Win a Date with Stupid Threads of the Moment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
What the **** is with these ****ing stupid threads? No one wants to date you in real life, so why the hell would anyone want to date you virtually? Geez it's like clone city on KMC these days. Someone makes a thread and then all of a sudden everybody and their damned deceased grandmothers are making copy cat threads. This is why KMC is in a shit hole, unoriginal thread posting whores. Get some new ideas for God's sake. kmcdude is the originator of the "win a date" threads. All the rest of you are just imitators.

Shame on the rest of you all for supporting these people too. I've seen and heard you all complain about the state of KMC and then I see you posting in threads like these and encouraging this type of idiocy. Let it end...PLEASE!

If the idiocy is to stay, at least make it original like Slipknot did. Copy cat threads are teh suck!!!!1oneeleven1!shift+1

Lana
Damnit, you beat me to it miffed

Kharhmah
clap

Vathu
I'm gonna meet my ex girlfriend and her best friend no expression

Possibly... no expression

Ken Kenobi
What the **** does meeting your ex and her best friend have to do with copy cat threads?

GUARDS! Be gone with him. *points to Vathu*

Wolflet
ouch blink

Sassy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
What the **** is with these ****ing stupid threads? No one wants to date you in real life, so why the hell would anyone want to date you virtually? Geez it's like clone city on KMC these days. Someone makes a thread and then all of a sudden everybody and their damned deceased grandmothers are making copy cat threads. This is why KMC is in a shit hole, unoriginal thread posting whores. Get some new ideas for God's sake. kmcdude is the originator of the "win a date" threads. All the rest of you are just imitators.

Shame on the rest of you all for supporting these people too. I've seen and heard you all complain about the state of KMC and then I see you posting in threads like these and encouraging this type of idiocy. Let it end...PLEASE!

If the idiocy is to stay, at least make it original like Slipknot did. Copy cat threads are teh suck!!!!1oneeleven1!shift+1
yes Amen

Leo.M

and the nominees are ????????????????

someone list them

Ken Kenobi
Too many Idiot of the Week nominees to list.

Leo.M
hit the top 5

Ken Kenobi
Threads or Members?

Sassy
Wheee! Win A Date With Meee, LittleGilraen!

Wolflet
love your sig Ken laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Wolflet
love your sig Ken laughing out loud

Thanks, I just made it today.

Lana
Originally posted by Sassy
Wheee! Win A Date With Meee, LittleGilraen!

Yep.

Stupid attention whore threads like that are really annoying.

Leo.M
Threads or Members?

both

top 5 members

top 5 threads

Sassy
Originally posted by Lana
Yep.

Stupid attention whore threads like that are really annoying. yes i despise attention whores.... puke

TheQuincy
...this is one of those stupid threads of the moment... no expression huh

Lana
yes i despise attention whores.... puke

So do I.

Originally posted by TheQuincy

No it's not.

Sassy

No.

Wolflet
i wanna win a date with a thread eek!

no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Leo.M
both

top 5 members

top 5 threads

First, the Top 5 Idiot Members...in no particular order.

kmcdude (The threads from this kid...make me puke.)
Spelljammer (I've seen and heard many idiotic things come from him. Especially his political comments)
EsteemedLeader (Dumb posts...nuff said.)
Daniels_4_Ever (I am sick and tired of this Daniel and constantly hearing about him, yet I've never met the guy. It's sickening.)
Deano (Stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories, you're the laughing stock of KMC. There is NO ILLUMINATI!)

Stay tuned for Top 5 Idiot threads.

Think what you will, but I do not see other people copying me and I am not copying anyone else. This is my opinion on attention whores and their dumbass threads.

Ladyluck
laughing out loud thumb up

D-Double
yes i despise attention whores.... puke

speak of attention whores... has that Otaku guy posted something other than Sears Catalog clippings yet? huh

Lana
Think what you will, but I do not see other people copying me and I am not copying anyone else. This is my opinion on attention whores and their dumbass threads.

Well, technically you could be copying me as I tend to post threads mocking/saying how stupid these thread trends are....stick out tongue buuuut you haven't been here.

Ken Kenobi
Now on to the Top 5 Idiot Threads...I am cheating with this one and condensing them into classifications instead of just individual threads, besides the first one.

Kmcdude's thread - kmcdude, you annoy me...
"KMC Battle" Threads - I mean come on, this trend happened 2 years ago. It sucked then, it sucks now.
"Win A Date" Threads - Arrrrrrrgh! Shut up and get a life people!
"RPG Type Threads" in the OTF - WE HAVE A ****ING RPG FORUM FOR A REASON! POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE NUMBNUTS!
"Country Specific" Threads - Just because the title says "Britain/British here only " do you think that will stop others from posting? No! Quit being racist or go to a full message board if you want to only speak with other people from near you.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Well, technically you could be copying me as I tend to post threads mocking/saying how stupid these thread trends are....stick out tongue buuuut you haven't been here.

Guess again sweetheart. I've been posting these types of threads since before you were a member. wink

DarkC

I haven't encouraged...
Think again.

Lana
Guess again sweetheart. I've been posting these types of threads since before you were a member. wink

Damn you Kenneth miffed

Deano
First, the Top 5 Idiot Members...in no particular order.

kmcdude (The threads from this kid...make me puke.)
Spelljammer (I've seen and heard many idiotic things come from him. Especially his political comments)
EsteemedLeader (Dumb posts...nuff said.)
Daniels_4_Ever (I am sick and tired of this Daniel and constantly hearing about him, yet I've never met the guy. It's sickening.)
Deano (Stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories, you're the laughing stock of KMC. There is NO ILLUMINATI!)

Stay tuned for Top 5 Idiot threads.

there is no illuminati? got proof of that? im the laughing stock of kmc? why would i be bothered by that?
you have been away for 3 months because kmc has been crap, but then you make a miraculour return and start bitching, you didnt have to return.
i think you should add yourself to that list of idiotic members

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkC
I haven't encouraged...

Think again.

Not blaming everyone, but there are a good amount that do encourage. If KMC members stop replying to these dumb ****ing threads maybe the thread makers will get the point and shut the hell up.

Lana
Not blaming everyone, but there are a good amount that do encourage. If KMC members stop replying to these dumb ****ing threads maybe the thread makers will get the point and shut the hell up.

But then we create the problem of people posting threads just to say that no one replies to their threads erm it's a lose-lose situation, it seems.

DarkC
In the meantime, welcome back Ken.

Ken Kenobi
There should be a rule stating that any attention seeking fanny bandits that have to post a second thread to try and get traffic in thread #1 should be banned on the spot for being whiney obnoxious bitches. They are probably Emo anyways.

So shall if be written, so shall it be done.

bilb
There should be a rule stating that any attention seeking fanny bandits that have to post a second thread to try and get traffic in thread #1 should be banned on the spot for being whiney obnoxious bitches. They are probably Emo anyways.

amen

stick out tongue

bilb
Now on to the Top 5 Idiot Threads...I am cheating with this one and condensing them into classifications instead of just individual threads, besides the first one.

Kmcdude's thread - kmcdude, you annoy me...
"KMC Battle" Threads - I mean come on, this trend happened 2 years ago. It sucked then, it sucks now.
"Win A Date" Threads - Arrrrrrrgh! Shut up and get a life people!
"RPG Type Threads" in the OTF - WE HAVE A ****ING RPG FORUM FOR A REASON! POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE NUMBNUTS!
"Country Specific" Threads - Just because the title says "Britain/British here only " do you think that will stop others from posting? No! Quit being racist or go to a full message board if you want to only speak with other people from near you.

preach it brotha!! stick out tongue

Lana
Something.

(so there, Ken stick out tongue)

DarkC
Oh, look, Ken's stopped foaming at the mouth. nosweat

Ken Kenobi
I don't foam at the mouth...Alka Seltzer I place in my mouth. It scares people.

DarkC
Ah!

Sir Mist

laughing out loud Speaking of emo...isnt about time we had another emo thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Deano
there is no illuminati? got proof of that? im the laughing stock of kmc? why would i be bothered by that?
you have been away for 3 months because kmc has been crap, but then you make a miraculour return and start bitching, you didnt have to return.
i think you should add yourself to that list of idiotic members

Hooray for me missing this post. stick out tongue

Okay, Deano, I still like you man but those theories of yours are out there and make you look like a damned fool. I have no proof that there is no Illuminati, this is true, but where is your proof that there is an Illuminati other than your crack pot theories and the articles of other nutjobs? Prove to me with cold hard facts that there is such an organization and then maybe I will believe you.

Did I ever say I was staying on KMC? No. In fact earlier today I said that after today I am leaving again, because you know what? I have my own forum to take care of and the members there aren't assholes or idiots. We are a tight knit community like KMC used to be. I have a right to complain about the state of KMC. It's been my online home for 4 years and then it starts to fall apart and the ones in charge don't seem to give a shit. They are slack on the rules and let people get away with most everything. I want KMC back like it used to be. The new members aren't the issue here. You know as well as I do that there are always bound to be great new friends in each batch of new comers, but it's the assholes that are the problem and yet there are tons still here and the powers that be go and ban older members for something as stupid as a thread title...yes I am talking about Slipknot.

bilb

Okay, Deano, I still like you man but those theories of yours are out there and make you look like a damned fool. I have no proof that there is no Illuminati, this is true, but where is your proof that there is an Illuminati other than your crack pot theories and the articles of other nutjobs? Prove to me with cold hard facts that there is such an organization and then maybe I will believe you.

Did I ever say I was staying on KMC? No. In fact earlier today I said that after today I am leaving again, because you know what? I have my own forum to take care of and the members there aren't assholes or idiots. We are a tight knit community like KMC used to be. I have a right to complain about the state of KMC. It's been my online home for 4 years and then it starts to fall apart and the ones in charge don't seem to give a shit. They are slack on the rules and let people get away with most everything. I want KMC back like it used to be. The new members aren't the issue here. You know as well as I do that there are always bound to be great new friends in each batch of new comers, but it's the assholes that are the problem and yet there are tons still here and the powers that be go and ban older members for something as stupid as a thread title...yes I am talking about Slipknot.

ahh my hero big grin

Deano

i like you too smile
if u wanan make up your own mind i suggest reading a book on it, i can reccomend a few. untill u do some proper research then you and anyone else cant really say anythin

Lana

Bam.

Sir Mist
.maB

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
I have the attention span of a pickled gherkinembarrasment

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I have the attention span of a pickled gherkinembarrasment

Aren't gherkin's pickles? Then the gherkin would be pickled already. blink

Sir Mist

Damn disgust

Lana
I have the attention span of a mosquito that just spotted a strobe light, or so I've been told big grin

Sir Mist
Strobe lightsdroolio

TwisterGameX
Ha ha, I didn't want to say anything but I did notice, like alot of those threads with the same title, just a different member name trying to get a date.Why don't they just make one titled Win a date with xxxx it could be anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.