Galactus VS Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMasterLuke5
Galactus VS Imperiex

Any thought?

EsteemedLeader
Does Imperiex have Imperiex probes?

cheldon
i made this awhile ago. i say impirex b/c it took most of the entire dc universe just to make him leave. his probes alone would swarm all over galactus. impirex never even used his full power.

cheldon
even without probes.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Does Imperiex have Imperiex probes?
Well Im talking about Imeriex Prime and yes he does have his probes.

cheldon
superman looked like a fly to impirex. he's way bigger than the big G. which means he can contain more power, which seems impossible.

EsteemedLeader
We should have a fatal-four-way between:

Imperiex
Galactus
Unicron
Malebolgia

cheldon
unicron might win. i heard he is very powerful.

EsteemedLeader
But that's mostly due to his size. If he's up against other giants, it'll even out more.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
But that's mostly due to his size. If he's up against other giants, it'll even out more.

How big is Unicron? I know Imperiex himself makes Superman and other hero's look like bacteria.

EsteemedLeader
Unicron made the Transformers, which are about twenty feet tall, look like fleas.

JediMasterLuke5
Oh now I know who you are talking about. Unicron I dont think can compete with them, after all he is a transformer.

EsteemedLeader
He could do that black hole thing though...

DrDoom101
what are imperiex's powers? i know little about him.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of Entropy, Entropy is the most powerful form of power ever known. It is the end of everything. Entropy (Imperiex) was let into the Precrisis/Postcrisis DCU after the Anti-Monitor tried to destroy the Universe. Entropy is also a being in Marvel which is suppose to be Eternitys young son, Entropy is suppose to someday replace/destroy Eternity.

Imperiex Prime said he was "Many times older then the current pre/post crisis Universe". He has destroyed the DCU already a few times (something Anti-Monitor failed to do.). He was a threat not just to 1 timeline but to every timeline in Hypertime.

He was hollowing the entire DCU destroying key planets to destroy everything with a few super black holes (which is a lot bigger then regular black holes).

Avalonofthewind
OG unicron is far, far more powerful than any of the others. Check the unicron vs phoenix thread for more info.

ImmortalOne
UNICRON is like ............ the GREAT EVIL BEAST + A BAG OF CHIPS !!!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
UNICRON is like ............ the GREAT EVIL BEAST + A BAG OF CHIPS !!!

actually its TGEB+a bag of chips + A BAG OF AIRLINE PEANUTS.

JediMasterLuke5
Unicron sucks, just becuz he's a transformer.

Beyonder
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Unicron sucks, just becuz he's a transformer.

Which is still better than Star Wars, right? wink

Transformers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Wars

Superherovandal
Unicron is wayyyyyyyy weaker than TGEB. TGEB is equal to The Presence who is equal to TOAA.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Beyonder
Which is still better than Star Wars, right? wink

Transformers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Wars
You kidding me, hahaha, Star Wars is way way way better then a cartoon show for kids. Original Star Wars is the second highest rated Triology of all time besides Lord of the Rings. BTW StarWars is not even my favorite thing.

Lord of the Rings > Star Wars

Superman and Comics > Lord of the Rings

Mider
Imperiex shouldnt have his probes how would he do with out his probes? Did he make the black holes himself? like i said NO probes what could he have done to the DCU if it was just him alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.