Enigma a short movie by Andres Jacobsen and Brian Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Highlord
smile Hello folks, below is the link to a movie me and a friend of mine made this week, it was a hard project since it was a 2 man project
and with some ppl dropping out it got pretty though as you can assume since we had to figure out a way to make it all work with only 2, now the time I think has come to show you guys around here what we made, its a 10min long short movie that we made for the national
short movie competition, we are really hopeing for a winner here. Since nobody here can understand Faroese I presume, will tell you about the first scenes, the 2 guys are talking about a old house, that is ready to fall apart, but there is a confirmation thats needed before anyone cam start to tearing it down,
so guy1 goese to the house to look at it, thats all you need to know for now, since the rrest of the stuff I know you'l figure out your self, here is the link for the movie, just follow it and you can start to download it
its a windows media video file, so it'l run on 95% of all pc's, and the file is about 66mb's, now enjoy it, let me know you thoughts about the movie big grin

oh and if the download will stop working let me know, I'l upload it right away again.

LINK BELOW.

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TDSFEWAS8J9K0ZFLDUPQDKX1O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.