KMC Member SCRAP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Well? Vote away, people! stick out tongue

Sir Mist
I want scrap, so Ill vote for Ladyluck and just steal hershappy

Bardock42
Oh yeah...I miss Scarpa...he's never on sad

Wolflet
no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wolflet
no expression
no expression

Sorgo
I might vote for Rogue.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Bardock42
no expression
i wanst no expression you, i was no expression the thread

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wolflet
i wanst no expression you, i was no expression the thread

I wasn't no expression the Thread I was no expression you...

Sir Mist
Im no expression'ing both of you AND the thread's dog no expression

Wolflet
laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Im no expression'ing both of you AND the thread's dog no expression

Err....yes.....I will ...jsut leave now....err......bye *runs away*

Sir Mist
Omg, I just understood the fricking poll question, god Im slow roll eyes (sarcastic)

The True Fear
do we get prep?

Sir Nauj
laughing out loud I cant believe Im in a poll thats funny and even a pimp master *yo yo yo were my Biatches at lol

Kosta
I've yet to figure out exactly WTF the question means. no expression Scrap?

§P0oONY
Honestly.. enough of these shitty polls...

barbarossa
huh @ this thread.

Bun Bun
YAY i got a >>> ? <<< laughing out loud

Ladyluck
eek! chica extraordinare?!

Sir Nauj
vote for me biatches stick out tongue

Bun Bun
i voted for lea.... drool

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bun Bun
YAY i got a >>> ? <<< laughing out loud

i was just about to ask ....

What the f**k?...

meh ...crazy

Bun Bun
im still laughin i got a ? laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
im still laughin i got a ? laughing out loud

happy...

laughing ... Lucky question mark wink

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
happy...

laughing ... Lucky question mark wink
lol.... shows ppl anit sure what to think of me.... YAY my job is done well jump

BENITO
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
laughing out loud I cant believe Im in a poll thats funny and even a pimp master *yo yo yo were my Biatches at lol so that why you gave me a collar

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

Spelljammer
SpellJammer voted for Bun-Bun in this bi-fight club.. By the time she's done oblitherating her opponent's she'll be in no position to stop a bullet between the eyes. And there go's a chunk of the bisexual population right there in this circle of death..

Uneeklyconfused
lol.... shows ppl anit sure what to think of me.... YAY my job is done well jump

Sanity - 45 billion

Confusion caused by Bun bun - 60 billion happy...

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by BENITO
so that why you gave me a collar
*rawr* stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer voted for Bun-Bun in this bi-fight club.. By the time she's done oblitherating her opponent's she'll be in no position to stop a bullet between the eyes. And there go's a chunk of the bisexual population right there in this circle of death..

Ouch!....renske...

Lana
You have no idea...no one here's ever seen me actually get bitchy stick out tongue

Holy shit, I'm winning. Too bad I don't know what this poll actually means.

snehin
need i say who i voted for

Bun Bun
eek! Spell ... thats y i love ya.... laughing out loud
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Sanity - 45 billion

Confusion caused by Bun bun - 60 billion happy...
YAYness!!! im confussing clap

snehin
eek! Spell ... thats y i love ya.... laughing out loud

YAYness!!! im confussing clap yes u are very very confusin tis such an awsome thingy

Bardock42
Did anyone else think aboot Scarpa when they read the Thread title?

snehin
Did anyone else think aboot Scarpa when they read the Thread title? huh?

Blue Dragon
I don't get it...

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I don't get it...
That's cause you're a blue dragon, and blue dragons are primitive creatures..

Bardock42
Actually they aren't...they are wise and old.......anywho....did you ever meet Scarpa/Napalm...he was cool...you would have liked him.....

Lana
Actually they aren*t...they are wise and old.......anwho....did you ever meet Scarpa/napal...he was cool...you would have liked him.....

Napalm....ugh....don't remind me.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah.....I figured you wouldn't like it...but he was actually a funny guy......he's not banned or anything.......is he?

Lana
Don't know, don't care. So long as he's not around to piss me off it's all good.

Bardock42
Don't know, don't care. So long as he's not around to piss me off it's all good.
Hmm.......he actually pissed you off? Do KidRock and BigEvil too?

Oh man it was so funny seeing Napalm and Moose argueing.....jsut hilarious.

Pielover666
I'm extremely surprised I'm not on this no expression

Lana
Hmm.......he actually pissed you off? Do KidRock and BigEvil too?

Oh man it was so funny seeing Napalm and Moose argueing.....jsut hilarious.

KidRock is simply annoying. Napalm got banned at some point for repeatedly bashing me; Big Evil for the same reason.

I seem to attract idiots erm

§P0oONY
KidRock is simply annoying. Napalm got banned at some point for repeatedly bashing me; Big Evil for the same reason.

I seem to attract idiots erm

bangin

Lana
Go away, Spoooooooooooooony stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Go away, Spoooooooooooooony stick out tongue

Never!.... w00t

Lana
schmoll

§P0oONY
evillaugh

Well.. I'm bored now... I think I'll go bug someone else.

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You go do that.

DarkC
He was obnoxious in the few times we've talked.

EsteemedLeader
Alright, I made the poll!!!

Movin' on up (MOVIN' ON UP)!!!

Sorgo
I figured since the whole Battle arena thing actually stemmed from me and they ripped my idea, i would go on a rampage.

The True Fear
i guess we dont get prep

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Kosta
I've yet to figure out exactly WTF the question means. no expression Scrap?

i still don't know what it means. clap

Sorgo
Scrap is usually used as an Urban term for "Fighting".

Example.

"YO, G! IMA GO SCRAP DAT MUTHA F...."

Get it? Got it? Good.

Lana
So apparently out of this group listed, people think that I'd win.

Sorgo
Yes, you would win in a "Scrap".

Um... I don't know about this. You know any Martial Arts? You fairly muscular? Got any Swords, or anythin'?

Lana
I used to do karate...and among other things, I'm quite good at archery and due to having been on colorguard I can wield poles/staves quite well.

Plus I'm just a scary b*tch when pissed off. I don't think before I act.

Ladyluck
I used to do karate...and among other things, I'm quite good at archery and due to having been on colorguard I can wield poles/staves quite well.

Thanks for the advice. thumb up

The True Fear
I am in wrestling and wrestlers pwn

Lana
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Thanks for the advice. thumb up

laughing out loud my senior year of high school I nearly punched out my best friend's ex-boyfriend at lunch....then I noticed the teacher 10 feet away embarrasment

Sorgo

I should have had everyone state their accomplishments first...

Hmm... Um, Several years of Kickboxing/Pankration/Muay Thai in Gibsons Kickboxing in Port moody, a little bit of some Custom things i taught myself and blended in with Muay Thai. I have some experience with Bushido Swordfighting and a tiny bit of experience with Jiu Jitsu.

Ladyluck
laughing out loud my senior year of high school I nearly punched out my best friend's ex-boyfriend at lunch....then I noticed the teacher 10 feet away embarrasment

stick out tongue

Nice laughing out loud

Victor Von Doom
I vote Lana.

Lana
Originally posted by Sorgo
I should have had everyone state their accomplishments first...

Hmm... Um, Several years of Kickboxing/Pankration/Muay Thai in Gibsons Kickboxing in Port moody, a little bit of some Custom things i taught myself and blended in with Muay Thai. I have some experience with Bushido Swordfighting and a tiny bit of experience with Jiu Jitsu.

I also forgot to mention that when pissed, I throw whatever I have at hand at people, with quite good accuracy. Shoes are usually my weapon of choice there laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Nice laughing out loud

He most definitely deserved it yes stupid shit's still scared of me, 2 years later....

Ladyluck
He most definitely deserved it yes stupid shit's still scared of me, 2 years later....

I bet he did stick out tongue

laughing out loud I wish I had the power to scare people like that.

Lana
I bet he did stick out tongue

laughing out loud I wish I had the power to scare people like that.

I dunno why people are scared of me, it's not like I'm physically intimidating or anything....I guess it's because I'm incredibly tempermental. Hehe.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I vote Lana.

happy

Ladyluck
I dunno why people are scared of me, it's not like I'm physically intimidating or anything....I guess it's because I'm incredibly tempermental. Hehe.

That would do it. stick out tongue

Sorgo

happy

I am physically intimidating, but believe me, it's not something i enjoy.

I swear to god, at least one kids runs away once a week and grabs his mom or dad's leg when they see me.

I like to Work out and tone my body alot. It takes alot of stress off my shoulders. Of course, my Work outs are usually cut short to my black lungs.

I never get mad, but when i do, holy shit.... Someone had to do something really nasty. And i go right off the hook. But... Throwing shoes, Lana? stick out tongue

Lana
Hey, it works!

It's sorta something I do on instinct now....someone irritates me, I chuck the nearest thing at hand at them. Items thrown have varied from pens to shoes (my preferred weapon of choice) to textbooks.

Sorgo
Hey, it works!

It's sorta something I do on instinct now....someone irritates me, I chuck the nearest thing at hand at them. Items thrown have varied from pens to shoes (my preferred weapon of choice) to textbooks.

When i was in Grade nine, i split a kids face open with my bare elbow because he threw a textbook at my eye. Damn i had a black eye for like a week.

Sorgo
Lana, you didn't accept my invitation on MSN. Jeez, i ain't a disease! stick out tongue

Lana
What invitation on MSN? I didn't get one....my MSN info's not public, anyway.

Sorgo
What invitation on MSN? I didn't get one....my MSN info's not public, anyway.

Okay then, Capt Lulu.

Lana
I don't use that one anymore, I changed it.

Though how you found that, I dunno, as I haven't had it in my KMC profile for about 6 months....

Sorgo
So, no MageLulu, eh?

What's your new one, or do you fear giving it to me? stick out tongue

Lana
Afraid I'm not giving out my new screenname stick out tongue no offense or anything, but I really don't like people knowing my IM info unless they're close friends of mine. Bad experiences in the past.

The True Fear
I bite

Ladyluck
Originally posted by The True Fear
I bite

rawr shifty

Sorgo
Afraid I'm not giving out my new screenname stick out tongue no offense or anything, but I really don't like people knowing my IM info unless they're close friends of mine. Bad experiences in the past.

Hey, i ain't a bad guy! You can trust me... Actually, the whole Stabbing thing must have drained your trust for me to like a -1!

Lana
Originally posted by Sorgo
Hey, i ain't a bad guy! You can trust me... Actually, the whole Stabbing thing must have drained your trust for me to like a -1!

stick out tongue yeah, that was pretty damn stupid of you....

And I just prefer to keep personal info like that private. I'm an incredibly private person, and it takes a LOT for me to trust anyone.

Sorgo
stick out tongue yeah, that was pretty damn stupid of you....

And I just prefer to keep personal info like that private. I'm an incredibly private person, and it takes a LOT for me to trust anyone.

Maybe some Oreos will change your mind? stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

kmcdude
I voted for myself.

Blue Dragon
Hmmm, yeah okay... blink

kmcdude
I am suprised Lana is getting so many votes,I know she has been on for a long time but I find her boring.But that's just me I guess........

kmcdude
Originally posted by kmcdude
I am suprised Lana is getting so many votes,I know she has been on for a long time but I find her boring.But that's just me I guess........

If I didn't vote for myself,I would have chose Tired Hiker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.