Thor Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
hey people

i was never really a big thor fan, but after reading blood oath i was interested about dude. so, anybody wanna help me where to start reading about him... y'know, like classic story arcs, defining moments, all in all just a straight up good read list. any help would be good.

grateful

Pointinel
uppin

olympian, anybody pls

Pointinel
nothing?

damn

your some stingy-ass bastards when it comes to Thor!

aton_ra
Thor #275 was good (the start of ragnarok)

start with that.

then when you learn more about him go read thor the reigning and thor gods and men.

olympian
Chill, im not here all the time.

Plus you have the Thot thread with scans of classic and "curent" Thor, powers and issue numbers. That should give you an idea and start.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t369118.html

Maestro
Read Blood & Thunder arc, one of the best thor arcs ive read, includes Thor going into warrior madness and Thanos fighting Odin.

joesha28
Get those Walter Simonson's run on Thor. Visonaries 1,2,3

roughrider
Check out Walt Simonson's run in the 1980's and Roy Thomas' work in the 1970's and the 1990's. Dan Jurgens run starting a few years ago was also good. Forget the Tom Defalco-Ron Frenz period of late 80's to early 90's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.