The Thing Vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBlackWidow
AHHHH YUP who would win tell me tell me

KillAll
you should check out thier fight in the fanastic four cartoons... its pretty accurate IMO.

wolverine8888
in the comic I don't think the thing has ever one. he gives hulk a fight but he always loses.

KillAll
same with the cartoon... hulk literally almost kills thing in the cartoon. mr. fantastic has to jump start his heart to save him.

Wynndar
traditionally Hulk has beaten Thing mostly. Their past 5 fights have resulted in mostly ties though. Thing also won when he was in his Spike form. In "hard knocks" its also revealed that Thing beat the Hulk in one of their early encounters even if he went about it rather dirty.

But essentially Hulk beats Thing is the paradigm.

KillAll
what has thier last five fights happened in???

Wynndar
Last time they fought was in Incredible Hulk...where Thing was working for SHIELD. I will find the rest...one sec.

Wynndar
Last fight was Hulk vol 2 #9
Also fought in Hard knocks (not including the remicising about Thing beating Hulk in their second encounter)
They traded some punches a couple times in heroes reborn
They fought twice in F4 unlimited #4 with no winner either.
Traded some punches in F4 #374 when the defenders were after the Torch.
Before that Thing kicks his @ss in F4 #320

Wynndar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.