Nova Flame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

life is cruell
Some threads have me curious just how powerful does everyone consider johnnys nova flame? We know galactus called it deadly, it has the power to destroy a moon but what effect would it have on

Wolverine

Ironman with shield up

Thing

Colossus

Iceman

Hulk

Thor

Invisible Woman with her shield up

Strange with shield up

Silver Surfer

Spawnrules
everyone will live through it, Invisible Woman with her shield up, Silver Surfer, Thor, Ironman with shield up, and me

Wynndar
none of them but IW maybe, Strange could defend against it by making himself intangable, and Surfer could probably...

wolverine8888
wolverine will just heal from it like he has from other blast just as powerful. many of the other would survive as wel

KillAll
i think thor and down would survive it...

Wynndar
Wolverine...dies.

wolverine8888
wolverine has survived worse so no he does not

Wynndar
u know he hasnt in continuity and u know it doesnt make any sense if he does. If Wolverine's skelaton reaches 1,000,000 degrees all of his DNA will have been denatured and he would neither have the protien or cells to regenerate. He almost died from starvation in the desert. And u know his bio states that he is not immortal and can be killed by injuring or removing one of his vital organs. Nova flame would remove his vital organs.

wolverine8888
dude no wolverine has had vital organs removed on many occassion and has easly lived. he has also had all his vital organs removed and he lived. u also got to stop atcing as if this is real live it a comic in comic world it is very diffrent. wynndar u just prove u know nuthing about wolverine if u think removing one vital organ will kill him since he has head it heppen on some many occassion that it would take me hours to post.

wolverine8888
also that desert comic was a super nautral and if u read it u would know colossus would of died after 12 steps it said in the comic. also that was what 12 years old or older comic

Maestro
I think most of them would survive apart from Thing and Wolverine, Ironman might depending on how powerful is shield is.

Wynndar
Yea about 12...but the reason he was dying was starvation. He also said himslef if he didnt get protien his healing factor turned off...thats why he played dead and ate vultures. I'm not acting like it''s real life, I'm just making references to his bio and to comics.

wolverine8888
he did not eat vulters i read the dam comic last night. he grap the mail man and carried him bakc to the massion there was nuthing about vulters thats a load of crap. he never played dead either.

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
he did not eat vulters i read the dam comic last night. he grap the mail man and carried him bakc to the massion there was nuthing about vulters thats a load of crap. he never played dead either.

he ate the mail man? confused

radioboy121
I don't think Colossus will survive either. Pyro when his power was going haywire (due to the legacy virus) hurt Colossus. Human Torch's nova flame is most likely worse than this.

I think Ironman, Invisible Woman, Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer can deal with this with little or no problem.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
none of them but IW maybe, Strange could defend against it by making himself intangable, and Surfer could probably... SS won't feel it

life is cruell
I think Invisible woman down would be the only ones surviving.

The nova is 20x hotter than the sun. Also putting a hole through the earth is a crazy accomplishment.

What i dont know is wether iceman would survive or not? I think he would be knocked out but live on as vapor.

And what has wolverine survived worse?

The Ion
Wolverine can survive full powered blasts from Living Tribunal. Nova Flame wouldn't even give him heartburn.

wolverine8888
a nuke. full on blast of all havok energy leaving his body at once

Wynndar

When was the last time Havok blasted a hole to the core of the Earth? oh thats right, never! But he did blow up a castle once sad

And I dont know if u can read through that crack induced haze, but I imagine u own Wolverine #67 "Valley of Death" ...He did play dead and eat a vulture cuz he was going to die of starvation and without protien his healing factor shut down, he said it himself.

wannabe
wolverine will just heal from it like he has from other blast just as powerful. many of the other would survive as wel Millions of degrees kelvin and human flesh that can regenerate but is not even bulletproof...and you think he will survive this...my, my, my!!! no
As cool as Logan may be, a Nova blast would evaporate EVERY SINGLE CELL of his body...from what will he regenerate in your opinion???
Remember what happened in "Days of Futur Past" when he got blasted by a Sentinel?
Now multiply that AT LEAST with 1000 and you have an adamantium skeleton as clinically clean as it can be.
Havoc's Blast carries no heat and so Wolvies Adamantium could shield some body tissue where the blast does not directly hits the flesh.
Even YOU should be able to see that Logan's nuke feat is absolutely RIDICULOUS...even for a super hero comic!!!

Colossus, Thing and Iron Man will also perish, the others have a good chance of surviving, with Sue having proven it already and SS taking blasts of cosmic level on a daily basis.

wolverine8888
cuz he hadent eaten in days. I don't frankl;y own that comic the one u were talken about with colossus could only make it 12 was all done by a powerful mutant. any ways that just ebcause he haddent eaten and that was in one comic. thou i neevr read that comic and I think u lieing but i cant prove it. any ways wolverine been incecrated befor. wynndar for the last ****en tiem he blow up haft the ****ign citty nuthing was left of it it was not a ****en castle. by the way he also surevived a nuke that hit him dirrectly so yes he can survive it

life is cruell
Metahuman Regenerative: able to regenerate injured or missing brain cells, tissue, limbs or organs

Wolverine is described as being able to recover for m injuries which he would lose organs or limbs not injuries where he would be COMPLETLY incinerated.

HUlk I am also unsure about. The most similar thing hulk has gottne through was when he was nar skeletal state after x-ray fro mthe ufoes burned all his flesh off. Hulk wasnt a skeleton though so if he was incinerated completly he would have nothing to heal from.

wolverine8888
actauly wonly can be had his whole skeleton ripped out of his body befor and he healed from it.

Superherovandal
that is totally different. if wolverine has no organic matter to heal from he can't heal its as simple as that. without the flesh or organs he'ed be just an adamatium skeleton that Johnny could keep in his room as a trophy.

wolverine8888
u dont seem to understand that wolverine healed from the bone part not the flesh lol. he does not need his organs to heal as shown. plus u do understand he has cell in side in adamantium.

life is cruell
How would these following fare against a Super nova.

Luke Cage

Deadpool

Classic Rogue

Hercules

Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.