The League Of Gentlemens APOCALYPSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
The League Of Gentlemens APOCALYPSE, I loved it, not as good as the TV show, but not much is. Excellent stop motion animation, in homage to Ray Harryhausen.

Geoff Tipps : "They put me in a box with me coat on..............I know it dont sound much when you say it out loud but....."

"Who art thou, ASDA"

Anyone seen it ?

Ps : This is a british film based on the tv show of the same name .This is nothing to do with the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the piss poor Sean Connery film, and there is a nice reference to this in the film .

" It's the League of Gentlemen"
"Extraordinary"

www.imdb.com/title/tt0435687/

Quotes : www.imdb.com/title/tt0435687/quotes

jaden101
"And a giraffe will spunk up over a load of old biddies."

hahaha...that was classic when the lightning hits the sperm machine...

i hoped tubbs and edward and papa lazarous would be in it more

gregmss
I thought it was one of the biggest dissapointments ever

papabeard
"I hoped tubbs and edward and papa lazarous would be in it more"

I agree, and Pauline also. I think they made a mistake with the characters they focused on.

tabby999
dragging this thread back into the light to say i just got the first two seasons of a friend, watched the first back to back and am about to engrose myself in #2. insanely awsome, will be buying it as soon as possible.

"whats all this shouting about? this is a local shop, we'll have no trouble here!"

papabeard
"What is Love?"

There is also a short film available directed by Jeremy Dyson and starring Mark Gatiss called The Cicerones ( spelling?) based on a ghost story by someone by the name of Aikman (?). Pretty Cool.

Hopefully getting the box set for xmas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.