PrideFC champion Fedor Emelianenko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StyleTime
I'm not sure if any of you watch Pride (you should because it is lightyears ahead of the UFC in terms of talent), but is there anyone who can stop Fedor? I think Crocop and Nogueira are the only men capable of doing so right now. Crocop will get a rematch I'm sure and I think he can win if he is aggressive from the start. We have seen that the only weakness Fedor seems to have if his chin. Fujita, not the best fighter by any means, was able to stun Fedor with a punch. Crocop should be able to KO him if he keeps pounding Fedor.

Fedor seriously seems to be invincible right now and he hasn't lost.....ever. If he keeps this up he will be recognized as possibly the greatest martial artist alive.

Myth
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324244&highlight=ufc+pride

Anyway, I'd like to see him vs Silva. I also agree that Pride is better. They get the better fighters and their rules are better (ex: stomping and kneeing guys while they're down).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.