...big grin

But it was cool, alot more realistic looking than GG, That guy looked like he was about to go Trick-or-Treating laughing

well, Ock had a trench coat, a one point a vest and sunglasses, a certain kind of pants. and the way the tentacles looked were cool.

they should make the Goblin more reallistic, like creepy and scary. I dont want some little kid saying "i love green goblin!" i want that kid to be scared out of his diapers

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Silverstein
ya, the GG power ranger suit blew. I like the Alex Ross conceptual image of GG. The Ock costume was cool cool i gotta admitt

Funny that you mention Alex Ross.He hates the man-spider movies.obviously he is a guy who cares about a movie doing spidey justice which we havent had yet.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Funny that you mention Alex Ross.He hates the man-spider movies.obviously he is a guy who cares about a movie doing spidey justice which we havent had yet.

alex ross says he hates spiderman movies? i wanna see the quote

Mr Parker
okay when I have more free time on my hands tomorrow,I will find that quote for you.

Spiderman_RJ
find it for me too..........i never heard him comenting spiderman movie.....besides, i dont believe you

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
find it for me too..........i never heard him comenting spiderman movie.....besides, i dont believe you

I sort of believe him. Alex Ross drew a goblin that looks very very very different from the one they used in the movie

pr1983

Oh grow the f*ck up...

manspider has 6 arms and a terrible complexion...

Its Spiderman, thats what the title says, and thats what the movie is...

Mr Parker
once again,pr shows his great maturity skills.just because you live in denial that that was the character manspider you saw on the screen,theres no need for swearing like that.

yes man-spider has 6 arms but man-spider is the guy you saw on the screen as well with organic webbing.

spider-man is a guy with mechanical shooters.too bad you live in denial on that though. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I sort of believe him. Alex Ross drew a goblin that looks very very very different from the one they used in the movie

well thanks for being open minded about it and believing there is a possiblity I might be telling the truth. smile I hope to have that link here sometime by the weekend.

Ragnarok46112
Since you guys were talking about the actors earlier i think the best casting in the movies has to be J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson.

Mr Parker
agreed.Its really sad that they were able to do a few things right in these movies such as casting J.K simmons as JJJ.He is easily the best part about these movies,sadly he has more wisecracks in the movies than spidey does..sad that they did some things right in these movies like the casting of Simmons as JJJ yet they did so many other wrong things in these movies its disgusting these movies were allowed to be made.but yeah,J.K simmons was one of the very few bright spots about these movies.

doctorstrongbad
Do you think if spider-man gets the black suit that it will be faithful to the comic? I mean they have to get something right.

Silverstein
agreed.Its really sad that they were able to do a few things right in these movies such as casting J.K simmons as JJJ.He is easily the best part about these movies,sadly he has more wisecracks in the movies than spidey does..sad that they did some things right in these movies like the casting of Simmons as JJJ yet they did so many other wrong things in these movies its disgusting these movies were allowed to be made.but yeah,J.K simmons was one of the very few bright spots about these movies.

Jk Simmons WAS a good choice...(most of the cast are friends of Raimi), Jonah had some jokes but they still werent laugh out louds. Willem was a good choice as Norman. Alfred Molina was a good Ock too. The only joke i can remember spiderman saying is the one where he makes fun of Bonesaw.

Mr Parker
Jk Simmons WAS a good choice...(most of the cast are friends of Raimi), Jonah had some jokes but they still werent laugh out louds. Willem was a good choice as Norman. Alfred Molina was a good Ock too. The only joke i can remember spiderman saying is the one where he makes fun of Bonesaw.

really? I never knew that.where did you hear that? I never figured that Raimi was like Burton who did not care about making the best casting choice for batman and only cast michael keaton because he was friends with him and felt comfortable working with him when he should have been looking at someone who at least fit the role like alec baldwin.Unlike Keaton,mcguire wasnt miscast as peter parker.He at least fits the role but he was so wrong for the role because his voice is so damn irritating.Thats what made the 90's spidey cartoon so great was you just fell in love with the voice that spidey had on that show.thats important for spidey is that he gots to have a good voice and mcguire doesnt.He sounded horrible as spidey.That would explain why Raimi cast him though is he was friends with him.Mcguire and dunst like keaton were just so wrong for those roles.

Silverstein
really? I never knew that.where did you hear that? I never figured that Raimi was like Burton who did not care about making the best casting choice for batman and only cast michael keaton because he was friends with him and felt comfortable working with him when he should have been looking at someone who at least fit the role like alec baldwin.Unlike Keaton,mcguire wasnt miscast as peter parker.He at least fits the role but he was so wrong for the role because his voice is so damn irritating.Thats what made the 90's spidey cartoon so great was you just fell in love with the voice that spidey had on that show.thats important for spidey is that he gots to have a good voice and mcguire doesnt.He sounded horrible as spidey.That would explain why Raimi cast him though is he was friends with him.Mcguire and dunst like keaton were just so wrong for those roles.

well not all of the cast is but some are because the starred in other raimi films.i dont know their names very well: Flash Thompson actor, his brother, jk simmons, aunt may, Ben parker, obviously Bruce C. from evil dead, and some others, i used to know all of them.

Mr Parker
Oh.Well at least in those cases,he obviosuly wasnt casting them like Burton did with keaton because he was just friends with them.As I mentioned,unlike keaton,they were right for their roles and weren't miscast.If he wasnt friends with Mcguire and dunst though,Its just mind boggling to me how he could have mistakenly cast them in their roles.

Silverstein
Oh.Well at least in those cases,he obviosuly wasnt casting them like Burton did with keaton because he was just friends with them.As I mentioned, unlike keaton,they were right for their roles and weren't miscast.If he wasnt friends with Mcguire and dunst though,Its just mind boggling to me how he could have mistakenly cast them in their roles.

tobey mcguire and dunst were probably the hottest celebs at the time. I dont remember. Imagine, Peter Jackson or Speilberg or Lucas or Nolan filming spiderman, what would their interpretations be like?

Doc Ock
I don't know how Dunst is considered a hot celeb.

She's terrible as MJ.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I don't know how Dunst is considered a hot celeb.

She's terrible as MJ.

sometimes she looks ugly, except for the rain/upside down kissing scene wink

Mr Parker
tobey mcguire and dunst were probably the hottest celebs at the time. I dont remember. Imagine, Peter Jackson or Speilberg or Lucas or Nolan filming spiderman, what would their interpretations be like?

Yeah if only they were the ones that had directed this movie then i have no doubt a magical spider-man movie would have been made like superman one and two and batman begins are. mad Cant put it all on Raimi though,sony should never have been allowed to produce the films because its my understanding that they were the ones that insisted on the organics not raimi.james cameron was the original director set to make the movies and it was his lame brain idea to use them in the first place.sony would have never taken the idea seriously if it had been an unknown director who came to them with that idea,but cameron being the well respected director he is in hollywood,they took him serious and insisted on it.Raimi being the yes man he is went along with it.He took out other things that sony wanted in the movies but didnt stand up to them on the organics like Nolan did to the stuido execs of warner brothers,the wuss.

Silverstein
Yeah if only they were the ones that had directed this movie then i have no doubt a magical spider-man movie would have been made like superman one and two and batman begins are. mad Cant put it all on Raimi though,sony should never have been allowed to produce the films because its my understanding that they were the ones that insisted on the organics not raimi.james cameron was the original director set to make the movies and it was his lame brain idea to use them in the first place.sony would have never taken the idea seriously if it had been an unknown director who came to them with that idea,but cameron being the well respected director he is in hollywood,they took him serious and insisted on it.Raimi being the yes man he is went along with it.He took out other things that sony wanted in the movies but didnt stand up to them on the organics like Nolan did to the stuido execs of warner brothers,the wuss.

james cameron. guy who directed termintor? well why DIDNT he direct spiderman then.

Doc Ock
james cameron. guy who directed termintor? well why DIDNT he direct spiderman then.

Because his script was total crap.

Mr Parker
Yeah his script was even more crap than Koepps turned out to be.Its a shame that cameron didnt understand the character of spiderman or ever read the comics because if he had and was a fans director like Nolan is,man oh man a great spidey film could have been made. sad

Doc Ock
Ever second line Ock said was "Okey dokey".

God almighty he's a crazy,evil scientist not a kindergarden teacher!!!!!

Mr Parker
Oh man.Doc ock said that after the explosion and got his arms? Hating the films like I do,I have tried to block out and forget these movies unsuccessfully I might add so I cant recall those moments since I have been successfully able to at least forget those moments.wow,doc ock the mad scientist really said that? wow,I cant believe it. eek! laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

Doc Ock
In Cameron's script he said that yes.

And he was teamed up with Green Goblin.

Ughhh horrible script it was.

Mr Parker
Oh just in the cameron script then? as I used to always say at shh all the time.Camerons script should have been a clue to sony that the organics were a really stupid idea.

Doc Ock
Yeah just in Cameron's.Molina's Ock had great lines.

"Find Spider-Man or I'll peel the flesh off her bones"

Ock: "You're getting on my nerves"
Spidey: "I have a knack for that"
Ock: "Not anymore"

Silverstein
Ever second line Ock said was "Okey dokey".

God almighty he's a crazy,evil scientist not a kindergarden teacher!!!!!

thats hilarious! laughing

who's idea was it to make Goblin have that suit...

Jimmy Buggs
. what's the point of organic webbing? The web-shooters and webbing showed who peter parker really is. A science genius. Not just some college douche that does his home work. And why does he take his mask off so much. I mean when in the comics did spidey show off his secret identity every chance he got.

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman is going to be so off the hook. I hear from sources that Spiderman is going to join the xmen since he is a freaking MUTANT. What is the point with venom symbiote...who knows venom could be maryjane, the way this crap movie is going or one of those super spiders that ran away will bite some toxic news reporter and become venom. Spidey movies are crap. Have a nice day.

Drache53
Glad you pointed that out in a very mature way. I want to read the Cameron script, does anyone know where I can see a copy? (Ock, I'm looking at you).

spencerspider
wow maxspidey.... very adultlike lol drache already stole mature....

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by spencerspider
wow maxspidey.... very adultlike lol drache already stole mature....

Not my fault the man spider would be better off in the xmen rather than man spider 3. Organics sick

spencerspider
um well yea but i dont think he will go with x-men.. his case isnt really as bad as some of them. they get picked on and stuff. spiderman dont people actually like him.

Mr Parker
Looks like one more year left till Man-Spider 3 comes out Bakerboy.

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Relax. If you don't like the movie, don't watch it. no expression

You don't need to rant about them. yes
And besides, movies do't have to be IDENTICAL to comics to rock! In fact, its better if not the same in most comic movies...

Sparkz
I wish they had gone along with the rumor that i heard before the first film came out, where spidey had organic webbing but couldnt controll it so he had to construct some webshooters to controll his webflow.

Also it gets annoying when people say MJ was a gwen clone because gwen stacy wasnt a boring whiney character...Mj is a hybrid of gwen stacy and crap lol.

And I agree william dafeo was such an awsome actor, i loved it at the thanksgiving scene where he was sharpning those knifes.

And JK Simmons wow did they clone him from a comic i mean he looked so much like JJJ it was unbelivable.

Mr Parker
Not me,Im glad they at least didnt do that.That would have been even more stupid that he couldnt even control the webbing that he would have had to construct mechs for that.and Mj was pretty much a gwen clone,she only acted about 10% like Mj and 90% Gwen stacy.Mj is SUPPOSE to be a stuck up airheaded flake and b!tch most the time.Not nice and kind and sweet like she was in the movies-THATS gwen stacy.she was only mary jane in name only but she should have been called Gwen Stacy in those movies.

Sparkz
Not me,Im glad they at least didnt do that.That would have been even more stupid that he couldnt even control the webbing that he would have had to construct mechs for that.and Mj was pretty much a gwen clone,she only acted about 10% like Mj and 90% Gwen stacy.Mj is SUPPOSE to be a stuck up airheaded flake and b!tch most the time.Not nice and kind and sweet like she was in the movies-THATS gwen stacy.she was only mary jane in name only but she should have been called Gwen Stacy in those movies.

I thought she was to whiney to be gwen...at last in spider-man 2

samishe

First of all people, stop whining about organic webbing. Because 90% of all people around the world who watched that movie haven't read the original comic book. So if Parker "created" web-shooters in the movie all these people would be like "WTF?" and Raimi had to think about majority, not about comixfans.
Second, Why everyone hate these movies so much? Second one was a little bit too dramatic but still it was an interesting, full of action movie. So what's the problem?

Doc Ock
Some people don't like it when the movies dramatically change things from the comics,when those changes are not needed.

I have the highest respect for those people.There's nothing wrong with wanting the movies to respect the comics.

And the Spider-Man movies don't respect the comics in several important areas.

samishe
Some people don't like it when the movies dramatically change things from the comics,when those changes are not needed.

I have the highest respect for those people.There's nothing wrong with wanting the movies to respect the comics.

And the Spider-Man movies don't respect the comics in several important areas.

But honostly, if Peter made web by himself in the movie that'd look stupid. And "superglue" thing from ultimate SM would also be a bad idea.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by samishe
First of all people, stop whining about organic webbing. Because 90% of all people around the world who watched that movie haven't read the original comic book. So if Parker "created" web-shooters in the movie all these people would be like "WTF?" and Raimi had to think about majority, not about comixfans.
Second, Why everyone hate these movies so much? Second one was a little bit too dramatic but still it was an interesting, full of action movie. So what's the problem?

Typical behaviour of a man-spider fan,always calling people who are critical of these films whiners.I would rather be a whiner than a mindless drone who goes along and accepts every single unnessary stupid change thrown at them like sheep. stick out tongue thats the most moronic argument against the webshooters there is because if anything,getting the powers of a spider from a spiderbite to cling to walls,have super strength,ect all from a bite from a genetically altered spider is every bit as unbelieveable as a teenage kid creating a fluid.They would no more go WTF? over that then they did over him getting the powers of a spider to cling to walls ect.according to YOUR logic,movies such as back to the future should never have been made.thats far more unbelievable than what your talking about.Please,enough of that stupid logic that people would not accept the webshooters but they would accept him getting the powers of a spider bullcrap. They only excluded the webshooters because it was simple laziness on Raimi's part.He was too lazy to want to try and put the webshooters in so he took the lazy way out.Raimi was clueless in making these movies and did the comicbook an injustice.thats the problem. roll eyes (sarcastic) some of us care about seeing the characters portrayed accurately onscreen and dont just blindly get excited about seeing a spider-man movie just because the name spider-man is one the screen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
But honostly, if Peter made web by himself in the movie that'd look stupid. And "superglue" thing from ultimate SM would also be a bad idea.

no more stupid than it looked in Back to the future when Marty Mcfly went back in time 30 years which unless the government has mastered a secret we dont know about, is impossible to do. roll eyes (sarcastic) quit while your ahead,your crippling your arguments big time and making yoursell look bad in the process.

Dark Shazam93
Mr Parker, why are you ignoring a good argument and insulting one perfectly valid point by deliberately getting the COMPLETE wrong idea! And you WRRE wining, you've been whining about Spider-Man and the Batman movies for TOO DAMN LONG!

samishe
Typical behaviour of a man-spider fan,always calling people who are critical of these films whiners.I would rather be a whiner than a mindless drone who goes along and accepts every single unnessary stupid change thrown at them like sheep. stick out tongue thats the most moronic argument against the webshooters there is because if anything,getting the powers of a spider from a spiderbite to cling to walls,have super strength,ect all from a bite from a genetically altered spider is every bit as unbelieveable as a teenage kid creating a fluid.They would no more go WTF? over that then they did over him getting the powers of a spider to cling to walls ect.according to YOUR logic,movies such as back to the future should never have been made.thats far more unbelievable than what your talking about.Please,enough of that stupid logic that people would not accept the webshooters but they would accept him getting the powers of a spider bullcrap. They only excluded the webshooters because it was simple laziness on Raimi's part.He was too lazy to want to try and put the webshooters in so he took the lazy way out.Raimi was clueless in making these movies and did the comicbook an injustice.thats the problem. roll eyes (sarcastic) some of us care about seeing the characters portrayed accurately onscreen and dont just blindly get excited about seeing a spider-man movie just because the name spider-man is one the screen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Powers that came from a bite of a genetically altered spider is every bit as unbelieveable as a teenage kid creating a fluid?? Actually no. You see, I'm actually a hardcore comicbooks reader. What you say has no logic. People will not be like "WTF?" because of the organic webbing BECAUSE it came with other not ordinnary powers but you don't see it because you love Spider comix from your childhood.

When they see him crawling on walls and shooting webs they look at it as at Superman's flying and x-ray vision abbilities. They would be like "Ok, he got a lot of super powers. Fine" But if Parker firstly got his powers and then suddenly started creating webs that would seem stupid for everyone who doesn't read comix, but you can't understand that because you always read spider-man comix where he used his webshooters.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Mr Parker, why are you ignoring a good argument and insulting one perfectly valid point by deliberately getting the COMPLETE wrong idea! And you WRRE wining, you've been whining about Spider-Man and the Batman movies for TOO DAMN LONG!

your living in a fantasy world because that ISNT a valid argument,its pathetic. laughing I just shot that one down and you cant accept it.yeah I know I was winning-and doing so right now as well I might point out but,thanks for telling me that. big grin

Mr Parker
Powers that came from a bite of a genetically altered spider is every bit as unbelieveable as a teenage kid creating a fluid?? Actually no. You see, I'm actually a hardcore comicbooks reader. What you say has no logic. People will not be like "WTF?" because of the organic webbing BECAUSE it came with other not ordinnary powers but you don't see it because you love Spider comix from your childhood.

When they see him crawling on walls and shooting webs they look at it as at Superman's flying and x-ray vision abbilities. They would be like "Ok, he got a lot of super powers. Fine" But if Parker firstly got his powers and then suddenly started creating webs that would seem stupid for everyone who doesn't read comix, but you can't understand that because you always read spider-man comix where he used his webshooters.

actually YES it IS just as much unbelievable,your just living in denial like all MAN-SPIDER fans do on that because your one of those apologists man-spider fans who always feels the need to apologize for the shortcomings and failures of these films with these absurd laughable wild theorys like this one. No what YOU say has no logic as I just pointed out with The movie Back to the future that you conviently ignored.I know indeed for a fact that you are totally wrong about people NOT saying WTF? over organics because when the first film came out,I spoke to many people who were even non-comicbook fans and explained to them about the organics being in the movie and the explanation for them being in movie and guess what? everyone of them had the same response which was WTF? the whole thing of spider-man is unbelievable that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to make the movie like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) also I have run into many people over the years who also thought the same thing I did when they heard that he was going to have organic webbing,they said-WTF? Man that makes no sense at all.If he had organic webbing,the webbing realistically would shoot out of his ass.Many people in real life and over the net have expressed that same reaction over the years so as usual,your clueless in what your talking about saying that people would not say WTF? over organics. laughing More than likely thats why Stan Lee nevr gave him organic webbing because he knew people would be saying-man that makes no sense,the webbing would shoot out of his ass.Even Ock who doesnt hate the organics to the extreme I do,will tell you that he posts at a spiderman site all the time where many posters there have posted over the years the same complaint about organics,that the organics make no sense because logically they would shoot out of his ass.right OCK? wink and no it would NOT seem stupid to them with the right director and right screenwriter making the movie like they had for Batman Begins which they didnt have for these movies because people would know just like the people did that read the comics that he created the webbing so he could complete his powers and have ALL the powers a spider has. roll eyes (sarcastic) I can see that you know nothing about logic or common sense though which is typical of a MAN-SPIDER fan, big grin so I for one am through wasting my time on you so enjoy wasting your insane wild theorys on other posters because I wont read anymore of them. stick out tongue good day.

Mr Parker
yes
And besides, movies do't have to be IDENTICAL to comics to rock! In fact, its better if not the same in most comic movies...

who in the freaking world said the movie has to be IDENTICAL to the comics? stop putting words in peoples mouths.Just because some of us hate the organics doesnt mean we want the movie to be "exactly" IDENTICAL to the comicbook. roll eyes (sarcastic) MAN-SPIDER fans like you though Knightfall dont seem to get that though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haldir o Lórien
oh, stop it. you're so immature ... what kind of argument is THAT? get a frickin lawyer...

actually YES it IS just as much unbelievable,your just living in denial like all MAN-SPIDER fans do on that because your one of those apologists man-spider fans who always feels the need to apologize for the shortcomings and failures of these films with these absurd laughable wild theorys like this one. No what YOU say has no logic as I just pointed out with The movie Back to the future that you conviently ignored.I know indeed for a fact that you are totally wrong about people NOT saying WTF? over organics because when the first film came out,I spoke to many people who were even non-comicbook fans and explained to them about the organics being in the movie and the explanation for them being in movie and guess what? everyone of them had the same response which was WTF? the whole thing of spider-man is unbelievable that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to make the movie like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) also I have run into many people over the years who also thought the same thing I did when they heard that he was going to have organic webbing,they said-WTF? Man that makes no sense at all.If he had organic webbing,the webbing realistically would shoot out of his ass.Many people in real life and over the net have expressed that same reaction over the years so as usual,your clueless in what your talking about saying that people would not say WTF? over organics. laughing More than likely thats why Stan Lee nevr gave him organic webbing because he knew people would be saying-man that makes no sense,the webbing would shoot out of his ass.Even Ock who doesnt hate the organics to the extreme I do,will tell you that he posts at a spiderman site all the time where many posters there have posted over the years the same complaint about organics,that the organics make no sense because logically they would shoot out of his ass.right OCK? wink and no it would NOT seem stupid to them with the right director and right screenwriter making the movie like they had for Batman Begins which they didnt have for these movies because people would know just like the people did that read the comics that he created the webbing so he could complete his powers and have ALL the powers a spider has. roll eyes (sarcastic) I can see that you know nothing about logic or common sense though which is typical of a MAN-SPIDER fan, big grin so I for one am through wasting my time on you so enjoy wasting your insane wild theorys on other posters because I wont read anymore of them. stick out tongue good day.
you own her, Parker wink

who in the freaking world said the movie has to be IDENTICAL to the comics? stop putting words in peoples mouths.Just because some of us hate the organics doesnt mean we want the movie to be "exactly" IDENTICAL to the comicbook. roll eyes (sarcastic) MAN-SPIDER fans like you though Knightfall dont seem to get that though. roll eyes (sarcastic)
*sigh* like always, people shoving words down people's mouths ... and it would be quite a bore if the movie was exactly identical to the comicbook, it wouldnt be any fun to watch.

Silverstein
my opinion:

at first i accepted the changes in the film becauce it looked really cool, i havent seen anything like a spiderman movie before, it was what i was waiting for since ever. Pretty soon Spider-man is gonna be remade, and everyone will see how crappy the spiderman movies are, just like how everyone loved burton batmovies and now they suck compared to batman begins. I dont know what it is about most comicbook movies but they change so much of the story (same with videogame movies).

In Sp1 commentary, a person in the commentary said they tried to model the directing style after Spiderman/parker being spiderman, he's an amateur at web swinging=not stylized camera angle, and as the story progressed, they said the camera/directing would get better for the web swinging... but why not just have full 100% great camera work/angles?(for lack of better word)/for the whole movie...

samishe

Ok, now tell me how do you see that in the movie? Peter Parker gets bitten by spider, gets superpowers(Wallcrawling, strength, spider-sence) and then we see him seating in his room and talking to himself "I'm spider-man now, so I should create web-shooters!". the next moment we see is Parker again seating in the room "Yes! I finally CREATED web-shooters!" People look at that gadget and say "What the [email protected] is that?","How the hell did he CREATED the WEB?", "Is it web atall? If it isn't really web, then why the [email protected] it looks like giant web?".
Sorry but that would make sence only for comicbook readers, and that is bullsh!t that a lot of people(who never read comicbooks) agreed that Spider-man should've had web-shooters. Because I talked to many of them too. My brother BTW never read SM comix but he saw the movie. The first time I saw organic webbing on the screen I told him that originally Spider-man used web-shooters to spin web, he was like "Web-shooters? It's much cooler when he creates webs himself." That's what would say every one who don't read books.
Besides, in the movies directors can't make main heroes exactly the way they are in books. Take a Batman for example. He possibly could create a time machine in comicbooks, now imagine how it would look if in "batman begins" he made one. C'mone! No one would've taken that movie seriously then. Same in Spider-man, they couldn't have made him as clever as he was in comicbooks. People would never except such explanation "parker is very clever so he could create web-shooters"
Again, it all makes sence only for comicbook fanboys like you, who could never switch from reading books into simply watching based-on-comicbooks-movie without whining.

spencerspider
I'm not going to deep into this becuz this is retarded. Man-Spider sounds so stupid. The organics and crap dont matter. He is Spider-Man. The title of the movie says Spider-man. This is pointless and stupid. There is no Man-spider cuz of organics or whatever excuse u have just to start an arguement. The movie says Spiderman. It is Spiderman.

Spideys Sister
At least until they bring Man Spider into the movies... I mean the big crazy mutated spider thing.

Drache53
I'm only saying this because I know from experience... Mr. Parker is a stubborn, stubborn person... Even though I disagree with him COMPLETELY, I have a respect for him because he sticks so whole-heartedly to his beliefs... Even though he is quite rude about it sometimes... ^_^ My point is for you guys to give up trying to change his opinion. It's like trying to break a boulder with a marshmellow...

Let him hate the Spider-Man movies (or Man-Spider, whichever you people prefer), and let him tell everyone why. If you disagree, fine. Present your points, and leave it at that. Don't try to persuade him otherwise, cause IT WON'T WORK. Like I said, Mr. Parker is one of the most stubborn people I've ever encountered in my life.

spencerspider
i know, thats y i said im not getting deep into this. i was just stating what i thought

Spideys Sister
They say Taurus' are stubborn.. maybe he's a taurus! laughing out loud
I was making funny.

Mr Parker
Ok, now tell me how do you see that in the movie? Peter Parker gets bitten by spider, gets superpowers(Wallcrawling, strength, spider-sence) and then we see him seating in his room and talking to himself "I'm spider-man now, so I should create web-shooters!". the next moment we see is Parker again seating in the room "Yes! I finally CREATED web-shooters!" People look at that gadget and say "What the [email protected] is that?","How the hell did he CREATED the WEB?", "Is it web atall? If it isn't really web, then why the [email protected] it looks like giant web?".
Sorry but that would make sence only for comicbook readers, and that is bullsh!t that a lot of people(who never read comicbooks) agreed that Spider-man should've had web-shooters. Because I talked to many of them too. My brother BTW never read SM comix but he saw the movie. The first time I saw organic webbing on the screen I told him that originally Spider-man used web-shooters to spin web, he was like "Web-shooters? It's much cooler when he creates webs himself." That's what would say every one who don't read books.
Besides, in the movies directors can't make main heroes exactly the way they are in books. Take a Batman for example. He possibly could create a time machine in comicbooks, now imagine how it would look if in "batman begins" he made one. C'mone! No one would've taken that movie seriously then. Same in Spider-man, they couldn't have made him as clever as he was in comicbooks. People would never except such explanation "parker is very clever so he could create web-shooters"
Again, it all makes sence only for comicbook fanboys like you, who could never switch from reading books into simply watching based-on-comicbooks-movie without whining.

Okay this is going to be my last post to you because you cripple your arguments big time and cant be reasoned with at all obviously. thats wild conjecture on your part that they look at it and go WTF? with good screenwriting which was not present in these movies,they could have had him working on a devie for a science classroom project and that was his idea to not neccessarily create webbing but to shoot a chemicals out of a mechanisem.BINGO problem solved on why he would create the mechanics and webbing.Now that he realises he wants to complete his powers as a spider,he goes back to his experiment he was working on for his science classroom project that he had an idea for and uses that idea to create the webbing.simple when you have good competent screenwriters.nothing hard about that,understand? good.thats wild theory and conjecture on your part that they willl say that because you cant believe that organics are a completey stupid idea.no thats NOT bullshit,that a lot of people agreed on that with me that I talked with.your not litening because I told you that you can even ask ock about that spiderman site he posts at where people there have said the same thing but you chose to ignore that. roll eyes (sarcastic) uh no thats not what EVERYONE of them woul say,knock it off with all these wild ludicrise theorys you keep sprouting off already okay? just because your brother says that doesnt mean EVERYBODY thinks that,what kind of logic is that? your brother doesnt speak for ALL movie goers out there. roll eyes (sarcastic) Its not bullshit,I got no reason to make that up.Im just telling you how it is and how it all happened back then.You just cant accept it that your wild theorys hold no water. laughing that is complete bullshit that moviegoers would not accept such an explanation because AGAIN the whole thing of spider-man is unbelievable,what part of that sentence do you fail to grasp and understand? better yet,thanks for bringing up that time machine example with Batman because you just helped me disprove your wild theorys AGAIN. laughing laughing YOU crippled your wild theory there big time with that batman time machine example because obviously you did not look over that post I smentioned where according to your absurd logic,movies like BACK TO THE FUTURE should NEVER have been made because they are full of things far more absurd than that such as marty mcfly going back into a time machine 30 years back.you just shot yourself in the foot on that one because BACK TO THE FUTURE "proves" moviegoers will accept wild things that could never happen in real life at the movies. laughing laughing so enough of this stupid talk that moviegoers who never read the comic wont accept that.apparently you missed this before so I will repeat it for you AGAIN-The ONLY reason the mechs were NOT included in the film was because that lazy bastard Sam Raimi was too damn lazy to want to try and use the mechs in the movie and take the extra couple of minutes or so to film them.if you dont remember anything else I mentioned to you in this post,please at least TRY and remember that last part.Is that asking too much? I dont think so. Like I said before,I would much rather be a whiner any day of the year rather than a mindless drone who goes along and accepts whatever ludicrise theory Sony and Raimi try and shove down peoples throat and brainwash moviegoers into believeing a spider-man film has been made when only a MAN-SPIDER film has been made. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont see why that is so hard for you to understand either. if you want to address this post then you will only be talking to yourself because you clearly cant be reasoned with and keep coming up with all these wild theorys that hold no water.I also dont waste my tme wit people who feel the need to call someone a whiner.Thats childish and grade school stuff. Better luck with your insane theorys on someone else because I have grown tired of shooting down your weak comebacks. laughing

and oh,since the topic of this thread is the villains,the REAL villians in these movies are Sam Raimi.He is an evil man for raping to death spideys character and turning him into a monster and should be shot for that. big grin

samishe
Okay this is going to be my last post to you because you cripple your arguments big time and cant be reasoned with at all obviously. thats wild conjecture on your part that they look at it and go WTF? with good screenwriting which was not present in these movies,they could have had him working on a devie for a science classroom project and that was his idea to not neccessarily create webbing but to shoot a chemicals out of a mechanisem.BINGO problem solved on why he would create the mechanics and webbing.Now that he realises he wants to complete his powers as a spider,he goes back to his experiment he was working on for his science classroom project that he had an idea for and uses that idea to create the webbing.simple when you have good competent screenwriters.nothing hard about that,understand? good.thats wild theory and conjecture on your part that they willl say that because you cant believe that organics are a completey stupid idea.no thats NOT bullshit,that a lot of people agreed on that with me that I talked with.your not litening because I told you that you can even ask ock about that spiderman site he posts at where people there have said the same thing but you chose to ignore that. roll eyes (sarcastic) uh no thats not what EVERYONE of them woul say,knock it off with all these wild ludicrise theorys you keep sprouting off already okay? just because your brother says that doesnt mean EVERYBODY thinks that,what kind of logic is that? your brother doesnt speak for ALL movie goers out there. roll eyes (sarcastic) Its not bullshit,I got no reason to make that up.Im just telling you how it is and how it all happened back then.You just cant accept it that your wild theorys hold no water. laughing that is complete bullshit that moviegoers would not accept such an explanation because AGAIN the whole thing of spider-man is unbelievable,what part of that sentence do you fail to grasp and understand? better yet,thanks for bringing up that time machine example with Batman because you just helped me disprove your wild theorys AGAIN. YOU crippled your wild theory there big time with that batman time machine example because obviously you did not look over that post I smentioned where according to your absurd logic,movies like BACK TO THE FUTURE should NEVER have been made because they are full of things far more absurd than that such as marty mcfly going back into a time machine 30 years back.you just shot yourself in the foot on that one because BACK TO THE FUTURE "proves" moviegoers will accept wild things that could never happen in real life at the movies. so enough of this stupid talk that moviegoers who never read the comic wont accept that.apparently you missed this before so I will repeat it for you AGAIN-The ONLY reason the mechs were NOT included in the film was because that lazy bastard Sam Raimi was too damn lazy to want to try and use the mechs in the movie and take the extra couple of minutes or so to film them.if you dont remember anything else I mentioned to you in this post,please at least TRY and remember that last part.Is that asking too much? I dont think so. Like I said before,I would much rather be a whiner any day of the year rather than a mindless drone who goes along and accepts whatever ludicrise theory Sony and Raimi try and shove down peoples throat and brainwash moviegoers into believeing a spider-man film has been made when only a MAN-SPIDER film has been made. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont see why that is so hard for you to understand either. if you want to address this post then you will only be talking to yourself because you clearly cant be reasoned with and keep coming up with all these wild theorys that hold no water.I also dont waste my tme wit people who feel the need to call someone a whiner.Thats childish and grade school stuff. Better luck with your insane theorys on someone else because I have grown tired of shooting down your weak comebacks. laughing

and oh,since the topic of this thread is the villains,the REAL villians in these movies are Sam Raimi.He is an evil man for raping to death spideys character and turning him into a monster and should be shot for that.

laughing DEVICE that shoots a chemicals out? laughing
And you say that I'm not reasonable??

So you talked to a lot of people who don't think that web-shooters would look stupid in the movie? No wonder, you are from NY and there is really no such people who never heard of Spider-man. I bet all people you talked to are somehow fammiliar with Spidey and most certanly heard about his web-shooters (In their childhood or from their kids) so they don't find web-shooters strange. I talked not only to my brother, believe me there are lots of people here who NEVER heard about Spider-man before the first movie appeared. And I talked to many of them about that topic, ALL of them were talking negative about some "wierd" web cartrages and web-shooters. MAJORITY really don't want or need them to be in the movie.

"mindless drone who goes along and accepts whatever ludicrise theory"
laughing Dude, I simply don't take it so personal, Raimi made some changes, so [email protected] it. Watch movie and go on reading books, but why keeping complaining about it as if it was aimed to insult YOU personally? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DPFW16
I've read this several times from several different people working on comic book related movies... The movie is supposed to be able to draw EVERYONE in; not just the people who are already fans. To do this, they create a new story- a story that is different from what the fans know so they won't feel "cheated" and a story that will bring in new fans. Sometimes that involves (even necessitates) minor alterations to the character.
Their objective (bring in new fans while keeping the old fans) sounds reasonable to me and the subtle differences seem the best way to achieve that goal.

chucktaylor
Wow. This thread has a lot of long posts....

I agree with what Ock said at the top of the page...

NiņoArņia
i like the organics embarrasment idreallyk why ppl make a big deal out of them huh

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DPFW16
I've read this several times from several different people working on comic book related movies... The movie is supposed to be able to draw EVERYONE in; not just the people who are already fans. To do this, they create a new story- a story that is different from what the fans know so they won't feel "cheated" and a story that will bring in new fans. Sometimes that involves (even necessitates) minor alterations to the character.
Their objective (bring in new fans while keeping the old fans) sounds reasonable to me and the subtle differences seem the best way to achieve that goal.

Boy people just dont listen around here.the change was ONLY made because Raimi was too lazy to want to try and put them in.He did not want to use the extra minutes or so to put them in because he was too damn lazy to want to take the time with it,dont buy into that garbage sony is using to brainwash people into believeing that they did it to try and draw everyone in,they just dont want to admit the truth that Raimi was too lazy to want to put them in so they made this MAJOR change that rapes to death his character and we get MAN-SPIDER on the screen instead of spider-man,simple as that,nothing complicated about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker

Mr Parker

Phoenix2001
I suppose the change was kind of necessary if you think about it. When I first saw that Peter had organic webbing I was like, "WTF?" because I was expecting to see him construct his web-shooters. But if you give it enough thought it makes more sense why they used the organic webbing. If clinging to walls and seeing things before they happen are part of his genetics now, why can't he shoot webbing from his wrist? Makes more sense with the organic webbing if you ask me. I can understand that the web-shooters symoblize his genius, but I think the movies pretty much cover that with all the comments and compliments the characters give him for his love and knowledge of science.

SpyCspider
ok i'll say it before Mr. Parker does.....It's because if genetics is what changed him, then the webs should shoot out out of Peter's butt like those of a real spider.

But then again, I'm not one for using real-life logic to back up ANY comic book science. Real spiders can cling to walls yes, but don't have a "spider-sense", ie, seeing things before they happen. That's just hodge-podge ridiculous. Perhaps they have sensory hairs that alert them to their surroundings better than humans, but having "a feeling of danger?" Please.

And if they wanted to go all out, they shoulda had Peter get fangs, 8 eyes, 8 legs, etc.

The organics didn't affect me that much, but seeing Peter build webshooters would've been nice. They even had him do that in the 70s Nicholas Hammond series.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SpyCspider
ok i'll say it before Mr. Parker does.....It's because if genetics is what changed him, then the webs should shoot out out of Peter's butt like those of a real spider.

But then again, I'm not one for using real-life logic to back up ANY comic book science. Real spiders can cling to walls yes, but don't have a "spider-sense", ie, seeing things before they happen. That's just hodge-podge ridiculous. Perhaps they have sensory hairs that alert them to their surroundings better than humans, but having "a feeling of danger?" Please.

And if they wanted to go all out, they shoulda had Peter get fangs, 8 eyes, 8 legs, etc.

The organics didn't affect me that much, but seeing Peter build webshooters would've been nice. They even had him do that in the 70s Nicholas Hammond series.

Thank you. big grin that folks is WHY the organics do NOT make sense and WHY it was unnessary.

Drache53
I hate this bloody thread... lol Mr. Parker keep shooting these poor guys down even AFTER I told them to give up.

(And no, Mr. Parker, that does not mean that I am seeing things your way)

Goblin costume was awsome. This movie will be AWSOME!

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Drache53
I hate this bloody thread... lol Mr. Parker keep shooting these poor guys down even AFTER I told them to give up.

(And no, Mr. Parker, that does not mean that I am seeing things your way)

Meh... he's just a poor fellow who has nothing else to do. If anything, he probably masturbates to the movies.

Drache53
Hah!

grey fox
Boy people just dont listen around here.the change was ONLY made because Raimi was too lazy to want to try and put them in.He did not want to use the extra minutes or so to put them in because he was too damn lazy to want to take the time with it,dont buy into that garbage sony is using to brainwash people into believeing that they did it to try and draw everyone in,they just dont want to admit the truth that Raimi was too lazy to want to put them in so they made this MAJOR change that rapes to death his character and we get MAN-SPIDER on the screen instead of spider-man,simple as that,nothing complicated about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My god your annoying Parker , Lazy,Lazy, Lazy . Jesus Christ . Have you ever considered that they were trying to make the film just a weeny bit realistic.

I mean , the suit i could understand. Anyone can come up with a super hero costume.

But the webshooters ?

People STILL can't make an effective version of one of them (Even now mankind is incapable of doing such a thing) and suddenly some snot-nosed punk can do it out of the blue. Give me a break.

Raimi gave parker the organics so people wouldn't have to try and accept a high school science kind being able to do something which an entire group of heavily paid scientists couldn't do.

well your not a true fan then because a true fan would be outraged about seeing the character of man-spider on the screen instead of spiderman.the big deal is some of us care that raimi and sony raped to death his character and gave us man-spider and not spider-man.simple as that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what suddenly makes you a 'true fan' mr elite . Is it because you whine over a stupid and small part of a film . Or because you make yourself sound like a fascist ?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by grey fox
My god your annoying Parker , Lazy,Lazy, Lazy . Jesus Christ . Have you ever considered that they were trying to make the film just a weeny bit realistic.

I mean , the suit i could understand. Anyone can come up with a super hero costume.

But the webshooters ?

People STILL can't make an effective version of one of them (Even now mankind is incapable of doing such a thing) and suddenly some snot-nosed punk can do it out of the blue. Give me a break.

Raimi gave parker the organics so people wouldn't have to try and accept a high school science kind being able to do something which an entire group of heavily paid scientists couldn't do.

And what suddenly makes you a 'true fan' mr elite . Is it because you whine over a stupid and small part of a film . Or because you make yourself sound like a fascist ?

See your one of those people I was talking about that have allowed sony to brainwash you into accepting their absurd logic with their lies they throw down at you that you blindly swallow.your logic is as laughable and as foolish as sami's was.if you had bothered to read ALL my posts instead of just parts of it,you would have seen my points that shoot down those lame and laughable lies from sony that you guys keep blindly swollowing.you guys keep blasting away at the webshooters but you cant accept the truth that peter getting all these powers of a spider from a spiderbite of a genetically altered spider to cling to walls,have super strength,and have a spider sense is EVERY bit as illogical if not even more so than a teenage kid creating a formula that no entire group of scientists have even been able to create.so enough of that stupid logic about how the webshooters are unbelieveable but gaining the powers of a spider to cling to walls is.that is stupid logic and you know it. laughing laughing in your OWN words give me a break. No its just that true fans care about sony raping to death his character like they have,as I said before,I would rather be a whiner than a mindless drone who allows themselves to be brainwashed by sonys lies they use that you all blindly swallow and eat up. laughing

okay pay attention because this fact somehow seems to escape you man-spider fans. RAIMI "ONLY" USED THE ORGANICS BECAUSE HE WAS TOO DAMN LAZY TO WANT TO USE THE EXTRA 5 MINUTES OF SCREENTIME IT WOULD TAKE TO USE THE MECHS. NOTHING MORE. there was that big enough in writing for you to see and understand? because i dont know how to explain it anymore simple than that.Nothing complicated about that explanation.again stop swallowing those lies sony tells you,you are doing exactly what they want you to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Meh... he's just a poor fellow who has nothing else to do. If anything, he probably masturbates to the movies.

typical comments of a man-spider fan who knows they are defeated.how pathetic and childish to resort to that when they know they are defeated.

Jimmy Buggs
umm peter parker is a genius science wiz. genius science wizzez can make web fluid and shooters.

Mr Parker
well said Jimmy.some people here just cant seem to grasp it though that there have been MANY instances in the past though where a kid genius created something that no government agency had been able to create.In fact I remember years ago reading in the paper about some teenage kid genius created something that no government agency firm or group of scientists had ever been able to create that they had been TRYING to create for ages.so that whole teenage kid argument is laughable and stupid.

grey fox
But did parker show any of those 'wizz kid' skills in the film. No.

And yes Parker if you think about Spider-man is an illogical thing in it's entirety . But if you think it's so illogical why the hell do you still read the comics. And lazy ..please. I'd like to see you write and direct a better script.

Also , i'm not brainwahsed . Your just a fascist who 'thinks' (stress on that word) that he is the 'Leet' because he actualy cares about a tiny part of the film.

Mr Parker
ah please,give me the screenwriters who did the first two superman movies or the one who did Batman Begins and finally a good spiderman movie would have been made.these movies,ESPECIALLY the first one,look like they were written by a 5 year old.of course he didnt show them in the film because that idiot sam raimi was the director,thats my point they SHOULD have been shown in the film but because that idiot sam raimi was directing they weren't.where in the hell did I say that I STILL read the comics? please show me WHERE I said that. I stopped reading the spiderman comics when they went and got him married to that whore mj.believe it or not,I hated that marriage to mj far worse than i do organics.sure you,because you buy into their moronic explanations they use on you that they used to brainwash movie goers.

my last post before this one shoots down your laughable and stupid logic which again is every bit as bad as sami's was. stick out tongue

according to the kind of logic you have,it would be okay for them to get some fat actor like John goodman to play the role of peter parker,after all,its just a tiny part of the film. laughing

grey fox
ah please,give me the screenwriters who did the first two superman movies or the one who did Batman Begins and finally a good spiderman movie would have been made.these movies,ESPECIALLY the first one,look like they were written by a 5 year old.of course he didnt show them in the film because that idiot sam raimi was the director,thats my point they SHOULD have been shown in the film but because that idiot sam raimi was directing they weren't.where in the hell did I say that I STILL read the comics? please show me WHERE I said that. I stopped reading the spiderman comics when they went and got him married to that whore mj.believe it or not,I hated that marriage to mj far worse than i do organics.sure you,because you buy into their moronic explanations they use on you that they used to brainwash movie goers.

my last post before this one shoots down your laughable and stupid logic which again is every bit as bad as sami's was. stick out tongue

according to the kind of logic you have,it would be okay for them to get some fat actor like John goodman to play the role of peter parker,after all,its just a tiny part of the film. laughing

laughing Yup , you just checked off on all the major chump list's parker.

Don't tell me , you also blame all the crappy stories on Mj too .

Also you laugh at MY debating skills. You have some gall boy , considering most of your post's consist of you whining about organics , call Sam Rami an idiot (FyI if he's an idiot why is it he's FILTHY STINKING RICH ) , and saying people are brainwashed.

Your logic is the flawed one here , if his powers are 100% organic then they should Also include spinnerets, but wait !

I can almost hear your response now ...

Hah , very funny. Looks like you killed your groupies with that one 'pal' .

The spinnerets are located in the abdomen because of the spiders anatomy and shape. It constantly crawls and 'jumps' ergo the spinnerets should stay behind it. We can move from other extremities though. Our hands are always in front of us and we walk upright their fore it makes more sense for the spinnerets to be placed within our arms (for initial web creation/spinning)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing Yup , you just checked off on all the major chump list's parker.

Don't tell me , you also blame all the crappy stories on Mj too .

Also you laugh at MY debating skills. You have some gall boy , considering most of your post's consist of you whining about organics , call Sam Rami an idiot (FyI if he's an idiot why is it he's FILTHY STINKING RICH ) , and saying people are brainwashed.

Your logic is the flawed one here , if his powers are 100% organic then they should Also include spinnerets, but wait !

I can almost hear your response now ...

Hah , very funny. Looks like you killed your groupies with that one 'pal' .

The spinnerets are located in the abdomen because of the spiders anatomy and shape. It constantly crawls and 'jumps' ergo the spinnerets should stay behind it. We can move from other extremities though. Our hands are always in front of us and we walk upright their fore it makes more sense for the spinnerets to be placed within our arms (for initial web creation/spinning)

in YOUR posts consists of showing how you mindlessly accept sony and raimis moronic explanation for the organics like a mindless drone would. laughing yes I know the spinnerets are located in the abdomen but something you failed to think about is that hsi arms would have to look like popeyes to be able to store all that webbing in his wrists to be able to shoot them out of his wrists.you ALSO seem to forget that spiders dont SHOOT webbing they spin it so it makes no sense whatsoever for him to be shooting webs in the first place. laughingalso dont forget that he has to shoot webbing fro great amounts of distance in that would rupture all the veins and blodvessesl in his wrists under such extreme pressure.what other weak arguments do you got to dish out,your really embarrasing yourself here? laughing For the webbing to shoot out of his body,it would need to come from his ass,there is just no logical reason for why they would come out of his wrists or why he would be shooting them in the first place.again spiders dont shoot webbing. roll eyes (sarcastic) the only killing groupies is you,sami and the others who keep coming up with that moronic explanation that its not believeable for a kid to create a formula no scientists has ever been able to create but is IS believeable that he can gain powers to stick to walls,have super strength,a spider sense ect,you gusy cripple your arguments big time with that ludicrise absurd logic.I see you avoided adressing that because you knoiw Im right and you have been defeated on that count like sami was though. laughing laughing stick out tongue I grown tired of shooting down you guys lame and laughable arguments and since you guys dont even bother to read the explanations I have already given and keep coming back with the same old stupid logic of-the organics were used because the average person could not believe a kid could create a formula no scientists have been able to create crap and again dont want to listen to reason that THE WHOLE THING OF SPIDERMAN IS UNBELIEVABLE like sami,your logic is as ludicrise as hers and since you cant admit it when you have been defeated,you have to jump to something else.for that reason I wont waste anymore time talking with you.Just like sami enjoys talking to herself,being dumb enough to reply to a post of mine AFTER I say I wont read it,I am curious to see if you will do what she does.talk to yourself replying to a post I wont read. laughing

Jimmy Buggs,YOU explain it to them,I cant reason with them.They wont listen to logic or common sense.Maybe you can get them to listen to reason."I" give up,they just keep coming back with the same old stupid logic that sony used to brainwash people for the organics.

Silverstein
raimi IS a dumbass, he's a terrible director, the only reason spiderman movies are successful cuz theres never been a spiderman movie before

get peter jackson to direct it, atleast he'll stay true to the comics and he wouldnt make unneccessary changes neither smile

Ritoshi
All honesty Sony could of made Spiderman have Batman's suit on with the bat symbol, and spiderman flies and people will just love the special affects and glad that Spidey is on the screen...oh and the fact alot of people don't even know basic knowledge of the comics. Sure you could twist stories around somewhat to go in the movies but basic things that made Spiderman spidey is a no no.Years before spidey 1 came out when they were working on it, I saw the trailer and he had a freaking webshooter which looked fine, but somewhere down the line they got rid of it because of lazyness, and the green goblins suit was shit, I seen better suits on halloween that look frightiningly realistic. Hmmm, what else..If I wrote a comic on a banana and made a movie about oranges but just called it a banana then is it really ?

Silverstein
i saw a pepsi commercial with a dude that made his own webshooter and it looked a bit bulky with crazy lights and steam coming out of it, but it was cool. someone post a pic of reallistic movie webshooter concept designs!

Silverstein
http://www.taskmastersite.com/Images/WebShooter.jpg http://www.aintitcool.com/image/webshooter-cu.jpg

in YOUR posts consists of showing how you mindlessly accept sony and raimis moronic explanation for the organics like a mindless drone would. laughing yes I know the spinnerets are located in the abdomen but something you failed to think about is that hsi arms would have to look like popeyes to be able to store all that webbing in his wrists to be able to shoot them out of his wrists.

Not neccesarily. Our spit glands, for example, the never stop producing spit, yet the glands are so tiny. Spider-Man's web strings are quiet small. I can't see much logic in his arms being like Popeye's.

ESPECIALLY the first one,look like they were written by a 5 year old.

You gotta' be ****en kidding me no expression...

Your posts are completely dogmatic. You state them if though they are actual fact, when they are nothing more than your opinion.

bakerboy
Once again, my friend mr Parker is right and the man spider fans ARE WRONG. Guys, your logic is pathetic and laughable. Come on, what the hell are you trying to say? A kid creating a web shooter is totally unbelievle in a superheroe movie based on a comic book? AND NOT A KID WITH SPIDER POWERS, A MAN WITH SUPERSTRENGHT FLYING IN A GLIDER AND WITH PUMKIM BOMBS? A GUY WITH LIVING TENTACLES? A GUY MADE BY SAND? AN ALIEN SIMBYOTE? for not talking about movies like back to the future, ghost busters or explorers, as mr parker has said so well. In those movies, normal people like you and me or peter parker create things like the time machine, a ghost tramp or a space ship. And for not talking about 10000000000 movies with most bizarre things. Or the batman movies, etc. THE THING IS, AS MR PARKER HAS SAID VERY WELL, RAIMI WAS AN IDIOT AND TOO COWARD AND LAZY TO POST THE WEB SHOOTERS IN THE MOVIE, AND NOW HE IS MORE IDIOT FOR POSTING THINGS FAR MORE BIZARRE IN THE SEQUELS. So , the people who post that nonsense and crap argument once again, are hypocrital and brainwashed by sony and sam raimi.

AND THE CHARACTER OF THE THREE MOVIES IS MAN SPIDER, NOT SPIDER MAN. SPIDER MAN IS A FUNNYGUY WITH WEB SHOOTERS, NOT A FREAK WITH ORGANIC WEB AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL. FOR THAT, FOR THE TRUE SPIDER MAN FANS, THE MOVIES ARE MAN SPIDER, MAN SPIDER 2 AND MAN SPIDER 3, BUT FOR THE MAN SPIDER FANS THE MOVIES ARE SPIDER MAN, SPIDER MAN 2 AND SPIDER MAN 3.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by [email protected]
You gotta' be ****en kidding me no expression...

Your posts are completely dogmatic. You state them if though they are actual fact, when they are nothing more than your opinion.

hate to break the news to you cat but your man-spider buddies state theirs as though they are fact as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) and sorry,there is just no logical reason they would be shooting out of his wrists,the intense pressure that it would put on his arms and take to shoot them great distances like he does in the comics would require too much pressure on his body and rupture the blood vessels and veins in his arms and he would logically his arms would be useless after that and once again spiders dont SHOOT webbing,they spin it,so it makes no sense in the first place for him to be shooting webbing in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic) naw the only place it would be able to come out of without damaging his body is the ass.It couldnt come out of the abdomen like a spider and I just explained twice for you how it could not come out of the wrists,naw the only logical place for them to be able shoot out would be the butt.I have seen countless of people post the same thing over the years on the net,even some that liked the movies, I have seen post over the years as well that the one thing they have a problem with on the organics was that it makes no sense for the webbing to shoot out of his wrists.again I have seen people who also DIDNT mind the change to organics agree on that,that that was the one problem they had with the organics.

Mr Parker
Once again, my friend mr Parker is right and the man spider fans ARE WRONG. Guys, your logic is pathetic and laughable. Come on, what the hell are you trying to say? A kid creating a web shooter is totally unbelievle in a superheroe movie based on a comic book? AND NOT A KID WITH SPIDER POWERS, A MAN WITH SUPERSTRENGHT FLYING IN A GLIDER AND WITH PUMKIM BOMBS? A GUY WITH LIVING TENTACLES? A GUY MADE BY SAND? AN ALIEN SIMBYOTE? for not talking about movies like back to the future, ghost busters or explorers, as mr parker has said so well. In those movies, normal people like you and me or peter parker create things like the time machine, a ghost tramp or a space ship. And for not talking about 10000000000 movies with most bizarre things. Or the batman movies, etc. THE THING IS, AS MR PARKER HAS SAID VERY WELL, RAIMI WAS AN IDIOT AND TOO COWARD AND LAZY TO POST THE WEB SHOOTERS IN THE MOVIE, AND NOW HE IS MORE IDIOT FOR POSTING THINGS FAR MORE BIZARRE IN THE SEQUELS. So , the people who post that nonsense and crap argument once again, are hypocrital and brainwashed by sony and sam raimi.

AND THE CHARACTER OF THE THREE MOVIES IS MAN SPIDER, NOT SPIDER MAN. SPIDER MAN IS A FUNNYGUY WITH WEB SHOOTERS, NOT A FREAK WITH ORGANIC WEB AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL. FOR THAT, FOR THE TRUE SPIDER MAN FANS, THE MOVIES ARE MAN SPIDER, MAN SPIDER 2 AND MAN SPIDER 3, BUT FOR THE MAN SPIDER FANS THE MOVIES ARE SPIDER MAN, SPIDER MAN 2 AND SPIDER MAN 3.

Bravo Bakerboy.well said. thumb up yeah these man-spider fans dont know the meaning of logic or common sense,just like I have said many times on this thread.you ALSO have shot down their weak,laughable and pathetic arguments they have against the organics.Bravo.I salute you. Happy Dance you just took them to school just like I did countless of times,again well said.

Mr Parker
raimi IS a dumbass, he's a terrible director, the only reason spiderman movies are successful cuz theres never been a spiderman movie before

get peter jackson to direct it, atleast he'll stay true to the comics and he wouldnt make unneccessary changes neither smile

Right on Silverstein. That is sooooo true.Just like Burton is a moron when it comes to Batman movies,Raimi IS a dumbass when it comes to spider-man movies and a TERRIBLE director.Tim Burton is only a dumbass when it comes to batman movies,he at least has made some other good films and is well known in hollywood.Raimi was so much the wrong man for the job.I mean the only thing he is known for is his evil dead movies,thats it.yet sony had their heads up their asses and went and chose HIM of all people to direct the movies.Like you said so brilliantly,the ONLY reason the spiderman movies are successful is because there has never been a spiderman movie made before till now.Its only because of his extreme popularity that they are so successful.Spider-man is just like the star wars movie,the phantom menace,if the phantom menace hadnt already had its well built in fan base it ALREADY had,no way would it have been the blockbuster at the movie theaters that it was,same with spider-man,because of how he is such an extremely popular character,he already had such a huge well built in fan base that there was never a doubt in my mind it would be really successful at the box office.

Yeah peter jackson,a MUCH more accomplished director than Raimi is,would have been a far better superiour director with the spiderman movies than Raimi.Like you said,he would have at least stayed true to the comics and wouldnt have made unnessary changes either.You, Bakerboy and Ritoshi have done such a great job of taking these man-spider fans to school on this that "I" will just sit back and take a break for now and let you guys all finish educating them. cool well done guys.I salute you all. Happy Dance

Silverstein
sam raimi is blind, he is like "oh im a spiderman fan, i have a painting in my room, that means im the best director for the job!" he is probably one of those fans that are like "spiderman would be cooler if i changed this and this and that"

the webshooters are really important cuz they affect spiderman, he doesnt always kick his enemies arses, i recall sometimes he has to find a way out since he runs out of webbing...etc

knowing raimi Venom will be a lab experiment gone wrong by harry osborne, scorpion would be bitten by a genetically altered scorpion, and you know, video game movies are pretty crappy cuz they drastically change things from the original source. erm

Phoenix2001
hate to break the news to you cat but your man-spider buddies state theirs as though they are fact as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) and sorry,there is just no logical reason they would be shooting out of his wrists,the intense pressure that it would put on his arms and take to shoot them great distances like he does in the comics would require too much pressure on his body and rupture the blood vessels and veins in his arms and he would logically his arms would be useless after that and once again spiders dont SHOOT webbing,they spin it,so it makes no sense in the first place for him to be shooting webbing in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic) naw the only place it would be able to come out of without damaging his body is the ass.It couldnt come out of the abdomen like a spider and I just explained twice for you how it could not come out of the wrists,naw the only logical place for them to be able shoot out would be the butt.I have seen countless of people post the same thing over the years on the net,even some that liked the movies, I have seen post over the years as well that the one thing they have a problem with on the organics was that it makes no sense for the webbing to shoot out of his wrists.again I have seen people who also DIDNT mind the change to organics agree on that,that that was the one problem they had with the organics.

Is there a reason why your account hasn't been restricted yet?

Silverstein
phoenix2001, nice avatar... smile

Drache53

I never stated my opinion as if it were fact. I present my opinions logically, and I don't say: "I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG!!!" I never did that. I admit that sometimes you've had me quite angry Parker, but I've never said that my opinions were fact.

Here's my philosophy guys (and this applies to all of you who are arguing about his nonsense): Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them... It's just that some assholes are bigger and louder than others.

Phoenix2001
phoenix2001, nice avatar... smile

Thx.

Here's my philosophy guys (and this applies to all of you who are arguing about his nonsense): Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them... It's just that some assholes are bigger and louder than others.

Nice philosophical statement. I like it... I think I'm going to use it for now on.

Drache53
Why thank you. The first half has been spouted all around this forum, I added the other half.

Mr Parker
I never stated my opinion as if it were fact. I present my opinions logically, and I don't say: "I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG!!!" I never did that. I admit that sometimes you've had me quite angry Parker, but I've never said that my opinions were fact.

well I wasnt lumping YOU in there with the man-spider fans. wink all the other ones that had that absurd logic they kept coming up with defending sonys absurd logic they have for the organics that I was discussing this with,THEY were the ones.I never got into a discussion with you on it on this thread. wink

Drache53
Ah, but I am what you call a 'man-spider fan'. If a man-spider fan is indeed someone who is a fan the Spider-Man movies.

bakerboy
Sorry, but a spider man movie never happened. There are only three movies about a guy with organics webs and unfunny, that guy isnt spider man. He is only man spider.

Drache53
Ya know, you don't have to say that EVERY TIME someone says the name of the bloody movies (Spider-Man). We KNOW you hate the movies, we know you call them Man-Spider... It's getting f***ing annoying and repetetive.

Dan-El
Some people have just got to get over it.

Xam

r u an idiot or u just cant spell properly...sh!t man just spell SPIDER MAN n say ''who cares who the villain is'' jesus crhist man

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Xam
r u an idiot or u just cant spell properly...sh!t man just spell SPIDER MAN n say ''who cares who the villain is'' jesus crhist man

I don't think you're helping that much. Just by responding to his comment you're provoking him to say more useless idiotic statements.

Which is of course what he wants.

bakerboy
I wont entry in the last two posts, that isnt my fight. But truth hurts, man spider fans.

bakerboy
And by the way, the only idiotic ramblings are yours.

Drache53
I used thought Parker was an arrogant ass... I was wrong. Mr. Parker has manners and is very civil at times... ^_^

Dan-El
Let it be. He has his opinion, we have ours. We just need to boycott this thread is all, and let it die out.

Drache53
Boycott it? Why?

Phoenix2001
And by the way, the only idiotic ramblings are yours.

I've hardly been to this forum long enough to ramble. All I've seen so far is two blundering idiots trolling the hell out of topics over stupid, but necessary, alterations done to the characters in the movies.

bakerboy
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
I've hardly been to this forum long enough to ramble. All I've seen so far is two blundering idiots trolling the hell out of topics over stupid, but necessary, alterations done to the characters in the movies.

And im tired of some morons like you and another people who are a bunch of trolls insulting the people only for posting their opinion. You dont think the same that me? Ok, fine for you, but dont be that imbecile and insult the people only for post a post saying their opinions.

Doc Ock
Ok time out people.

Just stop talking to eachother.You're getting nowhere here except edging yourselves towards trouble with the moderators.

Just accept eachother's opinions and move on.Some love the Spider-Man movies,some don't.

Not the end of the world.

Phoenix2001
Ok time out people.

Just stop talking to eachother.You're getting nowhere here except edging yourselves towards trouble with the moderators.

Just accept eachother's opinions and move on.Some love the Spider-Man movies,some don't.

It's okay Ock. No one is taking this personally... just merely stating each other's opinions. Like me, whose opinion states bluntly that there are two assholes on here causing nothing but trouble for everyone one else who appreciates the movies. cool

Yarr
bakerboy is just trying to act like a hardcore fan. He probably isnt a big fan at all. I may be upset with aspects of the movies but over all it could be A LOT worse.

Organic webs... well yeah thats a little strange but it really I dont feel right saying its wrong to make a change like that when Stan Lee thinks the change was approprate for a movie format. Stan Lee crated Spider-Man and if he thinks its fine, its fine.

People need to realize its an "else world" situation here. The events in this movie are not reflected in the comics so calm the F down lol.

I get upset about the Hollywoodization of comic books, but I dont go as far as bakerboy gets.

His name says it all. bakerboy

Dan-El
I just want to let it be known that, though I did argue with Yarr a bit earlier, I must whole-heartedly side with him in this issue. Our views on Brock may be different, but as for the movies as a whole we have similar POVs.

I say just stop geek-fighting and chill out. If you like the Spidey films and feel that you're going to get angry, just ignore this thread! Simple!

Drache53
heh, geek-fighting...

Mr Parker
I used thought Parker was an arrogant ass... I was wrong. Mr. Parker has manners and is very civil at times... ^_^

I hope you are referring to ALL the posters above this post of yours because ALL the posters before your post on this thread were out of line.Bakerboy only got hostile because he was provoked,they threw the first insults at him.Like me,when someone punches him,he punches back.I know the best thing to do is walk away from it all and ingore them when they act stupid like that but its hard to do sometimes.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Yarr
bakerboy is just trying to act like a hardcore fan. He probably isnt a big fan at all. I may be upset with aspects of the movies but over all it could be A LOT worse.

Organic webs... well yeah thats a little strange but it really I dont feel right saying its wrong to make a change like that when Stan Lee thinks the change was approprate for a movie format. Stan Lee crated Spider-Man and if he thinks its fine, its fine.

People need to realize its an "else world" situation here. The events in this movie are not reflected in the comics so calm the F down lol.

I get upset about the Hollywoodization of comic books, but I dont go as far as bakerboy gets.

His name says it all. bakerboy

publicly he said that when the movie was being released,but inititallyBEFORE it was released,he was not saying that,he was blasting away at them.doesnt sound like someone who thinks they are find to me.sounds like someone who knew since he has no say in the way they are made-and he made that comment in cinescape,that he wanted to promote it,cant blame him,I mean if you cant stop them from making it the way you want them to,then might as well go along with it for the big check and cash in.Bakerboy was provoked and insulted first by the way.

Mr Parker
Ok time out people.

good advise.we really all need to just stop talking to each other and move on.good time out call doc. big grin its really getting nobody nowhere.I myself am just reasponding now to the people who can be civilized about it like Drache.

Drache53
Why thank you Parker, I try. Also, could you find anything that has Stan Lee blasting the film makers for organics? I'd like to read this for myself.

And yes, I was talking about all the asses on this thread: "You shut up, YOU'RE STUPID AND WRONG... YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!" Makes me giggle...

bakerboy
Thanks for the back up, mr parker. And yes, i was wrong and out of place insulting , but those people were the same at first. My mistake and my fault. I will try to dont entry in battles anymore, only i will post my opinion.

And about the stan lee issue, people like stan or bob kane have to say sometimes things that they really dont think , as many people in the cinema business when they are promoting a movie. Come on, they arent idiots and this is a bussiness, they have to talk good about those movies. George Clooney said that batman and robin was great when he was promoting this movie, look what he is saying about the movie now.

Same with Stan Lee or Bob Kane.

Mr Parker
Why thank you Parker, I try. Also, could you find anything that has Stan Lee blasting the film makers for organics? I'd like to read this for myself.

And yes, I was talking about all the asses on this thread: "You shut up, YOU'RE STUPID AND WRONG... YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!" Makes me giggle...

I tried doing a search for them but came up with nothing,HOWEVER there is this poster who goes by the name of The Lizard and another poster named Dragon over at the shh boards who like you,really enjoyed the man-spider movies and if you want,you can talk to them about it there though because they have been at that site since its original inception in 2000 and The Lizard he once posted a link there where Stan was involved in a discussion around that time about the movie with some people and one of them asked him about the organic webshooters and his thoughts on them being in the movie and the link showed him saying that He did not like the idea of the organics being in the movie at all and opposed it.I asked The Lizard once a couple years later after that,about it if he still had that link and he said he could not find it.However like I said,you can register if you want to there and pm him and he will tell you about it.also that poster Dragon I mentioned,said that shh once had Stan online in a chat session there once in a interview and they were discussion all kinds of things with him about spiderman the comic,the movie,ect and he was all friendly and polite in the interview chat sesion but according to that poster Dragon-who I know went and saw the movie 4 times I think he said,he said that Stan Lee at that time when asked about the organic webshooters being in the movie and his thoughts on it,that he got really riled about it and angry when it was mentioned out of nowhere and started going off about how much he opposed them being in the movie and then changed the subject and said-Can we talk about something else please???? That hardly sounds like someone who had a ringining endorcement for the organics in the beginning. laughing so I wish people would be aware of the facts first before posting that he has no problem with organics.also like Bakerboy said,Bob Kane as well said before Batman and Robin was released,that Batman and Robin was the best Batman movie.Kane obviously didnt mean that.Like Bakerboy said,he was obviously just trying to promote the film and wanting it to do well finiacially.same with Stan.again can you blame them? I cant.I mean they have no control over what the movie stuidos do with the movie,might as well promote it and get rich off the endorcements like they do.

and oh,something else I wanted to point out was when I was doing my search on stan,I found this link with the heading that said- A HUGE FANBOY CONTROVERSY BY GIVING PETER PARKER ORGANIC WEBSHOOTERS. it said that because it IS a major change and there RE thousands out there pissed about it. big grin

Mr Parker
I guarantee you,sony only hurt themselves with the organics,it would easily have been number one at the box office and beaten titanic but because they blatantly disregarded what the fanbase felt,they went and split it down the middle and lost many moviegoers because of it. and oh! something else I forgot to mention to you Drache is that when the original man-spider movie came out,he was in Im pretty sure it was in cenescape I believe,where the interviewer in the magazine asked him what his thoughts were on the goblin costume and he voiced he was not pleased with the look of it.They didnt bring up the organics though.they also asked him how much input he has in them making the films and he said -very little at all. So he obviously has no control over what sony wants to do with the movie.he sold the rights to them and unfortunately they can do whatever they please with it and Stan has no say on it.

carnageandvenom
i didn't think the costume was two bad

Silverstein
the green goblin literally looked like a power ranger, yeaaah thats not tooo bad...*sarcasm*

Drache53
At least he died right... C'mon, you gotta give them that... At least they didn't have it where he tripped on a board and broke his neck.

Mr Parker
the green goblin literally looked like a power ranger, yeaaah thats not tooo bad...*sarcasm*

yeah you aint kidding.

Dan-El
Worked for me. I mean, how serious would it have been to see a guy dressed in green spandex with a purple tunic? I think it wouldn't have translated as well on the big screen.

Drache53
Scale mail could've worked... You know, green scale mail...

Silverstein
Originally posted by Dan-El
Worked for me. I mean, how serious would it have been to see a guy dressed in green spandex with a purple tunic? I think it wouldn't have translated as well on the big screen.

well they dont have to make him look exactly like in the comics, but the change shouldnt be for some crappy plastic power ranger suit.

If i was going to design the green goblin suit - just make him look like a goblin with some torn up cape/cloak, it isnt that hard. If they want some explanation for how he makes the glider movie, he'd have a slim nano tech outfit on underneath. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i literally have made a better Spiderman 1 movie IN my head, it kicks sam raimi's @ss stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>