yet another remake is apone us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
the hills have eyes remake is on it way on March 10th 2006 why do they have to continuaslly make movie cant they think of anything anymore!!

Cinemaddiction
We knew about this, directed by Alexandre Aja, who directed what's arguably the best Horror of 2005, "High Tension".

Let him. THHE was weak and is overrated, IMO.

Impediment
Definitley overrated, but I still own it. I bought it use 'cause its good for laughs, and its fun to watch every once in a while. I shant be seeing the remake.

BackFire
THHE is good, campy fun. I love it.

Though, this is one remake I'm not completely opposed to, as CA said, being made by the same guy who made High Tension, which was pretty solid despite it's glaring plot faults. Definately a talented film maker.

Wolfie
Yeah, I have faith in the High Tension director to not screw this remake up.

cropsy_is_god
I read they might be making a re - make of Friday the 13th instead of making part 11. If they do it will be total sh*t.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I read they might be making a re - make of Friday the 13th instead of making part 11. If they do it will be total sh*t.

well, the Jason sequels have gone to hell (Jason X). a Re-Make would be better, IMO. the original wasnt that great to start off with. given the right crew im sure they could make it mediocore.

THHE looks decent. might check it out.

deathbycorn
There is already a thread about this but anyway, it looks like Wrong Turn 2 big grin

Bossman
THHE is a classic. That movie, for some reason, I can't get enough of. I know it is campy and all that but I just think it is so cool. It makes me laugh to no end. Anyway, even though I'm not happy about the remake I know that I'll give it a chance. I haven't seen High Tension so I know nothing about the director and even what that movie is about. Maybe I'll see it before I condemn THHE remake. Then maybe I'll have a better outlook. But until then I think the idea of the remake SUCKS!!!wallbash

Impediment
I wonder if Michael Berryman (Pluto from the original THHE) will be in the re-make. He might be desperate for a paycheck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.