Deadpool Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Deadpool Vs Batman

If done post the link

TwisterGameX
!!!!!????

EsteemedLeader
Batman.

spiderboy5
does batman get prep? if not he goes down.................

8bitChris
I could see this going either way.

LGodamus
as long as they dont start out with some bs batman sneaking up in the dark junk.....it could be a great fight...50 50 odds

wolverine8888
deadpool simple because his healing factor. they will hit eachother probly around the same amour of tiems but dead pool won't be effected to much and batman will be hurting.

TwisterGameX
I still don't know.

jgiant
Deadpool kicks his ass because he is immortal and has a sweet healing factor

willRules
Deadpool because he has amazing healing, even BETTER than Logans

brainchild81
Deadpool's healing factor would eventually be too much for Batman. Same as Wolverine's

TwisterGameX
Bump

Dayven
How this battle likily would go is, Batman would fight him the first go around. Where he would wind up getting schooled, then once he gets some time to regroup. he would come at Deadpool once more with a belt full of new gadgets to even up the fight. One thing Batman is good for is winning in round two. Though that is if Deadpool doesn't ravage batman too much in the first match.

TwisterGameX
No one could beat batman twice....NO ONE

jinzin
ermm i have to agree with 8 bit here... while dp's got the physical advantages.. batman's got the skills and if the bat hit wade with one of those batarang-grenades.. that would pretty much be it for wilson IMO.. but I give this a 50/50 right now...

StyleTime
This fight would be pretty even but I think Deadpool has enough advantages to let him win 53%/47%. His healing factor and teleporting would be paramount in this battle I'd think.

Metalmanx
I agree. Deadpool takes it.

TwisterGameX
But the bat

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
But the bat

Uh...what about him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.