Why Doc Ock is such an A55HOLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VeNoIIvII
This is dedicated to ripping doc ocks A55 TO SHREDS...call him names......make fun of his stupid posts...hes an obsessed little BITCIHI -- MUAHAHAHAH I SHALL RULE THIS WORLD MUAHAHAHAH---

Doc Ock
A whole thread dedicated to me??? I am so honoured.

Thank you.Thank you so much.

Oh you are so banned laughing

Spiderman_RJ
yes, finally, let me see. i started hating that stupid squid boy , when he for no reason call me name after i meantioned chameleon could be on spidey3,.....aight.....then he make fun of me when i said church looked like hidroman more then sandman...

if you think that substituting leter for number will avoid censor, you suck, you should had been banned not temporaly,but dont worry im making sure the modders ban you though you ip number, so to make it a permanent....you little...

Herr Logan
How, this is the epitome of pathetic. You actually created a whole new thread to insult another poster.

I guess he matters just that much to you, huh? Can't just go about your business and attempt to be a worthwhile person on your own, can you? You have to try an drag your betters down to your paltry level. Like I said, pathetic.

chucktaylor
Amen. Pathic it is. Just send him a message or something.

Dont get us involved in this because you'll never get anything out of it. Heck, what the hell will you get bashing Ock, all he's said to you is true and your acting like a pathetic little child making a thread to insult a person YOU know to be right in what he says!

Pathetic...

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
yes, finally, let me see. i started hating that stupid squid boy , when he for no reason call me name after i meantioned chameleon could be on spidey3,.....aight.....then he make fun of me when i said church looked like hidroman more then sandman...

if you think that substituting leter for number will avoid censor, you suck, you should had been banned not temporaly,but dont worry im making sure the modders ban you though you ip number, so to make it a permanent....you little...

Im glad someone els hates him like i do..and by teh way..have them ban my IP..LMAO......I have 2 houses...One is Mom one is dad.......I am 2 names in this forum....1 name which is this that i act stupid in..another name is a mystery..altho, its someone you all no..and DONT hate...i bet you cant guess who it is ..I will never give that name up...and ive even bashed this name in that name.....anyways BAN ME...IT WILL DO NOTHING...MUAHAHAH..DOC YOU SUCK....GET A LIFE......ANY LIFE.....A BETTER LIFE..CAUSE YOURS IS PATHETIC...GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER A MOVIE?????? Man THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A LOWLIFE PSYCHO>>>!!!!!! laughing laughing

Paola
I bet you have a better life thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.