Dr. Doom (my version) vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Thanks, armandovalles, for the idea.

Dr. Doom has all of his powers plus

- Hulk's healing factor
- Genis-Vell's nega-bands
- Havok's plasma generation
- Storm's ability to control weather
- Star War's Force (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_powers)
- IW's invisibilty
- Human Torch's flame powers
- Mangeto's magnetic abilities

Doomsday has three lives

Spawnrules
your type of doctor doom wins

Spawnrules
can you aanswer my thread the class of spawn

Superherovandal
if its the Gog Wars Doomsday. then Doomsday will win. and if its also the Hunter/Prey Doomsday Doomsday will win. any other one will get stomped.

DrDoom101
even if he has 3 lives?

EsteemedLeader
Doom alone destroys the first life, then he uses the synergy of many of his lesser powers to kill the second one, then he busts out the big guns (Magneto, Genis, and the force) to kill the third one.

Spawnrules
no docs gonna win, he will suck the metal out, then he will take burn him with the heat of sun and if still alive, he will rapidly cool him with the power of storms winds

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Spawnrules
no docs gonna win, he will suck the metal out, then he will take burn him with the heat of sun and if still alive, he will rapidly cool him with the power of storms winds

Doomsday isn't made of metal though.

And the heat of the sun alone would kill Doomsday. No freezing necessary. At least, until he revives immune to solar heat.

RAGE17
Originally posted by DrDoom101

- Hulk's healing factor
- IW's invisibilty

Doomsday has three lives

you do know that dr.doom.has no "powers" right.....so he has no suit.....unelss you are giving his suit a healing factor

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by RAGE17
you do know that dr.doom.has no "powers" right.....so he has no suit.....unelss you are giving his suit a healing factor

What are you babbling about?What the f**k?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by RAGE17

oops, my mistake. he has his suit, but he can still feel pain in his suit right?

EsteemedLeader
By powers, I take it to mean he has his armor, usual weapons, and magic skills, right?

DrDoom101
sorry for the confusion. Doom still has his suit. I put the healing factor there because he can still feel pain and damage from inside his suit

JediMasterLuke5

- Hulk's healing factor
- IW's invisibilty

Doomsday has three lives
Giving it Star Wars force power's is a little unfair after you gave him all that other stuff. I say Dr. Doom wins. How about you give him Gandalf the White's Magic?

DrDoom101
if doomsday dies of one force power, is he gonna die by another? for example force storm and force crush.

EsteemedLeader
if doomsday dies of one force power, is he gonna die by another? for example force storm and force crush.

He would be immune to the force in general, I think.

Not sure though.erm

JediMasterLuke5
I believe so, becuz techinally youre using different force power's. Just give him Luke Skywalker's force level of powers

DrDoom101
im beginning to agree with EsteemedLeader.

DrDoom101
how is he gonna die first? second? third?

EsteemedLeader
Well, he could focus on only several powers at once, using his other powers at the bare minimum so that he can use them to pull out a victory, but Doomsday won't revive immune to them.

JediMasterLuke5
how is he gonna die first? second? third?

Each power of the force is different. Just like this for example, remember this is for example....

Say Doomsday dies from Superman's Heat Vision. That doesnt make Doomsday immune from Superman's Icy Breath does it? they are both power's that are given to superman from the Sun arent they? Just like the power's given to a Jedi are from the Force.

DrDoom101
he's immune to telekinetic and psionic attacks.

JediMasterLuke5
Force Power's arent telekinetic and psionic attacks. Force Powers are Force Powers they come from a great energy source as some might say.

Superherovandal
first he doesn't need to breathe. second he stood up to thousands of Gogs but can't handle Doom?

DrDoom101
did u read what i put?

DrDoom101
bump

kgkg

- Hulk's healing factor
- IW's invisibilty

Doomsday has three lives
with these powers he will give odin a battle

DrDoom101
really?

hoorayforpeepee
doomsday is the worst character in all of comicdom.

LGodamus
screw the powers just give doom time to study doomsday and prep and he will kick the snot outta him without all the cheesey powers

Wynndar
I agree. Even if u look at previous techniques Doom has employed in the past i.e. neuroscrambler, disintegrator, the power cosmic, highly developed sorcery; Doom would be able to pull off a win against Doomsday with minimal prep. Even if he happened to have a disintigrator on him...Doomsday's powers r based on genetics, thats how he is constantly evolving...u destroy that genetic information and he's gone.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wynndar
I agree. Even if u look at previous techniques Doom has employed in the past i.e. neuroscrambler, disintegrator, the power cosmic, highly developed sorcery; Doom would be able to pull off a win against Doomsday with minimal prep. Even if he happened to have a disintigrator on him...Doomsday's powers r based on genetics, thats how he is constantly evolving...u destroy that genetic information and he's gone.

DD's invulnerability is higher than Supes who laughs at disintegration beams, a neuroscrambler is useless as waverider tried something similar, and DD is practically immune to telepathy as well. Cosmic level under Galactus is useless as well. Doom would die with any of the above.

Now Doom with some prep and sorcery, you may have something there...

Wynndar
Well Im just saying cuz in the Marvel Universe...things tend to...um...make sense. Doom's weapon that would have instantly killed Thor was said to cause molecular orbitals to decay...in lay terms he siad it was a disintigrator. Therefor if Doomsday is made up of Molecules, this device would harm him. Doom has also been known for fighting outside of time. If he uses this technique I dont see how Doomsday will manage anything. As for the neuroscrambler, I know Doomsday doesnt have organs; but if he makes mental commands, feels pain, and seems to have some kind of neural functions then Doom can scramble these unless they r protected by magic (which they r not, Doomsday's powers r based on science, specifically evolution). Even then, Doom has pretty competent skills with Magic considering he has defeated Mephisto and even temporarily captured the pre-retconned Beyonder with his mysitical abilities.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
first he doesn't need to breathe. second he stood up to thousands of Gogs but can't handle Doom?

Doom wins easily.

How's Doomsday going to fight an INVISIBLE Doom, with COSMIC AWARENESS, wielding the NEGA-BANDS, mastering WEATHER CONTROL & MAGNETIC CONTROL, & access to the FORCE?

How's Doomsday going to evolve from being suspended in mid air? Or see his invisible opponent?

Those Nega-Band's give Doom Cosmic Awareness, which mashes with Doom's strategic mind. If you think Doom is going head on against his opponent, you don't know jack about Doom than.

- Hulk's healing factor
- IW's invisibilty

DrDoom101
Doomsday is immune to psionic and telekinetic attacks, so i dont know if the Force will hurt him

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wynndar
Well Im just saying cuz in the Marvel Universe...things tend to...um...make sense. Doom's weapon that would have instantly killed Thor was said to cause molecular orbitals to decay...in lay terms he siad it was a disintigrator. Therefor if Doomsday is made up of Molecules, this device would harm him. Doom has also been known for fighting outside of time. If he uses this technique I dont see how Doomsday will manage anything. As for the neuroscrambler, I know Doomsday doesnt have organs; but if he makes mental commands, feels pain, and seems to have some kind of neural functions then Doom can scramble these unless they r protected by magic (which they r not, Doomsday's powers r based on science, specifically evolution). Even then, Doom has pretty competent skills with Magic considering he has defeated Mephisto and even temporarily captured the pre-retconned Beyonder with his mysitical abilities.

Marvel doesn't make any more sense than DC. They are both full of crap half the time. Sense goes out the window for sales with both companies.

Superherovandal
Gog is way more powerful than this guy. Gog has all the powers of Zeus, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Highfather, and well I forgot the last dudes name. Just one of these guys could kill this Doom and Doomsday killed thousands of Gogs with all their powers..

DrDoom101
we're not talking about gog. we're discussing about regular doomsday

Superherovandal
which is regular? the gog wars one, the hunter/prey one, the death of superman one, or the Doomsday Rex one? I think we should go by the most recent one which is Gog Wars.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Gog is way more powerful than this guy. Gog has all the powers of Zeus, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Highfather, and well I forgot the last dudes name. Just one of these guys could kill this Doom and Doomsday killed thousands of Gogs with all their powers..

Really. And did Gog display these powers on DD? Highfather or Zeus would stomp DD.

And no, Darkseid is not equal to Highfather despite what's said. Also, this Gog the same Gog from Kingdom Come.

One Gog easily kills multiple Supermans, while the other one...well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also how's DD going to see his opponent? And no he's not evolving from it cause invisibility as an attack.

Doom throws DD's ass into space or portal.

Dizzle
Are we assuming Doom is around Genis level proficiency with the Nega Bands? If not, he's screwed on life one, as none of the other powers (besides the magickal powers of prep time) would harm DD in the slightest. With Genis's power, he can probly kill him the first time, only for DD to return for round 2 immune to whatever Doom can throw at him and curbstomp him. Human Torch? Invisibility? Friggin Havok plasma? DD will sit and laugh at them. Or eat them. And yes, I mean somehow shape the energy into matter and eat it. Mags and Genis are the only 2 semi useful offensive capabilities (healing factors are cool, but it won't save him). Mags is simply not powerful enough to put down DD, and he will be immune to Genis's bands by the end of the first round. That's assuming Doom has been using them for a while. Even he won't get them to work very well overnight, it took Genis YEARS. And he's still a novice compared to what he could do with them.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Dizzle
Are we assuming Doom is around Genis level proficiency with the Nega Bands? If not, he's screwed on life one, as none of the other powers (besides the magickal powers of prep time) would harm DD in the slightest. With Genis's power, he can probly kill him the first time, only for DD to return for round 2 immune to whatever Doom can throw at him and curbstomp him. Human Torch? Invisibility? Friggin Havok plasma? DD will sit and laugh at them. Or eat them. And yes, I mean somehow shape the energy into matter and eat it. Mags and Genis are the only 2 semi useful offensive capabilities (healing factors are cool, but it won't save him). Mags is simply not powerful enough to put down DD, and he will be immune to Genis's bands by the end of the first round. That's assuming Doom has been using them for a while. Even he won't get them to work very well overnight, it took Genis YEARS. And he's still a novice compared to what he could do with them.

Um immune to nega bands? C'mon that's overrating things. Maybe a certain attack but not the band itself.

Also, I don't expect Doom to fight like an idiot. Unless, DD can see his opponent, he isn't attacking anything, especially with Cosmic Awareness.

And yes, I do think Doom is smart enough to think something to permanent put DD don't using his newly founded powers. In the mean time, DD's hanging out in space or another dimension - and BFR is also a win is it not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.