2nd listens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
Do you ever find yourself not liking a band the first time but later one getting into them?

Alpha Centauri
Not so much not liking, but not getting into.

-AC

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by The True Fear
Do you ever find yourself not liking a band the first time but later one getting into them? i do.

It's_Alright
Sure. Not once... :] I didn't like Korn, but now, I like them :]

barbarossa
Thats what happened to me for the Dead Kennedys. Jello's voice used to piss me off, but after awhile I started liking them.

Ladyluck
It was like that for me with Nightwish yes

RedAlertv2
that happens to me all the time

el_barto
Cedric Bixler's voice used to get on my nerves in ATDI but I got used to it and started loving the band.

Victor Von Doom
If you get everything you can out of the first few listens of an album, expect it to get old fast. Unless you have a very short attention span.

Lana
I have a very short attention span stick out tongue

Yeah, I've found that to be the case a couple times...usually I get sick of those bands pretty quickly though.

Wolf Dog
True, almost all good music had to grow on me.

Phat J
i had that relationship with aesop rock, his voice really threw me off. but after listening to the rhymes and what he was actually saying, it didnt bother me anymore.

knight
Yes it has happened in the past. I always hated that song by Concrete Blonde "Joey" and then one day I didn't anymore, I went out and bought the album it was on "Bloodletting".

Aini
I used to not like kiss....yeah I know, don't hate me ... now I love em

Otaku
I didnt like SOAD at first erm

Now they're one of my favorite bands.Though i didnt really care for Metal back then erm Just Rock and Punk...back then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.