hyperion v black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
discuss.

DrDoom101
Hyperion

long pig
Originally posted by leonidas
discuss.
No.

Scoobless
you should state which version of Hyperion you're using as there are three different main ones and each of them is at a different power level

Exiles Hyperion - most powerful version

Squadron Supreme Hyperion - Superman type version

Supreme Power Hyperion - younger less powerful/experienced version

leonidas
my bad. the ss version.

the Darkone
Hyperion is an eternal and will kick BA a$$, Hyperion can increase his metabolism increasing his stamina, durability, strength, speed. And have the ability to rearrange molecules, increase his atomic vision power. It would be like Black Adam vs Forgotten One

armandovalles
yea Hyperion beats BA bad.

DrDoom101
can someone name me a character who can go toe-to-toe with Black Adams?

leonidas
<<Hyperion is an eternal and will kick BA a$$, Hyperion can increase his metabolism increasing his stamina, durability, strength, speed. And have the ability to rearrange molecules, increase his atomic vision power. It would be like Black Adam vs Forgotten One>>

huh? he can't rearrange molecules. thor has kicked hype's ass. glads broke his neck. ba would also beat him imo.

olympian
Hyperion has dealt pretty nice with Thor before. If Thor won in a slugfest it wasent something he did easy/casually.

I do recall one that he won, by using his powers to shrink him. Before that, he trew the hammer at him and bounced off Hype chest.

Supreme Power version its getting good feats nowadays.

However BA stalemates with a boring glance an all out current Superman that has more feats than Hyperion.

Edge to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.