Lacuna Coil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gir
good band. anyone heard of them?

Kumar
i have heard of them. i wasn't too impressed though. My buddy got a sample CD of them from some where and we listend to "heaven's a lie" a few times because we thought it was funny but that is about the extent of it.

Alpha Centauri
I think Comalies is an alright album to sit down and just listen to. Nothing amazing but a solid work.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think Comalies is an alright album to sit down and just listen to.

As opposed to what? Standing? Listening and looking?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. All of those.

-AC

Gir
i like swamped and heavens a lie. their both good songs

MetallicaT
Cristina Scabbia is fine

Aini
I love Lacuna Coil. I've seen em live this summer on a festival. they were great. I love her voice.

Gir
she is the best singer ever. OMG YOUVE SEEN THEM!?!?!? im jelous....

Myth
I've seen them live. They were ok I guess but nothing great.

Lana
I like them, they're a good band.

Cristina Scabbia's pretty damn hot, too.

Gir
she is

MildPossession
I use to be obsessed in their music, don't listen to them much now, but still a good band, love her voice.

StinkFist462
never got into them.

Gir
im in love with her voice lolz

Michikawa
Yeah, Lacuna Coil has really good songs. If you enjoy them, I'd recommend The Gathering and The 3rd and the Mortal. I'm quite positive you'll like those two too. The Gathering is from netherlands and their singer is Anneke von Giersbergen. The 3rd and the Mortal is from norway and their singer is Ann-Mari Edvardsen. Although the band is not active anymore.

Alpha Centauri
The Gathering sort of inspired most bands to actually have frontwomen.

-AC

Aini
the gathering is great. anneke has an amazing voice. but somehow I always liked lacuna coil more.

Gir
lacuna coil comes in 3 for me

djois
hey!
Yeah I know them. Have the comalies cd, and love swamped. Love the gathering too, have actually more of their albums, love ' strange machines' .

Dante Vlada
So who has the new disc Karmacode? It kicks so much ass!! I really like the song Devoted. smile

http://www.centurymedia.com/lacunacoil/images/banners/lc-ani-myspace4.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.