Why do nuns have to be virgins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
Why on earth do nuns have to keep their virginity to be a nun, thats so ****ing stupid.

Stupid catholics pirate

darth_royke
so god can screw em good with his almighty perhaps, and being god, he doesnt deserve sloppy secondswink

Leo.M
hysterical that's F***ed up dude hysterical

debbiejo
They are married to god...It's a Chasity thing.

xmarksthespot
But that makes god a polygamist...

debbiejo
Well must be that ol joke....the don't wan't none.... stick out tongue

Storm
A nun is someone who could have been married at some point and could even have borne children. Not Consecrated Virgins.

finti
it is as Debb pointed out that they are married to god ....................................kind of like a "modern day" version of the pagan priestesses devoted to a god

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
A nun is someone who could have been married at some point and could even have borne children. Not Consecrated Virgins.

Yeah true...I had a friend once who was soooooo depressed cause she couldn't find a boyfriend, that she was having thoughts on becoming a Nun, though she didn't...and she wasn't a virgin......I said NOOOOOO!!! Who am I gonna party with now....Good thing she didn't.. big grin

yerssot
you don't have to be that... they ask overhere even if you ever had a BF/GF so you know what you'll be missing cause it'll be hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.