Who should do the fastball special?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
rolling on floor laughing Who would you like to see do the fastball special.

Juntai
magneto

Scoobless
Spider-Man and Aunt May

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spider-Man and Aunt May How aunt could do any extra good at pitching wolverine in this scenario is beyond me.

wolverine8888
lol I like to see juggy do it and hulk

Swanky-Tuna
I'd like to see Juggernaut as well.

*Juggernaut throws Wolverine*
*Wolverine flies over the target and into the horizon*
Juggernaut - "I didn't like him that much."

armandovalles
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'd like to see Juggernaut as well.

*Juggernaut throws Wolverine*
*Wolverine flies over the target and into the horizon*
Juggernaut - "I didn't like him that much."

LMAO!

No but seriously Magneto would probly be the best. Then comes Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thing.

Dizzle
Magneto throwing the fastball, Thor hitting it. Mutant baseball x5000.

Oh, and Thor and Colossus would both already be WAY the hell better than Thing at it. Colossus for having practiced it a bunch of times, Thor cuz he's friggin Thor.

armandovalles
I think Thing would be better at it than Colossus or Thor. I mean, Thor, sure he may be strong, but he's from Asgard, he's probly never played baseball in his life, same thing w/ Colossus, he's from a farm in Russia, he's probly never thrown a baseball-like object in his life either other than the few times he's thrown Wolverine. But Benjy is from New York! He's probly played baseball too many times to count, therefore he probly can throw better than Colossus or Thor.

Piedmon
Nightcrawler.... of course his 'fastball special' would be teleporting Wolverine over the baddies, who are shocked when a snarling ball of Canadian Rage lands right in their midst....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
How aunt could do any extra good at pitching wolverine in this scenario is beyond me.

who said anything about Wolverine?

willRules
I can see it now. Superman flys up to fifty feet away from Parasite, then Launches martha Kent at him.........

DigiMark007
Moved. If it isn't a battle it doesn't belong in the vs.

SnakeEyes
I'd like to see the Hulk do it. Don't know why...

long pig
Thor.

He can throw a hammer at near lightspeed. Imagine Wolverines mangled corpse after a FTL throw.

Scoobless
hey SnakeEyes....... have they changed the limits for the size of your sig?

hoorayforpeepee
i'd like to see magneto do a fastball special on colossus.

why yes, that is 800 pounds of Russian steel flying at Mach 10 in your direction.

ScarletSpider
Scoobless, the sig sizes used to be larger, I'm guessing that any members who haven't updated their sigs since last time the size qualifications changed, got to keep their original size sigs.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Scoobless
hey SnakeEyes....... have they changed the limits for the size of your sig?

My sig has always been the same size since I joined. They made the limit smaller soon after I got mine though. That's why mine is slightly larger.

Scoobless
huh... i never noticed that it was a different size from the others before today... weird

Dreampanther
Yup, mine is bigger as well, I wanted to change it the other day, but then I would have had to make it smaller. So I'll wait until I'm positive I want to change it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.