Proof that the OHOTMU's are WRONG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, look, am i the only one who thinks that the OHOTMU's are WAY OFF in alot of things? I mean, Sentry, for one, is only a 3 in Energy Projection! a Mutha****in 3! Also, it still says the Thing is a Class 85 guy who is still only 6'0'' and 500 lbs, but it says Colossus is 7'0'' and 500lbs. Those sizes are way off, just look at this pic. It clearly shows that either Colossus is alot smaller than it says or that the Thing is alot bigger. If anyone else can help me find any definite-wrongs in the handbooks and post them here it would be greatly appreciated.

long pig
That'sa gaya pica.

the Darkone
Every artist is different in drawing the the thing, prime example darkseid is not the same size when different artist draws him his height varies from artist to artist. Earth 616 The Thing 6'0 ft, 500lbs, Ultimate Thing is 7'5 1,300 lbs every artist draws characters differently.

RAGE17
Originally posted by long pig
That'sa gaya pica.

whistle

The Ion
PIS laughing

the Darkone
It's common sense that different artist draw characters differently. And those hand books are pretty accurate. Colossus current is about 7'5 1,050 lbs he is little older now.

RAGE17
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's common sense that different artist draw characters differently. And those hand books are pretty accurate. Colossus current is about 7'5 1,050 lbs he is little older now.

in the metal rage series....colossus's future version was around 200-300 feet tall....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
That'sa gaya pica.

yes it is laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yes... I think Juggernaut is supposed to be like 7 foot but he's always drawn like 4 feet taller than Colossus.

manjaro
well the orignal handbook, which is most widley referred to, was done back in the 80's man. thats the one that shows juggernaut greatest feat as withstanding the full brunt of an speeding truck....wow

the others like the official handbook of are accurate for the time that they were released, thats why they constantly have to update them every few years. the only ones that remain constant are the characs. that are not in circulation anymore, thats why they stick those in the back. but the original handbook, thats used by most of the websites you visit, should be taken with a grain of salt. especially if you read a colossus profile and says that the most he can stand up to is a howitzer shell from a tankbig grin

yahman
Apparently this guy can't lift 100 tons ? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.