Bishop Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Yup

DrDoom101
bishop

wolverine8888
wolverine. bishop is cocky but he knows wolverine is a far petter fighter and can take any thing he can give to him/ pluss wolverine stronger. wolverine could dodge his attacks.

peejayd
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine. bishop is cocky but he knows wolverine is a far petter fighter and can take any thing he can give to him/ pluss wolverine stronger. wolverine could dodge his attacks.

* again, Logan's official cheerleader is here...

* cocky? Logan is the lord of cockiness, dude...

X-Logan
Wolverine

Metalmanx
Bishop. He was trained to defeat ANY mutant ability his opponent(s) has/have. Including Wolverine's. And his fighting ability is awesome as well, I'd say on par with Wolverine.

Bishop wins.

I now await wolverine8888's "retort".

Mainstream
Bishop wins....he read up on how to Beat Wolverine in his history class.

StyleTime
I have got to go with Wolverine here. I don't think Bishop could win without some weapons he doesn't normally carry or something. Wolverine is better at hand to hand as well. Gambit beat Bishop hand to hand and Wolverine has fought and won against Gambit before.

Draco69
And Bishop killed Wolverine in his own timeline. AND he's beaten Wolverine no less than three times.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Draco69
And Bishop killed Wolverine in his own timeline. AND he's beaten Wolverine no less than three times.

Aww man. I didn't know about that. Bishop wins if he's...already won. He did this with no extra weapons right?

Draco69
First off, Bishop always carries weapons. And the threadstarter didn't say no weapons so....

He used his powers and hi-tech to win.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Draco69
First off, Bishop always carries weapons. And the threadstarter didn't say no weapons so....

He used his powers and hi-tech to win.

Cool. I don't mind admitting I was wrong. I knew Bishop carried weapons. I just didn't know they could beat Wolverine.

armandovalles
Wolverine wins. Bishop was nearly knocked out cold when Mortal Herc TAPPED him on the back in friendship, WOLVERINE HAS GONE WHOLE ISSUES AGAINST THE HULK!

Hit_and_Miss
I THINK WOLVERINE IS BESTEST<<<< HE WIN ALWYS M<<<M U THINK HE IS GAYS THEND U R GAYS

DrDoom101

If i may use your line, "once again you prove yourself a morron!!!!!"

Metalmanx
Bishop knew how to defeat Wolverine in the 3rd grade.

Not really, but you get my point.

The Ion
I can just imagine the steam coming from wolverine8888's ears reading this thread.

Hit_and_Miss
when jesus came the world doubted his teachings... only his miracles convinced them he wasn't a nutterbutter... I think thats how Wolverine fans see it... One day Wolverine will come down from heaven and take them all way to the sweet place wolverine has been getting ready for them....

But until that time, they have to be as loud and obnoxious as possible shouting about PIS/CIS hulk battles and bullet dodging feats, while trying to educate the masses about the lord god logan...

peejayd
* hurrah for the overrated wolverine...

wolverine8888
actauly draco bishop never beat wolverine and for killing him thats bull shti wolverine the one that told bishop to go to the future as he held of the in comming army. by the way if u say that sparing match when wolverine was trying to train bishop with a sword. If u means that fight then u should re read it it even said bishop was trying his hardest and taking it like it was live and death well wolverine was only fooling around. wolverine also had it been a real sword would of chopped bishop in haft. any ways I dont see how bishop wins. also thou bishop has fallowed all there ability and such he has always been surprized by wolverines abilities because he acatuly does not know all of them. also it another time line menaing there going to fight diffrently. also bishop ahs never beaten wolverine. hell bishop got ***** slappedaroudn by hulk even with storms help. no wolverine winns sabertooth who wover rather takes out easily has give bishop some huge battles. bishop not gunna get any power boost from wolverine sicne wolverine does not shoot energy wolverine got this in the bagg he better in every way. he faster stronger mroe agile better reflexs. he also 7 fighter well bishop is a 4. also draco bullshit about bishop ever beating him in a fighter if he has name the fights and comic numbers. oh by the way cable beat bishop ass rather easily when he tryed to fight him well wolverine on the other hand was winning.

Wonderman
Bishop. Wolverine is good but Bishop can throw more energy at him than his healing factor can handle...the same as Magneto can rip the adamantium from his body.

wolverine8888
did u just try to say bishop is as powerfull as magneto? I think u did. bishop realy does not have the power to put wolverine down and thats assuming he even hits him. I dont feell like reposting why bishop loses. did u see how easily cable took bishop out when bishop tryed to fight him well wolverine on the other hand was beating cable.

Metalmanx
Again. Bishop has the ability to defeat more than half of the X-men by himself. He was trained in every possible scenario and learned how to defeat Wolverine like it was nothing.

Bishop wins this fight pretty quickly. But not really. He just wins.

wolverine8888
beign trained to take the pwerson out is much more diffrent then facing them as many of alpha flight was trained in just fightng wolverine simulation and yet non of them alone stould a chance. bishop has staed befor that wolverien ahs surpized him with some of the moves he has used in combat which would that a lone prove bishop does not know realy how wolverine fight he just has assumed he does. being trained in vsing some one who knows as many styles as wolverine is impossabel they can always change there styles. also again i state msot of alpha flight for years were trianed souly in wolverine fighting style. but non of them a lone could touch him isent that odd.

wolverine8888
also waht abotu x-23 she was trained her whole like to kill wolverine yet when he attack him she lost horrably and wolverine was holding back. she was far mroe trained in taking out wolverine then bishop

Metalmanx
X-23 is also a child still. Nowhere near the same experience that Wolverine has.

In a battle between her and him, I'd vote for him.

Wow. Did MetalManx actually vote for Wolverine? Yes, when he isn't brutally outmatched, I can agree that he can win.

In this fight, however, he's brutally outmatched. So Bishop wins.

King_Mungi
beign trained to take the pwerson out is much more diffrent then facing them as many of alpha flight was trained in just fightng wolverine simulation and yet non of them alone stould a chance.

You did not just say that, Guardian alone has taken him twice, Sasquatch knocked him out in his first apperance. Shaman would trap him in a forcefield....oh forget this. Now your just being crazy.

wolverine8888
I was talken aabout those new recruites the ones that they full trained just to take out wolverine. and any ways guardain took him ones same as sas he has also taken them out befor also but they werent who i was tlaken about I ment that force field kid and his brother

Metalmanx
See what I've been dealing with, King_Mungi?

wolverine8888
why does bishop win? u said because he learned how to take them out lol. well that proves nuthing he far less experince then wolverine and soem one who was a lot more trained to take wolverine out fail miserably

jrodslam
Wasnt Bishop the one who killed Wolverine in the future? Thats what i hear. I dont know for sure.

wolverine8888
no he did not wolverine told bishop to go in to the past to change it because wolverine was gunna but he sent bishop in and wolverine held off the people trying to stop them

King_Mungi
I was talken aabout those new recruites the ones that they full trained just to take out wolverine. and any ways guardain took him ones same as sas he has also taken them out befor also but they werent who i was tlaken about I ment that force field kid and his brother

Oh I know who your talking about they are from vol.2 and they really wern't trained to just take him out. In Wolverine #143 they took out Weapon X with Wolverine (Vindicator takes him out though). Anyways technically they are Beta flight now, a weaker version of Alpha Flight. This team is used to train people so they can join Alpha Flight. Those are old recruits the new recruits are Yukon Jack, Puck 2, Nemesis, Major Mapleleaf 2, Cenetenial, and a Plodex child...not a huge fan of them.

Radius:
"Radius is surrounded by a force-field at all times. The field grants him a great amount of immunity to physical harm. He has also learned to manipulate the shape of the field somewhat. Stunts he has pulled to date include inserting a thin thread of the field into a crack in a door and then expanding it, wedging the door open; and using the field to push a large object that he couldn't hope to move otherwise. Radius seems to have a fair amount of natural talent for the super-hero life, but his arrogance makes him a poor team player".

Flex:
" Adrian Corbo possesses the ability to "flex" all or part of his body into sheets of "organic metal." The edges of these sheets are extremely sharp, and Adrian can also form the sheets into a point. Being hit by the flat of the sheet has the same effect as being hit by a bludgeon. By "flexing" his torso and legs into one large sheet Adrian has also created a protective barrier for his team-mates. "

See Murmur or Ghost Girl or the others should have taken Wolverine quite easily. Oh well, that's the thing with ALpha Flight they have members who are insanely strong but don't use them right.

wolverine8888
oh

King_Mungi
oh

Meh! don't worry about it AF vol.2 really wasn't great. Not many have read it and hell I still have to finish it myself. There were a few cool members that came out though....but...where are they now? dun dun dunnn

wolverine8888
lol any ways I still say wolverine wins this fight.

Jesse7
I don't think Bishop could absorb wolverine's claws as they impale him or slice him.

Space M ummy
no he did not wolverine told bishop to go in to the past to change it because wolverine was gunna but he sent bishop in and wolverine held off the people trying to stop them

did someone rewrite Bishop's origin when I wasn't looking? Bishop went into the past purely by accident chasing fitzroy (who has temporal displacement powers) with (the long since dead) Malcom and Randall.

He wasn't trying to "change the past-" he didn't even know where fitroy was escaping to. Saving the Xmen from Onslaught was just a lucky accident.

Wolverine and all the Xmen were loooooooooong since dead in Bishop's timeline.

I don't think wolverine could absorb a plasma blast to the face from a fully charged bishop. Which has more range? Hell, Bishop has been shown to be able to absorb and use MAGNETO'S powers. Bishop + Magnetic powers= game over for wolvie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.