Why do catholics think their catholics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
catholics say shit on how they are catholics, and crap on certain subjects but never follow only on what they want to follow, and what they are doing wrong, they go oh it's not a sin. they also never read the damn bible, and only saw a jesus movie and base their faith on that.

Stupid catholics pirate

jnr hiphop
You're such a dumbass... You don't know shit about Catholics... You don't have to speak in such an offensive way about them...

debbiejo
There are many different kinds of Catholics...Some that hold true to the faith and others that do not, just as in other faiths...I know many Catholics..

finti
they are catholics due to how they worship

debbiejo
Catholic Churches smell good..........Lots of candles.....Never would kiss the statues....OH my poor grandma....she would just shake her head and say...."She's been brain washed"..... laughing out loud

finti
smells garlic here

debbiejo
Did you know that one statue is a woman, St. Lucia, I think that is holding a saucer with a pair of eyes on it??...I think she is the Saint of eyes or something..... blink

finti
oh St Lucia...very big in Sweden actually every 13the of december they celebrate St Lucia even if they aint a catholic country ...................big event for kids in Norway as well that day

debbiejo
^...Is she holding eyes??????? blink

debbiejo
OH, here she is...it's Lucy/Lucia......And she is holding eyes.... confused laughing out loud

AOR
Originally posted by Comic Book
catholics say shit on how they are catholics, and crap on certain subjects but never follow only on what they want to follow, and what they are doing wrong, they go oh it's not a sin. they also never read the damn bible, and only saw a jesus movie and base their faith on that.

Stupid catholics pirate

and thus we have buffet catholics, take what you want...

but that is too general of a critizsm. I for one am a catholic and I bite the bullet when I have to do things I don't want to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.