Captain America vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Captain America

vs.

Solid Snake

Smaxxer
Captain America. He doesn't even need his shield.

TwisterGameX
Captain america with the shield

wolverine8888
who the hell is solid snake

thesilverspider
snake has a good chance he a master of his own fighting style and he fights metalgear on his own come on he got this

the Darkone
Captain America will kick his head in. Captain America is still in his prime and fought powerful beings than Solid Snake.

The True Fear
Snake has fought very powerful people too. so i say snake

Dizzle
Cap. Snake fights powerful people, but he's got nothing on the leader of the freaking Avengers. And yes, he beat Grey Fox cuz Grey Fox wanted him to.

the Darkone
People who can die by being shot. Can Snake beat King Thor in h2h hell no. Captain America has fought red skull when he had the cosmic cube, Thanos infinity gauntlet, Onslaught, Korvac, ulik, fernis, loki, sersi bloodlust, Count Nefaria, namor, brother hood of evil, wrecking crew please snake can't f**k with these people and trying to compare snake villians to captain America's villians is like comparing a Lexus to a Bentley.

Captain America is the perfect soldier stronger, faster, abilities above Olympic athlete, master evey single fighting style, please he will make snake his b***h.

Smaxxer
Like I said, Captain America wins (rather easily). Compared to the achievements of Captain America, Snake has done nothing special.

Metalmanx
Captain America wins. Not as fast as Spiderman beats Snake, however.

TwisterGameX
Why you bring spiderman in every match you go in when he not even in the match.....

TwisterGameX
cap could beat spidey by the way...

Metalmanx
You're right. I'm sorry. I guess wolverine8888 is rubbing off on me. You know, the way he brings Wolverine into every thread.

My bad. Seriously.

(Spidey could beat Cap by the way. But this isn't on topic).

Cap beats Snake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.