"Outta Control" Remix,The Worst 50 Cent Video Yet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
lol this video is so stupid.

Mobbe-50 where you at?

50 cent-Oh im riding in da hood hysterical

Who says they're riding in the hood?

Then later on when 50 and mobbe deep are looking into the camera trying to make scary and tough poses laughing

Dr. Octagon
the video does suck, but do you even know Mobb Deep?? they are ****ing legends. yea they may be on 50's dick just to make a little $$$$, but they are legends regardless. The Infamous is a classic album.

Cringe
No,im not familiar with them.

But they overtry in this video to look tuff.Like in the beginning where one of em's sneering at the camer,i mean whats that about?lol.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Cringe
No,im not familiar with them.

But they overtry in this video to look tuff.Like in the beginning where one of em's sneering at the camer,i mean whats that about?lol.

who cares how they look. it's the music that counts, and in this case it's garbage. Prodigy and Havoc have fallen off. 50 has always been wack. what more is there to say.

Cringe
I just hate how rappers always have to look tuff.Most of the time they over-due it.

Dr. Octagon
I just hate how rappers always have to look tuff.Most of the time they over-due it.

the mainstream/commercial mc's tend to do that...not the indie.

Cringe
The mainstream are the most popular though therefore that most influencial on younge rappers who are gonna grow up to be just like them no expression

Dr. Octagon
The mainstream are the most popular though therefore that most influencial on younge rappers who are gonna grow up to be just like them no expression

popular doesn't mean they are good. only influential to 12 year olds.

Cringe
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
popular doesn't mean they are good. only influential to 12 year olds.

No it doesnt mean there good.

Where do you think it starts man?

Inspectah Deck
No it doesnt mean there good.

Where do you think it starts man?

What the f**k? To much randomness for me

Cringe
?

Tengu Man
ohhhh to be young and open minded. 50 cent needs to be shot a few more times. and as for mobb deep, are they still on sale, oh wait thats right they're SOLD OUT. sigh oh well.....

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Tengu Man
ohhhh to be young and open minded. 50 cent needs to be shot a few more times. and as for mobb deep, are they still on sale, oh wait thats right they're SOLD OUT. sigh oh well.....

cry

*listens to Survival of the Fittest*

Inspectah Deck

Get the 44 Tengu. We're going hunting stick out tongue

Tengu Man
laughing

Inspectah Deck
Is that Mistah Def your sig? I liked the samurai one better, and that guy in your avy that looks like he's throwing it up

Susan-Storm
50 CENT STINKS

Neo_Version 7
Outta Control is the shit.

Although after listening to Quiet Storm and godfather part III, I probably put Outta Control second in my list of songs Mobb Deep is in.

Tengu Man
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Is that Mistah Def your sig? I liked the samurai one better, and that guy in your avy that looks like he's throwing it up i told you he wasnt throwing up laughing out loud, you dont like my Def/Doom sig. i made it myself, one of my best ones IMO actually.

Inspectah Deck
i told you he wasnt throwing up laughing out loud, you dont like my Def/Doom sig. i made it myself, one of my best ones IMO actually.

Yes he was schmoll

It's alright. Mistah Def looks like he just got splash with melted licorice and got mad

Cringe
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Outta Control is the shit.

Although after listening to Quiet Storm and godfather part III, I probably put Outta Control second in my list of songs Mobb Deep is in.

The Outta Control Remix no expression

I like the song but I just hate the video.It's so laughably bad smile

Phat J
songs worse than the video imo, thats too bad about mobb deep. just wont be the same listenin to infamous anymore.

Dr. Octagon
i hate the song and the video.

Phat J
id hate anything 50 cent had to do with honestly. he thinks hes so good while hes just so bad

JToTheP
Why the hell would you try to intentionally watch any video off 'The Massacre' other than Candy Shop or Disco Inferno Unrated?

JToTheP
Originally posted by Phat J
id hate anything 50 cent had to do with honestly. he thinks hes so good while hes just so bad

Oh yeah, he's really bad, when the Massacre sold 6 million copies in 2 months after release. roll eyes (sarcastic) I may not be fond of the album, but he knows how to bring in the money, I'm not even from New York and I'm leaning for The Massacre lately.

Neo_Version 7
it's the infamous Mobb. M-O-B-B

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JToTheP
Oh yeah, he's really bad, when the Massacre sold 6 million copies in 2 months after release. roll eyes (sarcastic) I may not be fond of the album, but he knows how to bring in the money, I'm not even from New York and I'm leaning for The Massacre lately.

Bad taste in music then

Deathblow

So basically, record sales = talent?

I'm sure other such multi-million selling artists such as N*Sync, Simple Plan and of course, the wondrously gifted Crazy Frog will be delighted to hear that.

Lana
Record sales have ****-all to do with talent.

Deathblow
Yeah...a slightly less articulate way to put it stick out tongue

Lana
Blunt and to the point, you should know by now that's how I am, Samantha stick out tongue

Deathblow
But if you're 'blunt', then by definition, you don't have a 'point' Anal no2

Lana
Go die stick out tongue

Dr. Octagon

"and if u go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
IT JUST MEANS A MILLION PEOPLE ARE STUPID AS ****!"

simple as that^

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Deathblow
Anal

Something you and Elton John know all too well. smile

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove

ohhhh the dr. got you laughing

Lana
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
"and if u go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
IT JUST MEANS A MILLION PEOPLE ARE STUPID AS ****!"

simple as that^

Or....

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming fans are never wrong
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming fans are ****ing morons"

Ouch laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Lana
Or....

clap

Lana
Gotta love MSI big grin

Inspectah Deck
Who?

Phat J
Originally posted by Lana

whats that from

Lana
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Who?

Mindless Self Indulgence, that's who the lyric I posted is by. They're awesome.

Inspectah Deck
thumb up

Cringe
back on topic!

Tengu Man
Something you and Elton John know all too well. smile ohhhhhhhhhh you gotta get him back man. eek!

Tengu Man
hey lets play a game i say 50 cent you say the first thing that comes to mind. immediately the first thing that comes to mind random or not. then the that guy says 50 cent and then the one after him says whats on his mind, and on and on and on, till we get tired.

starting........ NOW

50 Cent

Lana
Shit.

Phat J
bullshit

Dr. Octagon
Cowshit eek!

Neo_Version 7
The shit

koolruningz
Panda shit. smokin'

Cringe
Your guys are idiots.

koolruningz
My guys? You dont even know my guys.

Cringe
Dude,I dont want to know your guys wink

koolruningz
Touche.

Wolf Dog
Originally posted by koolruningz
My guys? You dont even know my guys.

laughing out loud

Oh and, Ass shit.

Dr. Octagon
DANGERDOOM RELEASED TODAY!!!

RARWWWRSHHHHHH

Phat J
i dled that album but it has radio edits all through it, pisses me ****in off. can't listen to it without thinkin about how much i hate swear bleeps.

Cringe
New video "Hustle..." and whatever is also crap!

Dr. Octagon
New video "Hustle..." and whatever is also crap!

we dont care.

Cringe
Too bad smile

Dr. Octagon
Too bad smile

congratu****inglations

Cringe
smile

Inspectah Deck
hey lets play a game i say 50 cent you say the first thing that comes to mind. immediately the first thing that comes to mind random or not. then the that guy says 50 cent and then the one after him says whats on his mind, and on and on and on, till we get tired.

starting........ NOW

50 Cent

9 holes

Your guys are idiots.

huh

ResubianNushi

starting........ NOW

50 Cent

Homosexuality.

Cringe
How so?

Inspectah Deck
He's always taking of his shirt. With his big ass titties

Tengu Man
^ laughing

come on keep it going

50 cent

-hh-
idiot with a giant head stick out tongue

koolruningz
Teeth like tombstones.

-hh-
Teeth like tombstones.

stupidity like puffy combs

koolruningz
mumbles worse than Shaq.

Phat J
rap worse than shaq

koolruningz
laughing Now that IS bad!

Tengu Man
Word laughing

Horse teeth

-hh-
std's increased 90% in new york the day he touched a microphone

Tengu Man
jawdrop

Inspectah Deck
Teeth like tombstones.

laughing out loud Square head

ResubianNushi
I wish they were more accurate.

-hh-
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
I wish they were more accurate.

laughing

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
std's increased 90% in new york the day he touched a microphone

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.