Land of the Dead UR DC in Theatres 10/17 - One Night Only!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Regal Cinemas and UA Theatres will be showing Romero's "Land of the Dead", the unrated Director's Cut for ONE NIGHT ONLY on October 17th, which is the day before it's released on DVD. I figured you guys may be interested in knowing.

Fangoria.com has more info, or you can swing by regalcinemas.com and look into future show dates for ticket info. I'm fairly sure it's at 8:00 next Monday.Click here for a complete list of theatres, participating, as well as direct links to purchase tickets via Fandango.com.

Hey, only 36 theatres NATIONWIDE are gettin' this priviledge, so personally, I wouldn't miss out. There's also an exclusive Romero interview tagged onto it. Should be a blast!

Impediment
Sweet deal! I might actually have to brave the Katy freeway to see this, since its not often I have the opportunity to such events. Houston's only like 30 miles away so it'll be a cinch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.