Cutting weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
Should i lose 16 pounds to make it to 140 for wrestling season? I was thinking of starting like now. I have until mid nov.

what do you think?

Ladyluck
If you really want to then go for it.

EsteemedLeader
That's pretty small. Wouldn't they want you to get big for wrestling?

stunna1773
i would get big for wrestling so when u have them pinned and u stand up and the ref says where the other guy at and u move ur flubber and he falls out lol

The True Fear
Well if i tried to get bigger i would be big enough.The guys at 160(the wieght class i would fit into now) are mosters, they wigh like 170-5 normally

Pandemoniac
It's possible. Focus on endurance training like running, swimming and cycling. Those will burn the fat right of. Don't go pulling weights, that doesn't burn up fat that fast at all and only adds muscle, which is far heavier.

The True Fear
True. i gotta start running more. and i have excercise bike at my house

Pandemoniac
Running is good, although sorta boring. Try to practice arm moves as you run in the meanwhile. It might look silly, but exercise jabs and punches to increase agility and speed, both very important.

The True Fear
I have a heavy bag too.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by The True Fear
I have a heavy bag too.

shock

The True Fear
The punching kind lady

Ladyluck
laughing out loud I know I know stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
Also very good, that makes you more used to crashing in to something heavy, like a real opponent. Slamming a bag also corrects your moves, as incorrect pushes hurts the joins, as for example the bones in your arms are not aligned
The best thing ofcourse is to train with a real human

The True Fear
thank god cuz if you were still on that train of thought and you heard the word punch i could be in trouble

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

Spelljammer
SpellJammer is 160, it's a shame we don't live next to one another. SpellJammer would be more then happy to spar with you..

Though SpellJammer has no real expirience at wrestling, he did use to take kung-fu, won a few medals, (Like 4th place.. messed ) and trains ALOT..

The True Fear
How old is Spelljammer?

Spelljammer
How old is Spelljammer?
20 now. Kung-fu when he was about 10..

He'll kick your ass just for fun. XP

Pandemoniac
Hahaha, a KMC WWF style tag-team rumble would be cool

The True Fear
i am game

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Hahaha, a KMC WWF style tag-team rumble would be cool
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Undertaker_1.jpg
Admission will only cost you your immortal soul..

The True Fear
If we can get good ol JR to call the match that would be sweet

Pandemoniac
5 years of Judo, 6 years Kempo, 2 years medieval combat and 8 years practicing firearms.
Let's go

The True Fear
What are you vitals?

Pandemoniac
As in proportions?

The True Fear
yeah

Spelljammer
5 years of Judo, 6 years Kempo, 2 years medieval combat and 8 years practicing firearms.
Let's go
Magick enchancement stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
I'm 6 feet .3, 174 pounds.

Spelljammer
...sexual enhancement?

Ladyluck
I'm 6 feet .3, 174 pounds.

You're tall shock

Pandemoniac
Kind of, but I'm Dutch, we have the tallest people here. I know people rising 6.7 feet, being 230 pounds...

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Ladyluck
You're tall shock
He's a foot taller then SpellJammer. . _ .

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
He's a foot taller then SpellJammer. . _ .

More than a foot taller than me erm

The True Fear
Tiny americans at 5'10 and 175(a good amount of fat too)

Ladyluck
Kind of, but I'm Dutch, we have the tallest people here. I know people rising 6.7 feet, being 230 pounds...

shock

The True Fear
i am 5'9 and a half, i am only a junior though. i so want to break six feet

Pandemoniac
Really, for a Dutch guy I'm just a bit above average in size

Ladyluck
Really, for a Dutch guy I'm just a bit above average in size

Well I'm only 5'1 so you tower over me shock

Spelljammer
SpellJammer also has a large bushy beard, so this is no joke when he doesn't shave he's short and broad like a lord of the rings dwarf.

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
Broad beats tall, especially with a beard included!

Dr. Pepper
True. i gotta start running more. and i have excercise bike at my house

I walk on my tredmill.

GCG
why does everyone want to cut weight these days ? weight is good. From my experience it helps alot when tackling in football cause its difficult to get pushed over.

The True Fear
Wrestling

GCG
Go for the higher weight cat. its easier to put weight on as opposed to losing it cause it takes longer.

The True Fear
But that would just be fat and fat loses to muscle

GCG
depends with what you stuff yourself

kmcdude
Should i lose 16 pounds to make it to 140 for wrestling season? I was thinking of starting like now. I have until mid nov.

what do you think?

confused I couldn't care less what u do.Wrestling is for **** no expression

Spelljammer
But that would just be fat and fat loses to muscle
For every pound of fat you gain 25% of it is new muscle. Sense scientists say a pound of body fat is about 3,500kilocalories, SpellJammer would suggest cutting that amount by 1/4th to 2,250..

Also if you do enough work, your body really doesn't have time to store fat, it either uses the ketone energy (fat) to substain you, treats it like protien inorder to rebuild muscle tissue cause it's desperate for survival, or it just rejects excess amounts and comes out your urine/fieces. SpellJammer only works out maybe 20 minutes to an hour everyday, but use to do a heckofalot more, now his metabolism has gone super saiyan and he can eat like 4,000+ kilocalories and not gain a pound. Swear to God.. Ironicaly, Dr. Atkins suggests a simaler "metabolic advavtage" called keotosis which is obtained by eating as much meat and stuff as you want but under 20grams of carbs for about a week or two, but SpellJammer wouldn't be able to do that, so he just messed around with combonations and did mad workout schemes. Kindof like how Vegeta had to do alot more going through hoops to obtain super saiyan form then Goku..

oh, and kmcdude.. *Chokeslams*

The True Fear
was the chokeslam kane style or undertaker style?

Dr. Pepper
was the chokeslam kane style or undertaker style?

I don't know. i am a practitioner of "kitty kung-foo"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.