Kyosuke vs Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo wins ? i dont really know but id say ken IMO how woud this fite go ? is it klose ? tell meh

legacy92
?

Darkstorm Zero
Ken punks Kyosuke easily...

Gouki
I don't really know how strong Kyosuke is in SF Universe, so I will say Ken, because He is a Good Fighter and can hold his own in a fight.

brainchild81
Ken'd win, but Kyosuke's got potential

legacy92
i still think Ken would reallly have to Work on Kyosuke ... in order to beat him if not u tink Kyosuke kould come victor ?
too many fan boys woo dont even know Rival schools though ... i tink lol

legacy92
any1 got coments soo how would ken do uta 10 ? like 6/10 ?

legacy92
brainchild wut made u say he got potential kyosuke ...got any comments on da previos forums likie my statements wer hes tuff and tat ken kould win 6/10 ???

Darkstorm Zero
i'm not being a Fanboy, and I know alot more about RS than you might think, I say Ken would win for very simple reasons. Experience, training, and he overall a better fighter. Kyosuke is very good for his age, but seriously, he's still a highschool kid, and Ken is the all American Martial Arts champion 3 times and counting

dvampire
Yeah I love Rival Shcools, Shoma is one of my favorite characters.

legacy92
SHOMA ROCKED!!! :P no afcourse not you dark ur like replyin everytin wit Rs so np jus people woo dont know the game yepp

legacy92
soo wat league would u put
kyosuke in ?
batsu ?
hinata ?
eg. high-med ? med med low ?
jus wonderin

legacy92
new

Darkstorm Zero
You in comparison to the Street Fighters? or only in their own game?

In comparison to the SFers, only Hyo and Raizo would rank anywhere above mid tier on the SF scale. Maybe Batsu and Daigo as well, the others are nowhere near pro fighter level IMO

brainchild81
I think Kyosuke is a tad bit better than Batsu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.