Secret Society vs New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Who woul win

New Avegers- Spiderman, Wolverine, Captin America, Spiderwoman, Luke cage, Ironman, and Sentry

vs some of the Secret Society of supervillans- Black Adam, Dr. Light, Cheetah, Zoom, Psycho Pirate, Bizzaro,Sinestro, Dr. Polaris, and Deathstroke

I would personally give this to the villans

Juntai
Villains.

wolverine8888
new avengers hell sentry could take most of the villains by him self

The Ion
Secret Society 10/10. The Avengers only hope is Sentry and he'll get taken down by numbers.

Black Adam, Sinestro, Deathstroke, Zoom, Bizzaro, Cheetah and Dr. Light? Come on. That's a sick lineup. There's a reason DC is calling them the most powerful team on DC Earth.

thesilverspider
the villains are nasty the new avengers are a bunch of street level guys

wolverine8888
cheetah and detah stroke only ones I realy know of and spiderman and wolverine could take them on. but the other I know nuthing of

wolverine8888
Please tell me how spiderman oh taping normal people will nock them out. wolverien taping normal people will nock them out. same with cage and spider woman how the ehlla re they street level guys

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
cheetah and detah stroke only ones I realy know of and spiderman and wolverine could take them on. but the other I know nuthing of
If you don't know anything about them then why the hell are you even commenting? laughing

Cheetah has given Wonder Woman some great fights. You're telling me Spider-Man can take her? No.

wolverine8888
no i meen he could fight her for a while im not saying he could win but he coudl hold her off

Superherovandal
Cheetah now has Flash speed. How exactly will Spidey take her?

The Ion
If by hold off you mean get his ass squashed into the dirt, Spidey can definitely hold her off.

wolverine8888
I gunna stop sicn ei havent read any new dc comics in a while I realy can't comment if there better now. when i read it cheetah deffently could of been held off bad spiderman

Superherovandal
you do know that Zoom has given Cheetah Flash speed don't you. and that she has claws that can cut through even adamantium? She even has super strength now. She could take a majority of the team by herself.

wolverine8888
no they can't cut there adamtium. lol adamtium is not even in the ****ing dc world. so no she cant break throu the un breakable. just thought u shoudl know befor u state stuff which is not correct

Superherovandal
they are enchanted to be able to cut through anything. They could cut through adamantium no problem.

wolverine8888
ur talken about the dc world. in marvel wolverines claws are unbreakable so know it couldent. hell i dought it can even cut throu wonder woman laco

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by dman2008
Who woul win

New Avegers- Spiderman, Wolverine, Captin America, Spiderwoman, Luke cage, Ironman, and Sentry

vs some of the Secret Society of supervillans- Black Adam, Dr. Light, Cheetah, Zoom, Psycho Pirate, Bizzaro,Sinestro, Dr. Polaris, and Deathstroke

I would personally give this to the villans
Villian's win. Bizzaro even though very very underated, is a big threat for most of the hero's except possibly Sentry.

Superherovandal
idiot. They are enchanted to be able to cut through anything including unbreakable metals such as promethium, adamantium, Cap's shield, vibranium, and anti metal. The only reason they can't cut through the lasso is because the lasso is truth and is truly unbreakable. Nothing can cut through WW's lasso.

wolverine8888
DUDE U CAN NOT ASSUME SOME THIGN FROM DC CAN CUT UNBREAKABLE STUFF FROM MARVEL UNLESS PROVEN

Superherovandal
it can cut through ANYTHING. ANd that means ANYTHING.

wolverine8888
ya it can't cut her laso hmmmmmmmmmm seem to lose it effects when it can cut throu any thing but then gets proven wrong

Superherovandal
hello thats because it is the embodiment of truth . which cannot be cut. You twit. It isn't physical like adamantium. It is the mystical embodiment of truth.

wolverine8888
I don't care what it is. u can not say thsoe claws can cut throu unbreakable stuff in marvel unless proven which it has not been

Superherovandal
it destroys the adamantium because adamantium isn't magic while the lasso is magic. Thats all there is too it.

dman2008
Okay since most people agree that the villans would beat Avengers, lets add Warbird and Ironman to the New Avengers. Would the New Avengers win with them

wolverine8888
U still have no prove it can. shatter stars swords i majical and they can't break wolverines claws

The Ion
Okay since most people agree that the villans would beat Avengers, lets add Warbird and Ironman to the New Avengers. Would the New Avengers win with them
No.

Superherovandal
is is enchanted to be able to cut through anything? the claws can even decapacitate Supes.

wolverine8888
wolveriens claws could go throu superman. any ways yes the sword is supose to go thro any thing. they when right throu juggernaut with no trouble

JediMasterLuke5
wolveriens claws could go throu superman.
Now thats the biggest load of BS I ever heard. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing lol

wolverine8888
no because gladitor is as if not more durable then supes and wolverines claws went right throu him.

dman2008
Hey Wolverine8888 do you think Wolverine could beat the Flash?

SPOON
Hey Wolverine8888 do you think Wolverine could beat the Flash?

He could on Marvel earth eek!

EsteemedLeader
Villains due to number advantage.

stormfront13
villans should easily win. cheetah takes all the other avengers while the rest of the villans gang up on sentry.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by stormfront13
villans should easily win. cheetah takes all the other avengers while the rest of the villans gang up on sentry.

Cheetah?What the f**k?

She's good, but if anyone on that list is taking on all the Avengers, it's Black Adam or Deathstroke.

stormfront13
you do realize she has flash-like speed, super-strength, and claws that can cut through anything right?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by stormfront13
you do realize she has flash-like speed, super-strength, and claws that can cut through anything right?

Flash-like?What the f**k?

She's only about as fast as Wonder Woman, as far as I can tell.

Superherovandal
yeah Zolomon Zoom gave her that level of speed.

stormfront13
in the comics, wasn;t it stated she had flash-like?

Superherovandal
yeah it was.

cheldon
secret society

JediMasterLuke5
no because gladitor is as if not more durable then supes and wolverines claws went right throu him.
Gladiator is no where near as Invulnerable as Superman. BTW Wolverine would get owned by the Flash.

wolverine8888
actauly gladiator is probly a good deal more invulnerable then supes. he also faster as well.

EsteemedLeader
I'd project that Supes is about 90 ton class, and Glads is known to be 100+.

However, Supes has that speed thing, for a short time, enough for a wee bit of offense.

The Ion
Supes is so far above 90 tons. 90 tons is Supes baby toe on a bad day.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by The Ion
Supes is so far above 90 tons. 90 tons is Supes baby toe on a bad day.

Not balanced Superman, like the one you see in JLA comics.

The Ion
Balanced Superman?

JediMasterLuke5
actauly gladiator is probly a good deal more invulnerable then supes. he also faster as well.
How about not, Gladiator cant even begin to compete with Superman in terms of abilities.

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I'd project that Supes is about 90 ton class, and Glads is known to be 100+.

However, Supes has that speed thing, for a short time, enough for a wee bit of offense.

How about he's able to move a planet. Superman is any where from 100,000 tons to 1,000,000 ton class.

Superherovandal
Supes is 250,000 to about one and a half million tons strength.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by The Ion
Balanced Superman?

It's simply what i like to refer to 'JLA Superman' as. He seems more levelled out to conform to the rest of the universe.

hoorayforpeepee
class 90 in marvel means you can lift about 200,000 tons.

check out namor.

Superherovandal
no it means you can lift 90 tons.

hoorayforpeepee
no, no it doesn't.

again, check namor.

EsteemedLeader
Namor lifts 90 tons.

hoorayforpeepee
no, no he doesn't. he's in class 90.

but he has lifted a navy destroyer weighing in at 150,000 tons.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
no, no he doesn't. he's in class 90.

but he has lifted a navy destroyer weighing in at 150,000 tons.

That would be 'Unbalanced Namor'.

And Namor, is stuck at 90 tons.

hoorayforpeepee
What the f**k? unbalanced? this sounds like something of your own invention.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
What the f**k? unbalanced? this sounds like something of your own invention.

It is.

But no matter what you say, Namor can only lift 90 tons.

Superherovandal
no that was the old Namor rating he used to be class 90 which is 90 tons but now Namor is a solid Class 100. Marvel has not really updated its ratings.

hoorayforpeepee
am i to understand: class 80=80 tons, 95=95 tons, 100=100 to infinite tons?

nah. namor is still class 90, and he can still lift hella more than 90 tons.

it's not just namor. how many times have you seen rogue lift something heavier than 50 tons?

EsteemedLeader
100+ is like 100 to 200.

For bigger, they usually put 'incalculable'.

hoorayforpeepee
but virtually every character listed at Cl 100 has done a feat WELL over 200 tons of strength,

Arahan
Yep Namor is class 100. But he is a very high class 100 which means he can lift far far more than 100 tons.

wolverine8888
gladetor has moved whole planets befor are u kidding me how is superman better then him at all. gladetor also move faster then the speed of light

ImmortalOne
Gladiator is WAAAYY stronger than Supez...... but Supez is a WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY all-around better hero !!!

Draco69
Anyway. The New Avengers get completely curbstomped.

leonidas
<<gladetor has moved whole planets befor are u kidding me how is superman better then him at all>>

really, where?

and draco's right -- heroes get @#$! canned. though sentry MAY be a problem, considering how easily he took out terrax. i wonder how he'd do against psycho pirate?

Tron
Thank you for getting us back on topic Draco.

Anyway, The New Avengers get dropped, hard. forget the numbers, they're overwhelmed by shear power alone. Deathstroke alone can keep half that team busy, and take out one or two in the process. Now, when you add serious powerhouses like Black Adam, Bizarro, Sinestro, Zoom, Dr. Polaris, and Cheetah, the Avengers fall to the worst ownage in comic history, even with Sentry on the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.