Spider man vs moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Not preparation time. Spidey versus the fist of konshu in a street at nigh. Who would win?

Smaxxer
Full moon ?

wolverine8888
wouldent matter

Smaxxer
True.

Spider-Man wins. Too strong, too blah blah blah

bakerboy
Well, its full moon. And i think that it wouldnt be so easy for spidey. Moon knight has super strenght in full moon, he could lift 4 or 5 tons. Plus, he is a great fighter trained in several fighting styles and with several weapons, a la batman.

Arahan
Indeed nice fight. But 7/10 for Spidey.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by bakerboy
Well, its full moon. And i think that it wouldnt be so easy for spidey. Moon knight has super strenght in full moon, he could lift 4 or 5 tons. Plus, he is a great fighter trained in several fighting styles and with several weapons, a la batman.
4 or 5 tons ? Maybe I am wrong, but I never saw him lift that much. Maybe two tons, at most.

Could be wrong of course.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Smaxxer
4 or 5 tons ? Maybe I am wrong, but I never saw him lift that much. Maybe two tons, at most.

Could be wrong of course.
Wrong.
During a storyarc, Moon Knight and Spidey tried to stop Hobgoblin II a.k.a. Jason P. Macendale from killing Nick Katzenberg.
Moon Knight in that issue supported the main door of a building near to collapse with his arms for minutes, giving Spidey time to get out with Nicky and Hobgoblin.
It requires more than Class 5 strenght.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong.
During a storyarc, Moon Knight and Spidey tried to stop Hobgoblin II a.k.a. Jason P. Macendale from killing Nick Katzenberg.
Moon Knight in that issue supported the main door of a building near to collapse with his arms for minutes, giving Spidey time to get out with Nicky and Hobgoblin.
Must have been the fullest moon ever.

bakerboy
As i said, moon knight is very strong at full moon, almost equal with spider man strenght.

K3VIL
Originally posted by bakerboy
As i said, moon knight is very strong at full moon, almost equal with spider man strenght.
More than that man.
A collapsing building weights far more than 10 tons.

Arahan
Didnt spidey hold/support a collapsing daily bugle?

Spidey is class 15.

Aries_04
Wrong.

Well then this guy is highly underrated.....of course speed and such figures into this fight though......does his speed compare to Spiderman's?

guy222
spidey

juggernaut74
Spidey wins but it's good.

StiltmanFTW
Spector kills him.

SamZED
Spider-man uses dim mak and wins.

BUSTER1
Wrong.

In that arc MK was suffering from a curse/condition that was killing him, but at the same time making him far stronger than normal.
SS or no S Spiderman is too much for him to handle. Pete ftw.

-K-M-

juggernaut74
Not bad. MK was doing well in those fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.